Discontinued Lil' Bud by Vapwood

Bravesst

Full Steam Ahead
Manufacturer
Those bad boys are February's batch of coils. I've been going back and forth between Classic and Elite work, as I have lots of Elites and Classics to get ready for February. I had a productive day today, all my wood stock is arriving. February should be a good month for Vapwood.

Bravesst

Full Steam Ahead
Manufacturer
What’s the best option for someone ina budget, but in need of a beast like the lil bud?

$150 Bare Bones - Free First Class Shipping
Tube: +$25
Glass Lined Tube: $35
Two Batts: $20

A couple have sold, but I still have at least one of each. Some are fully assembled, others in pre-assembly. Will probably ship next week, with the rest of February's batch of Classics.
20190112-163023.jpg

beyond6strings

Just another traveller in the Cannaverse
@Bravesst that's a sweet deal.

For any of y'all that are using glass lined roasting tubes, I highly recommend making stem milk. I have two glass-lined stems from Alan that are about 4" long. I use each tube for about 2 weeks and then find a day that I can be high all day and make stem milk.

While the coffee is brewing I put both glass tubes in a saucepan and just cover the tubes in half & half on low heat. Every once in a while I gently move the pan around to get the half & half to move through the tubes.

By the time the coffee is ready the tubes are 95% clean, and I put them in hot water to soak while I make coffee. Then a quick rinse and swabbing out with Dawn and a pipe cleaner and another rinse and they look brand new.

I don't like a lot of cream in my coffee but I make the exception for this, and put it in the largest mug we have to help compensate.

Oddly enough, it's my absolute favorite edible experience. It's quick acting, with an up body and mind high that is anxiety free. Of course for the past few months I've been using a 50/50 or 60/40 blend of CBD flower to Cannabis flower ratio so that may be part of why I really enjoy the experience. I'm finding that cannabis alone isn't nearly as effective as it is when it's combined with CBD, and vice versa.

And credit where credit is due; I learned this from my wise friend @VapCap

So...if you're using a glass lined tube, go for it. And if you haven't tried a glass-lined tube, here's another reason to get one.

caseball2051

So I wanna get some beeswax or something similar to rub into my lil bud to keep it looking nice.

Any recommendations on where to get some? Was gonna just order some dynawax... But thought I'd ask here first.

caseball2051,

Obsessed 2

So I wanna get some beeswax or something similar to rub into my lil bud to keep it looking nice.

Any recommendations on where to get some? Was gonna just order some dynawax... But thought I'd ask here first.

Howard's brand butcher block conditioner is what I ordered as it was recommended somewhere in here... sorry i dont have the direct link.

Obsessed 2,

Bravesst

Full Steam Ahead
Manufacturer
@Bravesst that's a sweet deal.

For any of y'all that are using glass lined roasting tubes, I highly recommend making stem milk. I have two glass-lined stems from Alan that are about 4" long. I use each tube for about 2 weeks and then find a day that I can be high all day and make stem milk.

While the coffee is brewing I put both glass tubes in a saucepan and just cover the tubes in half & half on low heat. Every once in a while I gently move the pan around to get the half & half to move through the tubes.

By the time the coffee is ready the tubes are 95% clean, and I put them in hot water to soak while I make coffee. Then a quick rinse and swabbing out with Dawn and a pipe cleaner and another rinse and they look brand new.

I don't like a lot of cream in my coffee but I make the exception for this, and put it in the largest mug we have to help compensate.

Oddly enough, it's my absolute favorite edible experience. It's quick acting, with an up body and mind high that is anxiety free. Of course for the past few months I've been using a 50/50 or 60/40 blend of CBD flower to Cannabis flower ratio so that may be part of why I really enjoy the experience. I'm finding that cannabis alone isn't nearly as effective as it is when it's combined with CBD, and vice versa.

And credit where credit is due; I learned this from my wise friend @VapCap

So...if you're using a glass lined tube, go for it. And if you haven't tried a glass-lined tube, here's another reason to get one.
I have a couple of glass lined tubes that are quite ready for cleaning. I'm not sure I can do this tomorrow, but I want to. When it comes to edibles, I'm not sure if I ever really got *high*, maybe relaxed and sleepy. I have a NYS medical card, and I get oil drops and under tongue capsules that have an effect, but I can't really say I'm getting high like from flower.

I have to say, I can't imagine NOT using a glass lined tube at this point. Cleaner, cooler, tastier, it's the perfect place to insert glass into the vaping process, no where near the heat, but as the final mouthpiece, and a great compliment to LB. I've also been using it with the my Elite prototype, and it's literally perfect. Bravo @Alan. Anyone who hasn't tried glass tubes, needs to.

BTW: the $150 Bare Bones deal is still in effect!

Bravesst

Full Steam Ahead
Manufacturer

I used to have a couple of J-hooks, and always wanted to give that a try. What I'd love to try, is a bent stem. I've been thinking about how to accomplish that. I'm sure @Alan has given it some thought as well. While I'm fantasizing, let's make it 4 inch long, all wood, with one gentle bend, and of course glass insert

Bravesst,

beyond6strings

Just another traveller in the Cannaverse
@Bravesst our edibles experiences are pretty similar, so I do think you'd enjoy the stem milk. It's pretty much the only daytime edible I ever try. Other than that edibles are for nighttime for me since they do help me sleep or deal with pain. Luckily I've not needed any nighttime sleep meds in quite a while.

Regarding a bent stem. In those rare moments I don't use the LB I've been using a bent glass stem on my OG Solo, and it seems to cool the vapor down a bit more than the straight ones. Instead of bending the wood, how about a bent glass stem? Make it 5" long with a one inch bend at the end.

@P.A.M. nice J Hook shot. Oddly enough I feel bad using my LB like that, or through a Water Piece I have. I feel like I'm turning the LB into a wooden lighter and that feels like a slight to such a wonderful device. But please don't stop. I'm just a weird motherfucker.

Vape on FCers

Obsessed 2

Email him if you haven't. It was the only way I found to get one.

I highly recommend it.

Thanks Man! I just now figured out the email addreess thing for Alan. I kept trying to use the apps, sites, etc, everything but the simple email address, go figure. Well, true to form my first posts on this forum are bone-head posts. Thats me... :\

P.A.M.

Vapo Rising
Thanks man! Love your vids!
Yay! Someone who does ! Lol thank you ! Been having lots of insults thrown my way the past couple weeks for them, right down to my looks, lol it's not like I'm a real vape critic or anything. I'm just some dude loving a vape and having fun, sometimes doing dedicate vid's for other members who love their LB like I do. Speaking of which , wonder how @MonkeyTime ia doing , last heard he had to stop vaping for awhile.. if you read this, thinking of you my friend , wish you are well!!

Did you receive your LB or expecting one soon @Obsessed 2 ? Thanks for watching, will give you a word up in next vid!

Obsessed 2

px6DNyp.jpg
Yay! Someone who does ! Lol thank you ! Been having lots of insults thrown my way the past couple weeks for them, right down to my looks, lol it's not like I'm a real vape critic or anything. I'm just some dude loving a vape and having fun, sometimes doing dedicate vid's for other members who love their LB like I do. Speaking of which , wonder how @MonkeyTime ia doing , last heard he had to stop vaping for awhile.. if you read this, thinking of you my friend , wish you are well!!

Did you receive your LB or expecting one soon @Obsessed 2 ? Thanks for watching, will give you a word up in next vid!

Yeah man! Ain't she a beaut?

Don't hate the haters man. They hate themselves. Your vids are what they are, like you said, just someone who loves their vape. I particularly like the one where you pile drived all of the versions in a row... You can see your eyes get redder as you fly off into the stratosphere :rockon:

P.A.M.

Vapo Rising
px6DNyp.jpg

Yeah man! Ain't she a beaut?

Don't hate the haters man. They hate themselves. Your vids are what they are, like you said, just someone who loves their vape. I particularly like the one where you pile drived all of the versions in a row... You can see your eyes get redder as you fly off into the stratosphere :rockon:

Could only see your photo after pressing reply, not sure why... WOW , what a stunner ! She's a beaut alright ! Congratulations! Thanks for sharing and thank you for the kind words !

Obsessed 2

Could only see your photo after pressing reply, not sure why... WOW , what a stunner ! She's a beaut alright ! Congratulations! Thanks for sharing and thank you for the kind words !

Not sure why either... giving it another shot. it is too beautiful to not :brow:

L7PxyJc.jpg

Obsessed 2,
Reactions: KidFated.

P.A.M.

Vapo Rising
here's something a little different , more talking then vaping ! Answering questions received by Daquirm on Vapelife and a special mention to @Obsessed 2 , enjoy that beauty of an LB , I have a feeling it will serve you well a very long time . They are very reliable .

J Hook'ed On Bud

Bravesst

Full Steam Ahead
Manufacturer
Best bet for any tube order is to contact Alan directly. He can make just about anything you can dream up. The glass lined cooling tubes really tame LB, and adds a nice smooth element to the vaping experience.

Time for some even sweeter deals that can ship in February...

$140 bare bones (shown with an @Alan cooling tube)
20190112-162952.jpg

$140 bare bones
20190101-163535-1.jpg

Obsessed 2

here's something a little different , more talking then vaping ! Answering questions received by Daquirm on Vapelife and a special mention to @Obsessed 2 , enjoy that beauty of an LB , I have a feeling it will serve you well a very long time . They are very reliable .

J Hook'ed On Bud
Aw gosh, you gonna make me blush ;)

Nice vid, and just today proved you right. Running vtc5 lasted me a day. Luckily I have three back ups fully charged :tup: which will go with my LB out in the wild. Picked up a carrying case from eBay one that you recommended 10K pages ago.

Question because I search on keywords but can't re-find the 3 hole vs 2 hole part. As mine is a previous batch prior to the move to 3 holes, should I be considering drilling a third if the performance is much better. Just spitballing not that I'm eager to drill into it. If anything I'd send it to an expert. Anyway, thanks for the shout-out on YouTube. My other non-vaping identity resides in YouTube so I couldn't comment. :rolleyes: No offense! Sending you virtual nugs of Cherry Kush and Gelato.

Top Bottom