Discontinued MagickWand Vaporizer

HiPi

C.Taylor
Manufacturer
Purpl3_Haz3 said:
HiPi said:
VIP window is just about closed. April 1st is it. :cool: . Incognito backpack is chargin up right now. that'll be the next video im sure.

Really? How much of a price increase will we expect? Won't be ableto order mine for a month or so...still very excited about it!
We will see, I wanted to test out pricing for the promo but as you can see, I have now capped the VIP section with a time limit so that can give you a reference as to how much is going on...

Our E-mail inbox is a F***ing nightmare... :uhoh:

HiPi,

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
Hipi, i would expect when i do sit down for a session to use this, I may leave it on for two to three hours as i do 4+ bowls in succession. I am just worried about longterm usage, is this vaporizer ok to be left on vaping temp for hours daily?

IAmKrazy2,

HiPi

C.Taylor
Manufacturer
IAmKrazy2 said:
Hipi, i would expect when i do sit down for a session to use this, I may leave it on for two to three hours as i do 4+ bowls in succession. I am just worried about longterm usage, is this vaporizer ok to be left on vaping temp for hours daily?
I leave it on way longer than that, same with the incognito. I'm telling you that is been difficult for me to destroy with heat stress. You have a warranty on those parts either way. I would say 2 to 3 hours is fairly low when it come to leaving it on, especially if it is on the recommended temp, you have little to no chance, I'd say it's close to impossible due to the cooling properties of glass / heat of the heater. We have 24/7 heat stress tests on the incognito which would seem more likely to fail due to heat but still hasn't failed. If the small ceramic heaters like stick heaters are used for soldering irons and they have a tough time failing, imagine one thats 4 to 5 times its size. Our heaters are rated higher than the circuit board output, that may be why giving them a lifetime warranty is so easily done. They are very expensive heaters in comparison to the smaller heaters. 1.50 to 2 dollars a heater versus 8 to 9 WHOLESALE with a 5000 minimum quantity or so and thats from a local heater supply. I'm being wide open honest on this one. Our heaters are custom designed internally and externally, they are not a copy of another previous design. I've seen the guts of all the heater types we have used and I tell you for sure it will be hard to kill. :lol:

HiPi,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
I just pulled the trigger before the VIP window closed. I'm looking forward to trying this baby out!

:peace:

Stu,

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
Got to love that answer. Looking forward to being the first on FC with one of these in their hands.

IAmKrazy2,
also looking forward to reading a review and some more pictures on this badboy :brow:
HiPi, you foresee an all glass vapor path (screen excluded) from any of your units in the future?

biojuggernaut,

HiPi

C.Taylor
Manufacturer
biojuggernaut said:
also looking forward to reading a review and some more pictures on this badboy :brow:
HiPi, you foresee an all glass vapor path (screen excluded) from any of your units in the future?
hmmm it depends, I will venture the ceramic only for the MW/incognito. I will finish the all glass air path unit MW makes its foot in the pavement. I already know what ill do anyways. Designs and such come easy, but at this moment the interest in the current MW design is overpowering at this price point. SO in short the answer to your question is YES and that vape is called the adorabowl.

HiPi,

caseball2051

Well I have to work the next two weeks for free basically, but I just placed my order. :lol:

looking fwd to trying this bad boy out. In depth review incoming whenver I receive it!

reminder for anyone interested, the VIP area and price end today.

caseball2051,

HiPi

C.Taylor
Manufacturer
HERE IS A LINK TO THE VIP AREA!

You've got until 12 midnight pst. Everyone who orders will receive tracking number same day shipped. If you haven't yet, it isn't shipped. For Incognitos expect 1-3 days to get a tracking number. for an MW expect 1 week for now until I receive higher quantities. I need to get silicone for it and thats why I haven't shipped the MW yet but Incognitos are going on time.

Thank you for your patience.

HiPi,

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
This is good news. Do you have an ETA for the silicone you need? Just wondering. Thanks.

IAmKrazy2,

HiPi

C.Taylor
Manufacturer
IAmKrazy2 said:
This is good news. Do you have an ETA for the silicone you need? Just wondering. Thanks.

Well for now I feel that the silicone I used in the video is ok for everyone who has ordered then I can use that for now. It has proven effective for heat protection when laying on unprotected surfaces. I am getting the control unit moldings monday or tuesday and then more MW's will be able to ship.

HiPi,

caseball2051

Hipi any progress on that test with small quantities?

Sorry...just excited about the order!

Possible over the wkend video for us?

caseball2051,
Wow should I buy this unit for 110.00 dollars. this sounds almost too good to be true. I wish I could read a review before pulling the trigger on this bad boy.

biojuggernaut,

PoopMachine

I think this thing is going to be a winner. I have one on the way to me so you can expect some feedback in the very near future. I plan to do a full review with lots of photos.

PoopMachine,
This is naught but the impressions of a few hours.

I am very pleased with the glass quality of the vape and it's accompanying pieced, I got the deluxe w everything and it's all quality CA blown glass.

Efficiency, wow. Even heating with a very distant bowl at low temps with a very big vapor to air ratio... Yeah. Clouds and clouds and then still very fresh when you put it out in your hand. Heater has a 5 to say 9 minute heat up and excellent heat retention. I prefer starting at 11 o clock then later cranking to 2. The heater is tremendous by dbv or box vape standards, a little less than me wee finger. I would tentatively say at this point that is it more efficient than my dbv for vapebonging and is everybit as good. Taste is very good.

The unit stays cool enough to hold only on the upper portion, not the area between the silicone rings. I think a shroud should be considered for the entire length of the heater, which is between said rings. The electrical wire could also be more heavy duty and could with careless and ignorant use fall upon the hot glass; I think the first foot should be shrouded in coiled metal or like solution.

This is a highly, highly efficient cloud-provider which is a great deal at it's fc price. I think the unit could be made more idiot proof but it is a seriously potent unit either way.

Again, I've had my wand for but a few hours.

charliedontsurf,

caseball2051

sounds good charlie, glad you are enjoying it. how much is your typical load size?

cant wait to receive my unit.

caseball2051,

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
@ Hipi. A little surprised Charliedontsurf received the first unit considering in an email to me you said I was the first to pay and order a MW and would be the first to get one at FC. What happened? I'm not mad, but surprised considering the email you sent me. Thanks.

IAmKrazy2,
I'm local and picked up my mw in person, don't hold it against hipi.

I'm using slightly less than a mflb trench, I'd say.

Believe it or not, and it was alluded to at some point in this thread, Hipi has plans to make the MW capable of blowing bags.

charliedontsurf,

HiPi

C.Taylor
Manufacturer
I just wanted to mention that
1. We have changed to another heating element company and these heating elements are in the incognitos and will be in the MW as well.
2.If you have any issues with the MW, e-mail me. Only a few people will have an MW at this point and next week I will have more to ship.
3.IAmKrazy2 was the first to order one so the holds the numero uno MW unit. It will be shipped soon. Thank you for being so patient. Let me know if you just want me to give you the new glass instead.
4.Changes to the glass are being made and will be on the next units shipped. All previous version units sold to customers will be upgraded in glass and heating element once the new ones come in. Thank you for being basically beta testers of actual models. :) I will be providing all of you instructions to splice your new wand into your own control unit wire harness and you can achieve additional footage in wire length during this process. The units currently have 7 to 8 foot cords. Also by doing this you will have a backup unit at home already. An additional control unit can be purchase if you will and this will allow you to have a low priced additional wand.
5.Poopmachine recommended an upgrade that may be suitable for users that would prefer more heat protection versus seeing more glass. I will provide more information after I have gained possession of this add-on.
6.New video? yes no?

HiPi,

caseball2051

Hipi

are orders places on or before 4/1 going to be getting the new glass/heater setup?

new videos are always good.

caseball2051,

HiPi

C.Taylor
Manufacturer
caseball2051 said:
Hipi

are orders places on or before 4/1 going to be getting the new glass/heater setup?

new videos are always good.

Well basically anything I send out from this point forward will be that way. This is so that bag blowing is possible even with your mouth lol. This is meant to be the most nonproprietary bag blowing vape ever. I think alot of people will find cool ways to pump air through the MW on their own. I believe "Unnamed" uses an aquarium pump and some people would like to probably experiment with new options. Ill have a stand that will do the trick though for people who want to buy a retail model.
With an incognito whip you'll be able to custom bag blow like crazy, you can practically fit almost any bag on it.

HiPi,
While I intend to post a in depth and more telling review...

Clouds and clouds and clouds. And lo, the land, she is still green. I am insofar quite pleased.

charliedontsurf,
Top Bottom