List of Recommended Retailers + Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.

illadelph

vaked fresh daily
ebay is WAY too unreliable. even someone with perfect feedback could easily fuck you over and still have semi good feedback. its happened to me one too many times. for vape related stuff, id much rather go with an actual recommended vendor.

illadelph,

max

Out to lunch
I don't think you can get ripped off on eBay if you use PayPal (eBay owns PayPal now). They guarantee the transactions. I got a refund one time when the seller never shipped and never responded to my emails. And lots of on-line dealers sell there. So eBay can be a great place to buy a vape. But we're not going to make this a bulletin board for hot deals on eBay.

max,

max

Out to lunch
As far as I'm concerned, the Vapor Lounge is that "special forum". Unless vtac has a problem with it, an 'eBay deals' thread would be fine there.

max,

TigerLord

Alias for BradyY
Ordered Q-Extreme from Vaporizers.ca on Tuesday evening. Was at my door Thursday morning at 8:00AM. They responded to my queries within 12 hours.

Good site for Canadians.

TigerLord,

lwien

Ya may want to take dieselvapors off the recommended list till they get their site back up, that is, IF they get their site back up.

lwien,

Frickr

lwien said:
Ya may want to take dieselvapors off the recommended list till they get their site back up, that is, IF they get their site back up.
i was just going to reccomend that as i have yet to recieve shipping comfrimation, and have a few unanwered voicemails and emails... i got my wand from 7th floor today, but no ssv yet. thinking maybe tomorrow for priority mail. if that is how it was sent.... :/

Frickr,

kycol4u

Like to comment on my experience with Vape World.... excellent service and fast shipping on my two orders...... always got answers to all my questions....... nothing but a supberb experince......

Been lurking since I found this site in Dec' 09........ great place for info!

kycol4u,

Lo

Combustion free since '09
Thanks for the post Kycol4u.... Glad you also received excellent service from Vape World as I have.

Welcome to FC....join us in the rest of the forum and I hope you're enjoying your new vape :D

Lo,

kycol4u

Thx for the welcome Lo! Apologize for my misspellings........

Got an Extreme.... never will burn again:D.........

kycol4u,

illadelph

vaked fresh daily
They pretty much always have great discounts plus free shipping doesnt hurt. contact chris and im sure he will get you some sort of code.

illadelph,

Lo

Combustion free since '09
Vape World changed the code: FC-2010
12% off still

Lo,

kerr

Just received my vaporbrothers from vapenow.com...I was VERY disappointed when I realized they had changed my free ground shipping to free 2day Fedex service :brow:. They are a great company! An hour after I had ordered, I realized I had misspelled my street name, I emailed them, and they emailed back within the hour and fixed all. Highly recommend them

kerr,

budbreath

^ nice to hear.
I just put in an order from vapenow.com also.
Can't wait for me new Volcano to arrive. :brow:

Mod note: This is a feedback/info thread. If you don't have something to report about a dealer experience, please don't post here.

budbreath,

kerr

:(
Mod note: This is a feedback/info thread. If you don't have something to report about a dealer experience, please don't post here.

kerr,

budbreath

Just wanted to update on my experience with vapenow.com.

I ordered the Volcano on Friday around 2pm. I expected it to ship on Monday, but noooo....
To my surprise Vape Now sent it out NEXT DAY AIR on Friday afternoon. On Monday morning at 10am The package was delivered.

I am very happy with VAPE NOW. Also, their discount works! ;)

budbreath,

steiner666

Serial vapist
Vapeworld.com so far has been my favorite place to order from. I don't think i've ever has a place process and ship as fast as these guys, and both times i've ordered from them I've gotten the package on a saturday (because they use USPS priority mail) when i wasn't expecting it till the following week. Plus, some of their stuff is listed on amazon, so you can use amazon gift cards and have your card processed by amazon, which might be helpful for some.

steiner666,

jackstraw62

Low temp deadhead vaporist
I bought my LB from blisssville. I don't use cc so money order. I had the Lb 6 days after I mailed the check from Lake Tahoe :2c: :peace: :cool:

jackstraw62,

p0tanist

Retailer
How does one become a recommended retailer? I own chicokush.com, and offer some quality globes and skillets for vaping concentrates! Our website is small right now, but we're building it quickly. If this is spam, please erase it, and pm me details on how to set up.

p0tanist,

reece

I just purchased this oil dome by Madass from chicokush.com. It is an ebay store I came across while searching for oil domes (I think there is a 'bricks and mortar' location in California). There were none listed but I contacted the store and asked if they might be getting any in stock. The reply was very fast (minutes), and they did have domes and I think he said curves too. He sent a picture of the domes he had available and after a few more emails I decided on a piece and we set up payment. I ordered Friday of last week, the dome arrived yesterday (Monday). Everything was well packed with multiple layers of bubble wrap as well as foam peanuts. Each piece -- dome, main body, glass nails -- were wrapped individually.

My one gripe is, although reasonable, I think the shipping could probably have been a little less. They could have probably used a smaller box or envelope. However, I will say I've never shipped glass pieces. So maybe experience is their guide. I only mentioned it because I want to be completely honest.

From my experience, over the last decade or so customer service has become all but extinct. Businesses like chicokush.com shows not everyone has forgotten the importance of customer satisfaction.

Check 'em out when you're looking for some glass.

reece,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom