List of Recommended Retailers + Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.

max

Out to lunch
Craigslist is not a vape reseller. Finding new ones there would be a crap shoot. And although vape manufacturers normally sell from their websites, they're not resellers/dealers, which is the thread topic.

max,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
Again, this thread is about resellers not manufacturers- pretty safe to assume manufacturers are legit. :D

You guys have actually ordered something from marijuanavaporizer.com ? No experience with them myself, but they sent an outsourced spammer to post here so thumbs down from me. Their site is pretty outdated and shitty-- I'm guessing they just get by from their favorable search engine rankings.

vtac,

max

Out to lunch
marijuanavaporizer.com/?
Where? I don't see that dealer? :huh:

;) You're right vtac. That one doesn't belong on the list. I don't know that they sent anyone here to spam though. They use affiliates, and when you do that, sooner or later one of 'em is gonna spam somewhere. I notice that vapenow no longer uses affiliates. I wonder if one or more of them was doing that company more harm than good? But the marijuanavaporizer site has awful prices. They want $181.54 delivered, for a Vaporcannon you can get for $120 elsewhere, and that includes extras. So they don't make the cut.

max,

SpiralArchitect

? & beyond
/\
Yeah, they also sell the notorious 'Vapor-Buddy' :rolleyes:

I found this place, I haven't done business with them but from the looks of the site, very professional and honest people. Decent selection of accessories;

vaporoutlet.com

SpiralArchitect,

max

Out to lunch
Vaporoutlet seems like a good dealer, as far as selection goes. Their price on the Vapolution is $100 too high, unless they're including all accessories, and they don't list anything specifically. They're a little high on the Vapir Oxygen battery pack too ($40 instead of the normal $25). I emailed them on these two prices. We'll see what they say.

max,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
How about vaporizerdealer.com? Looks like they sell ONLY Chinese knockoffs. :rofl:

vtac,

max

Out to lunch
vtac said:
How about vaporizerdealer.com? Looks like they sell ONLY Chinese knockoffs. :rofl:
Yep. They disqualify themselves. I sent them an email months ago, asking why they only carry 'made in China' vapes. Got no answer. I think they just considered me to be a troll. The only reason to consider their site is for a grinder, and they're cheaper on eBay.

I haven't received an answer from vaporoutlet.com yet. It's been almost 24 hours. Not a good start. I bet I'd get an answer if I sent them another email and told them we were considering listing them as a legit reseller. ;) But if they can't answer an email from me as just a prospective customer, then they're out of luck. :/

It's four days later and I've received no answer from Vaporoutlet.com. Since they obviously don't intend to give me a reply, I see no reason to add them to the list of recommended resellers. Other companies sell the same products at the same prices and are very good about answering emails. Sorry Vaporoutlet. :/

max,

wheezy_360gamer

Vapor Visionary
I saw some great deals that look too good to be true. The items, I'm guessing, are new, not used. I'm seriously considering buying. It would be my 1st true vaporizer thats not the VaporGenie.
Check it out here on EBay From what i can tell it looks legit, but i'm a bit skeptical. I've never bought things from Ebay.
I've been wanting just a standard VaporBox at just about $150, but the Vapor Tower seems better. It looks like the same setup from the VaporStore with the Dual Screen Handkit that costs $200. http://www.vaporstore.com/proddetail.php?prod=VaporTower

At 3/4 off the MSRP it looks like a steal. Its 50/50 on wether i buy it or not. Christmas money is short, might have to wait, but the longer i wait..... I'm worried it won't be there.

The same Guy sells several different types of vaporizers at similar discounted rates.

Anyone have an opinon on EBAY? Or the particualr product? Any help would be appreciated. I would like to get this and soon, if advised in a convincing fashion.
I was going to put off buying anything like that till my Income Tax money comes next year, but if i can get something now, cheap like that, i would jump on it in a heartbeat. I'm just skeptical at this point.

wheezy_360gamer,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
What you're looking at on ebay is not the VaporTower. Look at the dial/switch. It's a knockoff, most likely made in China.

