Discontinued MagickWand Vaporizer

MG23

Relaxin'
I'd like to see some pictures of the wand itself. It's difficult to see in the video.

MG23,

HiPi

C.Taylor
Manufacturer
Video Coming extremely soon.
:::::::
43183825.JPG
43183841.jpg
43183842.jpg
43183844.jpg
43183845.jpg

::::::
Solfeggio frequencies printed into a holographic mandala, Tree of life, Affirmations. Some of you will know what this is, some will think it is simply just a sticker.
43183840.JPG

43183828.JPG

HiPi,

caseball2051

definitely still interested in more info on this thing after the pics.

especially the different packages offered

caseball2051,

HiPi

C.Taylor
Manufacturer
The one you see in the video just got dropped onto hardwood floor by a friend, heating element facing down and survived without a scratch, so just wanted to let you know that for glass its got thick enough glass to withstand the blow and its light weight enough to feather the blow depending on the potential damage.

HiPi,

DubCRider

It looks awesome! Great design from what I can see and nice clouds.

Side note: really diggin the HiPi with ninja stars for the dots, sick logo! The font for "Magick Wand" is clean too! ;)

DubCRider,
How hot does the unit get? Does the silicon looking ring stay cool enough, as well as the rest of the unit, to simply rest it on a table? How long can the unit be left on? Awesome pricing on this, btw.

charliedontsurf,

caseball2051

good questions charlie, heres a few more.

1. Are all parts ROHS compliant?
2. On the ordering page, I see options for the bowl we'd like. I didnt see the whip type under this category...or is this the adapter thats mentioned? or is the whip part standard with every order?
3. how discreet is the packaging for this product when shipped?
4. is this efficient with super small amounts of herb? such as a log vape stem's worth (.05g)

definitely ordering this unit at the beginning of next week. will provide a detailed review when it comes in.

caseball2051,

HiPi

C.Taylor
Manufacturer
caseball2051 said:
good questions charlie, heres a few more.

1. Are all parts ROHS compliant?
2. On the ordering page, I see options for the bowl we'd like. I didnt see the whip type under this category...or is this the adapter thats mentioned? or is the whip part standard with every order?
3. how discreet is the packaging for this product when shipped?
4. is this efficient with super small amounts of herb? such as a log vape stem's worth (.05g)

definitely ordering this unit at the beginning of next week. will provide a detailed review when it comes in.
1.I will have to have you ask Mack@vaporstore.com the RoHS question. He can give you the most accurate information possible regarding this issue but I know that most of the RoHS guidelines for many countries have been met positively.
2. The glass whip is an add-on from the incognito. I can be sold along with it in a package one day but at this moment since we do not plan on serving the MW as a handheld vaporizer, you must order on the online store under accessories.
3.Its a brown box. Got Incognito? :ninja:
4.If its in there, it'll vape it. That seems to be the general consensus here but you must restrict air flow to only being through the herb in order to efficiently vape small amounts at the best enjoyment. I will make a test for .05 grams and see if this will work if we evenly lay out the herb.

HiPi,

HiPi

C.Taylor
Manufacturer
Magickwand just suffered a massive attack by a table accident. survived once again. Some glass items from the table that weren't vaporizer related didn't survive the fall. wow. Bad luck or a force durability product test?

HiPi,

Purpl3_Haz3

On a Permanent Vakation
HiPi said:
Magickwand just suffered a massive attack by a table accident. survived once again. Some glass items from the table that weren't vaporizer related didn't survive the fall. wow. Bad luck or a force durability product test?

Who knows? Either way, another testiment to durability...

Could you answer Charlie's questions too? Thanks

Purpl3_Haz3,

HiPi

C.Taylor
Manufacturer
charliedontsurf said:
How hot does the unit get? Does the silicon looking ring stay cool enough, as well as the rest of the unit, to simply rest it on a table? How long can the unit be left on? Awesome pricing on this, btw.
Sorry, I the unit gets hot as far as the heat floats. heat rises so ive seen this thing sit on the table (wooden laminate) for hours so far. MW hadn't been turned off since the video. Unit can be left on indefinately, I dont have a time restriction set because we constantly are trying to abuse our units electronically but can't seem to make it fail due to heat stress.
Our objective is to try and price them to be a no brainer because the operational quality seems to be a no brainer as well. Either way, you won't break the bank trying to get a reliable wand.

HiPi,

HiPi

C.Taylor
Manufacturer
VIP window is just about closed. April 1st is it. :cool: . Incognito backpack is chargin up right now. that'll be the next video im sure.

HiPi,

Purpl3_Haz3

On a Permanent Vakation
HiPi said:
VIP window is just about closed. April 1st is it. :cool: . Incognito backpack is chargin up right now. that'll be the next video im sure.

Really? How much of a price increase will we expect? Won't be ableto order mine for a month or so...still very excited about it!

Purpl3_Haz3,
Top Bottom