List of Recommended Retailers + Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.

MoeOnTheMoon

Medical Marijuana Activist
Company Rep
max said:
as far as vapes go, they don't seem to sell many of the best ones.
Other than the 7th Floor vapes (where there seems to be some kind of disagreement between the two companies), I can't think of any of the "best ones" they're missing out on. The PD comes to mind, but there's no need for more than one dealer to distribute that model. Vaporstore has the market covered quite well, and they're often the first to distribute a foreign made vape in the US, ie. the Vapman and Vapor Snake. They also have an excellent selection of box vapes and quite a few other dealers sell the Vaporstore manufactured VaporTower and VaporBox models, with lifetime heater warranties.
Well, it just seems the ones I wanted, they don't have:
the magic launch box, the PD and the MyrtleZap. Now I realize that 2 of those are sold only by the makers, so okay, they just don't have the launch box. I would have probably returned my VG for an LB if they'd have carried it, but I guess the VG is okay as a portable.

MoeOnTheMoon,

highendvapes

Manufacturer
vape4health said:
I just ordered a DB from highendvapes ( forum member and Ebay seller ) , I had email with him befor ordering and told him that my E just broke and I was freakin out . I got a shipping thing in like 5 minutes and he said the DB would be in the mail with in one hour . And its Saturday . Any time you get service like its a close friend what more can you want .
:D Glad too help out, I know what its like to be without your vape.

highendvapes,

max

Out to lunch
Well, it just seems the ones I wanted, they don't have:
the magic launch box, the PD and the MyrtleZap. Now I realize that 2 of those are sold only by the makers, so okay, they just don't have the launch box. I would have probably returned my VG for an LB if they'd have carried it, but I guess the VG is okay as a portable.
Aside from Blissville, Vapenow carries the LB and offers FC members a discount.

max,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
captainhits said:
Greetings vapaholics. Wanted to drop an inside tip to all you iolites. Gratefulbuys.com has begun carrying the iolite and they are being sold with your choice of 9 different Space Case grinders and stash cases free.

Along with the 15% FC members coupon (see FC recommended resellers thread), were trying to offer the best deal on the market without breaking the rules. Enjoy! :peace:

stickstones,

bluntfaced

I'm El Diablo Baby!!!
I ordered a launch box kit ans some extreme elbows totaling like $106 and the FC coupon didn't work. No big deal just thought I'd share, it said it didn't apply to anything in my cart. Is itonly good on a single item totaling 100 dollars? Still hyped though, can anyone tell me how fast their shipping tends to be? I live on the west coast.

bluntfaced,

B.

War Criminal
it's pretty quick, if I remember right it came in 3 business days, and that was to chicago. Did you order from blisssville?

B.,

bluntfaced

I'm El Diablo Baby!!!
Nope, vapenow because I needed the extreme elbows as well.
Still hasn't shipped :/

bluntfaced,

max

Out to lunch
GreenWizard said:
hi I was looking to order $150 Hot Box
from http://www.hotboxvapors.com but their store is under construction...
Does anyone know which Reseller has quickest shipping outside the US?
And may be a better prize :brow: Can`t wait to try vap after reading all these forums :ninja:

edit: has anyone here bought something from http://www.vapemart.com/ ?
Why would you consider buying from either site when our list of recommended dealers includes multiple choices for this vape with discount codes for FC members?

max,

GreenWizard

Lubaka
well i noticed some posts and some users saying some coupon-codes won`t work so i did not take that in mind :) the first site i mentioned looks like the official one , the second site i asked about IS in the list and there is space grinder bonus

well i am waiting now for my visa electron in 4-5 days, max do u think i`ll be able to order with it...?
i`ll check the coupons and see if they are working myself thanks

GreenWizard,

dronomophone

hi guys. i just tried the vapenow, vapeworld, and vaporstore coupons and i can't get any of them to work. all i want to do is buy a volcano. where can i get the best deal for one?

dronomophone,

VapeWorld

vapor.com (formerly VapeWorld.com)
Retailer
Sorry my friend.. Volcano doesnt allow any coupons. Full price always. It really depends on the customer service, bonus package and ship times when it comes to where to buy your Volcano.

VapeWorld,

trouble ethyl

dronomophone said:
hi guys. i just tried the vapenow, vapeworld, and vaporstore coupons and i can't get any of them to work. all i want to do is buy a volcano. where can i get the best deal for one?
if you order from vaporstore.com and you order the "system" (volcano with a solid or easy valve kit) you can free 2nd day shipping or a free case for you volcano ($60 value). i ordered mine from vaporstore.com with no complaints. i opted for the case. it's nice to keep your investment protected when you need to take it to your friends house or w/e. that's the best deal i could find at the time.

trouble ethyl,

max

Out to lunch
dronomophone said:
As listed on page one of this thread- http://volcanovaporizerdirect.com - Volcano Click on 'special offer' for a nice discount.

Anyone use these guys vgwholesale.com ?
"YOU MUST PROVIDE A VALID FEDERAL TAX ID AT CHECKOUT TO ORDER!
We Do NOT permit the retail sale of our Herbal Smoking Products Online! All other products are allowed online."

max,

Qbit

cannabanana
GreenWizard said:
well does anyone know which reseller have free shipping outside us ?
I doubt you'll get free international shipping anywhere (well maybe between certain bordering countries - I don't know). I'm in Australia, and I always pay extra for shipping. It's a significant additional expense, and you can't expect customers inside the US to subsidize international shipments.

Qbit,

quomist

Rock the Casbah
While I do not condone the statements made about PD and its technology, I have only had a good experience with Vapeworld.

They sold me a black DBV with the best discount I could find plus sampler herbs and a good quality grinder. I had the unit to my door within a week.

My only gripe was that order tracking wasn't updated for me as I received the unit while the status was still processing. A pleasant surprise to some, but I am all for updated information. Maybe this is an issue for Canadian users and getting updates from Canada Post, but it is still an issue the Vapeword IT team should look at.

quomist,

freeman dyson

Cheapest place to get a launcbox unit? Suggestions? thanks

:D

With the discount code in this thread, which did work, it is $78. Is that about the cheapest I am going to find it?

freeman dyson,

VapeWorld

vapor.com (formerly VapeWorld.com)
Retailer
quomist said:
My only gripe was that order tracking wasn't updated for me as I received the unit while the status was still processing. A pleasant surprise to some, but I am all for updated information. Maybe this is an issue for Canadian users and getting updates from Canada Post, but it is still an issue the Vapeword IT team should look at.
Just letting you you know we have looked into the Canada Post issue - and that is 100% the postal service not updating information. 90% of the time it will update when it arrives at customs, but in your case it never did. :(

VapeWorld,

djdna

is there any chance of getting dealers listed that sell to other countries?? such as europe or specifically UK

im in the UK and finding reliable stores that sell vapes isnt easy, i can recommend http://www.vapefiend.co.uk as thats who i bought my LB from but they only sell 3 types volcano, iolite and launch box... so the choice is pretty terrible

djdna,

max

Out to lunch
dealers listed that sell to other countries??
You need to check the resellers thread- http://www.fuckcombustion.com/viewtopic.php?id=171&p=1

Here's one- http://www.docvape.com/vaporizer/

Shipping vaporizers overseas can be risky. You never know what customs is gonna do in a particular country at any given time. Even Volcano shipments were being held up at US customs for a while last year. It's always better, if possible, to buy from within your country or continent. We recommend http://www.everyonedoesit.co.uk/ in the UK. Their vape selection isn't big, and they sell a few clunkers, but they're trying. They've recently added the Herborizer, so they know good stuff when they see it. ;)

max,

djdna

max said:
dealers listed that sell to other countries??
You need to check the resellers thread- http://www.fuckcombustion.com/viewtopic.php?id=171&p=1

Here's one- http://www.docvape.com/vaporizer/

Shipping vaporizers overseas can be risky. You never know what customs is gonna do in a particular country at any given time. Even Volcano shipments were being held up at US customs for a while last year. It's always better, if possible, to buy from within your country or continent. We recommend http://www.everyonedoesit.co.uk/ in the UK. Their vape selection isn't big, and they sell a few clunkers, but they're trying. They've recently added the Herborizer, so they know good stuff when they see it. ;)
thanks a lot man!

ohh and whats your opinion on the herborizer vs say the VHW vriptech? as thats what i was looking at, the herborizer looks like it might be a lot easier for me to buy though (or could you possibly pls link to some info if im asking in the wrong place)

djdna,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom