Life Saber (LSV) by Elev8 Vehicles

m0sh

Singer Song Writer Stoner
Aww man... I ordered some ELBs on the weekend. They arrived today. I've broken both my male/male adapters trying to fit the top edge of the screen in. Ping. Both lips just snapped, I should have given up when the first one broke. :cry:

:( Sorry for you loss mate.

m0sh,

deadheadbill

I can see clearly now the smoke is gone...
Incognito at Orange Blossom Jamboree.

312285_515783141814453_837942988_n.jpg

way2

I can see the whole "don't worry no one will ever know" thought process that went into that pic! Thanks for the laugh I needed it this morning!

Btw clean that adapter!!

Vitolo

Vaporist

Aww man... I ordered some ELBs on the weekend. They arrived today. I've broken both my male/male adapters trying to fit the top edge of the screen in. Ping. Both lips just snapped, I should have given up when the first one broke. :cry:

:(

Vitolo,

Richy

Frequently up in space with Bowie
Hey guys, my LSV arrived earlier today and just used it for the first time. I have to say I'm very pleased with it as I found using it very simple. I just heated it on max for a while as there was some bits of fluff from the bag in the HC, I then turned it to 11 while loading the wand. I then gradually moved it up till I found the sweet spot somewhere between 12 and 1. The taste was delicious and I didn't combust the material, it came out a very light brown with specks of green. I didn't take it too far as I'm gonna probably make a brownie with it, I know I'm showing somewhat of a lack of imagination but Masterchef I am not.

I just have a quick question. Before and after using it I have noticed the element has what looks like small black smears on it. Not that I imagine this will effect the performance but I was just curious if this is normal or have they sold me a used model?

Richy,

Pesci

Well they necessity is the mother of invention. An ELB fits perfectly into an EQ elbow joint. Soo a little bit of sillicone hose and an 18/14mm reducer and we have lift off! It would appear that the internal diameter of my Aqaulab m/m adapters was just a hair to small.
Bum, back to the drawing board.

WakeUp

I'm beginning to believe that I've been long overdue for a wand cleaning on my LSV. It's been about 6 months since I've had the unit, and I'm not sure that the screen will pop out easily. Any suggestions on how I could go about popping it out to collect the residue from the wand?

WakeUp,

Vitolo

Vaporist
Use the tool that came with the LSV or a Dental pick.... get in there and "pluck" it out~

Vitolo,

ElevatedMindset

Cloud Lounging
So I've been searching for my poker that came with my LSV for a day now.. I keep losing this damn thing, it just disappears, I'm guessing there isnt a way to get one?

ElevatedMindset,

m0sh

Singer Song Writer Stoner

ElevatedMindset

Cloud Lounging
ElevatedMindset,

SmokeyJihad

boofing cbd daily
So I've been searching for my poker that came with my LSV for a day now.. I keep losing this damn thing, it just disappears, I'm guessing there isnt a way to get one?

Why not just use a paperclip? Sure it doesn't look as nice but it gets the job done. That way you don't even have to worry about losing it. I lose my paperclip nearly every session :D

Mrmrmrmr

Why not just use a paperclip? Sure it doesn't look as nice but it gets the job done. That way you don't even have to worry about losing it. I lose my paperclip nearly every session :D
The pick itself is very very useful and most certainly worth getting more than one.

Mrmrmrmr,

lwien

Yeah. It's really odd. The 7th Floor pic is such a simple tool, yet, for some odd reason, I really like it.

btw, Mrmrmrmr (going blind trying to make sure I get the right amount of M's and R's....lol), welcome to FC.

lwien,

ElevatedMindset

Cloud Lounging
Yeah it's awesome.. I don't want to pay for something that I know is 5 feet away from me everytime I vape, I have major OCD and I can't stop looking or it lol. In the meantime I just have a sewing needle with a button on the top. It works fine.

Mrmrmrmr

Yeah. It's really odd. The 7th Floor pic is such a simple tool, yet, for some odd reason, I really like it.

btw, Mrmrmrmr (going blind trying to make sure I get the right amount of M's and R's....lol), welcome to FC.
Hey thanks lwien. I'm already spending more time here than on gc go figure ha

Mrmrmrmr,

clouded vision

Just had my first session my my LSV & this thing has blown me away. In one session it just replaced my solo as my go to piece. Now I just need to pick up a bong more fitting for it than the infamous.

ScientifiK

Lifted Gamer
Since my Cloud is inop I'm pretty close to pulling the trigger on the LSV. My only question is do I need a male to male adapter to use my evolver hydracirc? Or is the wpa that 7th Floor sells all I need? I basically want to be able to use the LSV in the same manner as my Cloud and stack the hydracirc right on top and vape with the LSV upright. I also would love to be able to use my ELB with the LSV. Is that possible with either adapter and the hydracirc? Sorry for so many questions, but I need a backup unit STAT, and don't what to drop $250 on another unit where I can't use my existing glass. I looked through some of the pages in this thread and saw some attempting to use the ELB, but I never found a definitive answer.

TL;DR

Is it possible and if so what do I need to get my ELB and Evolver Hydracirc to work with the LSV? I'd like to get this weapon of the Jedi ordered ASAP.

ScientifiK,
Top Bottom