Anyone have an opinon on EBAY? Or the particualr product?
ebay is an auction site. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/EBay#Bidding there are some good deals and discounts if you are savvy.

The product in particular? Avoid at all costs, $50 is a ripoff. 1. probably doesn't work very well 2. probably contains lead etc. 3. will probably break very quickly and not be covered by any warranty. Expect to spend at least $100 for a decent whip vape.

P.S. This thread was the wrong place to post that.

tokinGLX said:
*ahem
http://www.stonerforums.com/lounge/view_silver_surfer_vaporizer.htm

i believe that i am a quite legit reseller of 7th floor products.
(':
Hey tokin, long time. Hope you're enjoying the new digs. :)

What's up with the "Paul" coupon? I got jipped. :(

vtac,

Beezleb

vtac, I would call them and ask about it. A friend of mine just bought one, Da Buddha and used the code and got it but he called them.

Beezleb,

tokinGLX

vtac said:
What's up with the "Paul" coupon? I got jipped. :(
they stopped doing the online coupon, but if you call or email them and tell them that i sent you, they will still honor the 10 percent off.

tokinGLX,

eLiguL

wheezy_360gamer said:
I was going to put off buying anything like that till my Income Tax money comes next year, but if i can get something now, cheap like that, i would jump on it in a heartbeat. I'm just skeptical at this point.
Spend some time reading on the forums and your purchase will be well advise.

Its a vicious cycle when people complain about knock off/bad vapes and they are the ones supporting/buying their products.....

eLiguL,

max

Out to lunch
We will limit this list of "legit resellers" to sites where you can make an online purchase.

tokinGLX said:
*ahem

(':
I'll go ahead and list you tokin, although technically you don't qualify, since an online purchase isn't possible.

wheezy_360gamer said:
I saw some great deals that look too good to be true. The items, I'm guessing, are new, not used. I'm seriously considering buying. It would be my 1st true vaporizer thats not the VaporGenie.
Check it out here on EBay From what i can tell it looks legit, but i'm a bit skeptical. I've never bought things from Ebay.
eBay doesn't qualify, although many dealers and manufacturers sell there, and it would be the first place I'd look for a good deal on a name brand model. The vape you're linking (Tower Wood Vapor vaporizer) is a made in China ripoff of the Vaporstore Vapor Tower. Like all the Chinese clones, it has no warranty and we don't recommend them here-poor quality and questionable safety.

mrshock486 said:
im not sure if http://rockwise.net counts as they currently only sell the extreme vaporizer. The guy also sells on ebay too. not bad service though. super quick
Sure, we'll list him. I've already listed volcanovaporizerdirect.com, and he only sells the Volcano.

If anyone has any online dealers to suggest, please do. And if you have a bad experience with a listed dealer, explain your problem and we'll decide if it merits removal. But this is not a discussion thread about what to buy or where to buy it. So please limit posts to the topic, which is simply a recommended list of good dealers.

max,

tokinGLX

max said:
We will limit this list of "legit resellers" to sites where you can make an online purchase.

tokinGLX said:
*ahem

(':
I'll go ahead and list you tokin, although technically you don't qualify, since an online purchase isn't possible.
it would have been by now, but when we tried setting up our merchant account to get the credit/debit card machine working, NOBODY would give us an account. so that kindof puts a hamper on that....

as far as the online purchasing...well, that can all be sorted out now. the purchasing from me has always been an option, but only if you asked first(or showed great intrest in posts)
in the past there were other complications that have been smoothed over as well.
(':

tokinGLX,

max

Out to lunch
I sent Vapormart an email, asking about the screwed up prices. Even used vapes wouldn't sell that cheap if they were functional. Site also says $20 shipping for orders under $100, but when I added the $30 V-Tower to the shopping cart, only $5 was added for shipping.

Can't imagine buying here even if the pricing is corrected. How can anyone let mistakes like that get by?

max,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom