marcuss' yellow stuff thread (Extra Virgin Vape-Oil)

Status
Not open for further replies.

marcuss

above the clouds
Sorry for the low quality pics but my berry can't do better!
maybe small is better....

go vap-oil go!

marcuss,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
Thanks for the update, that's looking tasty.

Have you ever tried putting the glass into a pan of hot water? Might help it evaporate more quickly.

vtac,

marcuss

above the clouds
yes i tried in this way some time ago but i prefer the natural way because i'm scared to break the glass...anyway you need about five days to evaporate the alcohol...i know it is a bit long recepy but you can see the results....

tonight i drop the bomb!!!

marcuss,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
so ? did you smoke it ? LOL most of the time pure thc make me loco in el coco !I love it do you ?

Clear_Dome,

marcuss

above the clouds
C'est tres bon!!!!o la o la!!!This is a A.T.M. aka weapon of mass distruction!!!
try it and tell meee!!

P.S. Marcuss just married yesterday!!

good spring to all the forum!!

marcuss,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
woa !!! nice !!! awesome ;) I dont know what's the right way to tell it but ...happy for you ;) I whis you'll not regret it ;)

Clear_Dome,

marcuss

above the clouds
Thanks to all my brothers in vapor!!
Yes she likes vapor too and this is great!
Usually when everything is going right you must pay something....and monday when the party was going on and the Extreme was in the middle of the crowd someone too drunk drop it on the floor and broke all the glass stuff....after this my face change quickly...so sad!
Now i'm in contact with Steve to replace the damage but i know will be a long waiting......
I know it's my fault and i never do this again!the extreme is a home unit!
Anyway i'm happy the same for this party days!!!!!!!!!!!
But I'm missing my extreme!!!!

marcuss,

marcuss

above the clouds
yes but the glass heater tunnel is broken.....and maybe i need a new one..too high shipping cost to go and come back to italy....no words....so sad!

marcuss,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
:cry: OMG ....so what will you do ? will you send the whole units back to arizer or you'll be able to just order the broken pieces and fix it by your self ???

the moral of the story:

Don't let the drunk people vaporize, let them smoke AND DIE OF CANCER !!

PS: LOOK 4-20
PARTYYY

Clear_Dome,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
That's funny clear_dome.

Marcuss...Dude, I hurt for you. Does sound like one hell of a party, though!

At least you've got the vapolution!

stickstones,

marcuss

above the clouds
Yea..thanks god my vapolution is a tank and i go everywhere with it!
I'm ordering parts to try to repair the extreme by myself....hope to fix it properly!
Then i can say i know my chicken!

marcuss,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
marcuss said:
Yea..thanks god my vapolution is a tank and i go everywhere with it!
I'm ordering parts to try to repair the extreme by myself....hope to fix it properly!
Then i can say i know my chicken!
COOL I wish you'll fix it right

Clear_Dome,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
marcuss said:
...the Extreme was in the middle of the crowd someone too drunk drop it on the floor and broke all the glass stuff...
Damn, that hurts. My friend spilled his beer right next to my SSV on the weekend but luckily only the cord got wet. We need to be careful of those drunks. ;)

Hopefully you can get it all fixed up, and at least you'll get to know the Extreme inside out.

Wait... isn't it a Greek custom to smash plates at a wedding? Maybe it's good luck after all. :)

vtac,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
I think I am getting close to needing to clean my parts...I'll have to figure out where to do them so it doesn't get too smelly for my family!

stickstones,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
If you want to get the resin inside you need to clean it with 90over alcohol ,but if you want to clean it fast and ultra clean (like new) just use some purple power or orange chronic or ?! any type of pyrex cleaner ,it make a perfect job!

Clear_Dome,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
Thanks dome...I was just about to call my wife at the store to tell her to pick some up and I wasn't sure what proof we needed.

stickstones,

marcuss

above the clouds
vap-oil doesn't smell...maybe alcohol smells little more but if you put it on the kitchen highest shelf or in a closet none see it and smell it!
try to believe!

p.s. v-tactician you right about greek's custom but we were in Italy!
I'm sure some lucky days should come after this new italian expensive custom!

marcuss,

specked

for only cleaning purposes use alcohol and salt, thats all those cleaning solutions are with added smells.

specked,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
I use purple power to clean my glass ...this is a ultra basic solution and you dont need to shake or scrape or ?! whatever ....just fill your bong/pipe/bowl ect with purple power and let sit for 15 min then put it under hot water and your glass will become LIKE NEW with no smell or after taste and is re-usable for unlimited time work really well but pretty expensive

Clear_Dome,

Spiderman

oil baron
A few thoughts/suggestions if i may.....

Using the oil that collects on the inside of the vaporizer really isnt too bad of an idea. In my oil vaporizer, the build-up is essentially pre-vaped oil. I use a torch to "reclaim" this pre-vaped oil, into a jar. This reclaim is generally less tasty than the original oil, although rather stoney. The reclaim is also generally rather red oil, which this thread would also suggest ;). You notice the red shade to the oil in marcuss' pics?
my understanding is that this reclaim is very high in CBD, which leads to its stony high, and its relatively low amount of terpenes.

Marcuss:
what you're doing is basically reclaiming, but using solvent (isopropyl) to dissolve the oil in, instead of using heat. This being said, the basic rules of oil extraction should apply....

Butane would, IMO, be the most ideal way to do this. Buy a small can of colibri and use the nozzle adapters that come with some butane cans to adapt it to the closed off tip of your SSV wand, zip-tie some coffee filter over the other end (trim the excess), go OUTSIDE away from any open flame and run the can of tane through the tube. It will dissolve up all the oil, and you can finish off the extraction like a normal BHO extraction.

If butane is undesirable (especially because you cant connect a butane can to all your glass accessories that may have this reclaim on them) i would suggest using isopropanyl instead of grain alcohol. the reason why is that grain alcohol has sugars in it, which when smoked will carmelize and then burn. Changes the taste of your oil pretty significantly. Isopropyl can be bought at pretty much any CVS/Walgreens/similar store, and you can use any concentration you want. They usually have 50%, 70%, 91%, and sometimes 99%, but they all work the same....the rest is just distilled water.

About the only step id consider adding is once you're done soaking and ready to evaporate, run the liquid through a coffee filter (to filter out the particles), and into a pyrex pie dish. Should make scraping far easier!

Sorry, little complicated i guess.....lemme know if anyone gets lost hahaha.

Spiderman,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom