Discontinued MagickWand Vaporizer

meduser#420

Fear & Loathing in FuckCombustion
@charliedontsurf; I noticed that you own the DBV. I love my buddha. Would this be an upgrade to the DBV in your opinion?

meduser#420,

VWFringe

Naruto Fan
Hipi,

please share your idea of the Adorabowl, and any pictures or sketches,

i found myself spending way too much time Googling Adorabowl yesterday

thanks!

PS: meaning i'm somewhat obsessed, more than wanting to look at Charlie Sheen's GF's, I want to see the Adorabowl. lol

VWFringe,

caseball2051

not sure about the adorabowl, but I think I remember reading that it will sport an all glass vaporpath.

caseball2051,
meduser#420 said:
@charliedontsurf; I noticed that you own the DBV. I love my buddha. Would this be an upgrade to the DBV in your opinion?

Vapor quality is about the same, both being dense and flavorful. I prefer the form factor and the whip-less-ness of the MW at this point. The MW seems like it might also be slightly more efficient than the DBV w/ modded screen placement. I've never had a stock DBV wand and have always used a 18.8mm adaptor juryrigged to the duty, either by using a traditional flexible screen and putting it halfway down the 18.8 male joint, or using an Extreme elbow screen, both while using the lowest possible temp on the dial. These mods are supposed to make it more efficient than stock which means that the MW is def more efficient than stock DBV. I can get awesome, thick vape bong ropes from both, as well as some other vape models we all know to be quality.

I'd say that a DBV user doesn't have a serious -need- to buy a MW - they're both effective vapes - but I'm def happy I did, and I think material def goes further.

DBV is also a soldering iron with a potentiometer produced by a massive factory in an assembly line setting. The MW at this point, I believe, is basically hand assembled by the manufacturer, and comes with high quality CA blown glass. So that makes the price of the MW more attractive while it makes the DBV less attractive.

charliedontsurf,

meduser#420

Fear & Loathing in FuckCombustion
Very cool! Thank you for your opinion. I like it alot, looks functional. Hipi says the Incognito vape uses the same heat element. I think I am sold on the Incognito and will get a MW for home use after I sell my Verdamper kit. Thanks again charliedontsurf!

meduser#420,
Yeah man, just keep in mind these are just my opinions after like a week and a half of ownership, given the performance of my unit during that time. I really like my MW but am cautious about praising it to eh sky because I'm the only here to yet give a review - you'll note I've always pointed out its drawbacks while also noting its strengths. The biggest of those problems was the exposed hot glass, now solved by our kind inventor, who will be retrofitting my unit with additional rings. I'll have a review about that feature very soon.

charliedontsurf,

HiPi

C.Taylor
Manufacturer
Until every anticipated vape has been fully released, I am holding all info on the adorabowl. Only people will know by mouth and even then the message will self-destruct.

The new MW unit is off the hook........... Bag blowing is just flipping amazing..... That was just ..... wow. An 150 dollar vape blowing bags like that is just a hit to the pavement like woah...... I need a video for sure.... In fact I HAVE TO MAKE A VIDEO! I'll post one tonight. Btw I had a testing with a business partner last night and he used to be convinced that nothing could ever hit harder, taste better/on par, or last longer than the wands he owned/used in the past. Clean ceramic is making a comeback you guys.
Ill show you guys how to make blow bags without paying more than 3 dollars at your local store but a certified kit will be included with the vape. Watch me lose money by being too honest lol. who cares. :D

43361052.JPG

HiPi,

PoopMachine

Im working on my review for this vape and The Oracle now. Anyone on the fence about this thing, go ahead and order now. The unit isnt perfect but every day Hipi refines it and gets it closer to perfection. I have to say, if dude keeps his customer service level up where it is now down the road, people will buy from him for that alone.

PoopMachine,

mlo4sho

Looks good. I'd really like to get one of these but right now it's just out of my price range and it appears I missed the sale/discount. Really been looking for a vaporizer to use strictly with my bong. Oh well, hopefully either another sale will come up soon or I can manage to scrounge together the extra change during these tough times. Great reviews guys, keep'em coming. Also, good work HiPi I like the work you do and the customer service you provide.

mlo4sho,

HiPi

C.Taylor
Manufacturer
@mlo4sho
Your email address doesnt work. Don't worry about being broke. Alot of people are around this time of year.

-4/20 VIP
I am definitely trying my best to create a viable product here. VIP section is coming back very very soon. 4/20 specials like a m@f@ and the MW is the new vape available for this one. Happy 4/20 everyone. There is one thing better than a bong on 4/20, Thats a lazy mans bong, AKA the hookah, mmmmmmm I forgot how much I loved hookahs until I used the MW on it. Wow I might never use a bong again... fancy glass and all that is nice and I love it too but dang... can you beat a 6 foot hose suede hose?
Shisha%20Hose_3.jpg

4/20 is gunna be good this year, Hookah vape is the new stuff now! New trends out of old ones! India has been vaping on the hookah for years but its 2011 now and we should done with the coals.

-Hookah adapter!
The MW will be coming with a hookah adapter officially as of NOW. So I'll be updating that along with the bag blowing unit. If you have an HA air pump, you may be able to adapt it to the MW if you want to keep from buying a new pump but note that we won't be using that kind of pump, we are shooting to be about as fast as a volcano for blowing bags but we may release a variable speed fan so its up to you.

-More ways to vaping?
Hookah vaporizing has got to be one of the best ish ever. If you want to know if the IV will be receiving this update your answer is YES. We will be making 9mm to 14/18.8 male adapters because of requests so if you look at all of our bowls closely you will see that all the bowls are actually dual purpose adapters. so incognito will be in the same places as the MW with just an adapter BUT the downside is no bag blowing and you will have to buy tubing to adapt the incognito with hookah or pipes. Hurray for fair business! Pick up a nice water filtration pipe (Bong,Hookah,Hydratube,Bubbler,Percolaor,ect.) and call it a day! Yes we have a dual screen adapter for vertical percolators. Gotta be able to use it with anything man. :lol:

HiPi,

mlo4sho

Thanks for the reply, HiPi, like I said I appreciate your work & and especially your service. I apologize if you have tried to contact me, I logged in to my gmail account today only to find it has been disabled. Why? I have no idea. I've since updated my email on file to a newer one so now I should be all set. Appreciate the update, I'm so looking forward to 4/20! That hookah's ridiculous, btw. :peace:

mlo4sho,
Learning that the dial on the MW is very sensitive, small little adjustments can be very meaningful. Turn it on to the recommended temp (green light turning on) and then adjust ever-so-lightly from there if necessary. Lower temp for massive bowls of fresh material for super taste, higher temp for concentrates and making the most of ABV from other vapes or more lightly vaped MW ABV.

charliedontsurf,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
Hipi,
Can you update us as to how long the wait time is for us that ordered during the VIP special? Should I be expecting a shipment soon? Or are we talking about PD-like delays?

:peace:

Stu,

HiPi

C.Taylor
Manufacturer
Stu said:
Hipi,
Can you update us as to how long the wait time is for us that ordered during the VIP special? Should I be expecting a shipment soon? Or are we talking about PD-like delays?

:peace:

I am receiving some pretty large quantities on glass and since my glass manufacturer is local, No wait times for most stuff. This is why VaporStore has been a good contact as well. The enclosures for the circuit boards are coming in right now. You wont be seeing long wait times. I am going to be expedite shipping everything from parts to product for that 4/20 date.

HiPi,

B.

War Criminal
dang hipi, I was trying to only buy one vape this year(the cloud) ,but the wand is lookin so sic i think i'm gonna have to pull the trigger when the 4/20 specials come into effect.

B.,

HiPi

C.Taylor
Manufacturer
Here is the VIP section link. VIP SECTION... For those of you who have not gotten the new password and want to check out the page, E-mail me please at d.main@tayloreverything.com . The time is now and we are attuning to this now. Your MagickWand will be in your house by 4/20 if placed by april 17th. That also means backorders will be released first. Thank you for waiting about a week or so. We are going through such a major transformation and YOU are helping us get through it. Every order allows us to get a little closer to perfection with this business, alot of investment must be paid and made. It's not as easy as it sounds on paper but I am so glad that everyone has been individually showing us so much support, Its ridiculous! We are moving our company soon and we will be needing as much family (customer) backup as possible.

Don't fall into the speculator space about this and that and lalalala, saying our vape isn't this and that... That's a perception separated by experience. The family knows! Speculation is only ideas and you see what that gets people, NOTHING TANGIBLE. You can't complain about a lightweight sturdy glass vaporizer under 200 bucks that comes with everything you need to use it with everything you got and can get. The taste must be experienced in order for you to understand it, I don't even know why it tastes like sweet cali all the time. People are attempting to copying us right now because they feel they need to capitalize on this idea but I don't care, Abundance for all. So check it out and tell us what you think, we love hearing about it and we [we=2] love making them ( Yes...I-Girl is my wife/Co-founder :cool: and she gets down on some serious wiring.) :p

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ksKrjO48cT8&feature=player_embedded

43406949_scaled_384x256.jpg

43324613_scaled_348x232.jpg

43361052.JPG

43301629_scaled_336x189.JPG

43183844_scaled_336x189.jpg

HiPi,

MG23

Relaxin'
First one to get the new VIP password! I grabbed a 14mm MagickWand to try out with my two new glass pieces. =D

MG23,

mlo4sho

Is there a difference from the new VIP section and the old one? I may have ordered from the wrong link :uhoh: Good to hear that we will have the MW by 4/20, though, can't wait :)

mlo4sho,

HiPi

C.Taylor
Manufacturer
abo27495 said:
does it come with the hookah bowl?
You can order it with any bowl you choose and with as many bowls as you like so if you will only be using it with a hookah you can surely order a MW and just the hookah bowl

The bag blowing adapter is still in its beta stages and is at the moment on the back burner so that I can take care of all your orders on the MW and IV in a timely fashion for this 4/20 sale
I have however tested and used the MW with a bag blowing adapter and it is going really well I just need a good quality steady supply of parts. All the MW's being produced right now will be able to be used with the bag blowing adapter, so if you order now you will be able to order just the add on to use with it at a later date.

I also have a small update regarding the look of the MW.
CharlieDontSurf brought to my attention that if users are going to have the MW on for long periods of time it would be better to place the holographic affirmation stickers onto the control unit instead of the glass piece itself to avoid heat damage over time. I will try to update some pictures for the VIP section but I don't think too many people will mind the relocation of the sticker.

So much to do so little time but I'm lovin' it. I will be working my arse off to get you these units for the holiday season ;)

HiPi,

LivingInSpin

I noticed in the video that she appears to be using a piece with an 18 joint, with an 18 to 18 stem, and the 18 bowl.

Was this because it was handy, or is this a preferred, ideal setup?

LivingInSpin,

caseball2051

^ I dont think any size is better than any other size.

I ordered a 14mm one for use with my 250ml EHLE.

The only difference I think is that the 18mm bowl will be slightly larger, obviously.

caseball2051,
Top Bottom