Life Saber (LSV) by Elev8 Vehicles

Vitolo

Vaporist
Would you guys say the lsv is worth picking up if I plan on hitting it with the transfer wand and no water tool? 90% of lsv users seems to use it purely with some sort of water filtration.
Yes.
This vape is worth it.
I NEVER use water filtration... I hate it.
I use the LSV strictly with the transfer wand never with a water tool.~

Vitolo,
Reactions: ataxian

Mitch

I currently have a Solo and love it. It seems to me like the LSV is better than the Solo, but from what I'm hearing it's not enough to justify a purchase even with the $189 price point on their site right now. Would I be correct?

Mitch,

Hoops

IMO it's not fair to try and compare a plug-in to a portable. Plug-ins just draw so much more power.

The biggest difference to me is the chamber size. Group sessions get the LSV, alone on the go gets the...well, Solo. The need constitutes the choice.

Hoops,

m0sh

Singer Song Writer Stoner
Vitolo has said before he feels the water robs you of flavor and some oils from flowers. Oils that should be in his system not his bong water IIRC.

Makes sense I guess ... I never feel 100% while using water...but perhaps its because I've used the cloud? but then again Vito like the LSV more if I recall correctly...

m0sh,
Reactions: Vitolo

lwien

No one, and I mean, no one is ever going rip my SC tube filled with warm cubes and hot water mated to my LSV unless it's from my cold dead hands.......... :myday:

lwien,

m0sh

Singer Song Writer Stoner
No one, and I mean, no one is ever going rip my SC tube filled with warm cubes and hot water mated to my LSV unless it's from my cold dead hands.......... :myday:

You vape with hot water?

m0sh,

lwien

Nope.............hot water right from the tap. I tried boiling it, but found that it was just way too easy for it to get too hot, and that is NOT fun. Lungs LOVE very warm to slightly hot. They do not like TOO HOT. That hurts.

lwien,

ElevatedMindset

Cloud Lounging
It seems like almost every time I vape out of this, I get a different session. What I mean by that is sometimes I will put the same amount of herb and hit it the same way and I get different size hits. I sometimes do the cigar technique and I get a nice big cloud, then the next hit I won't get anything. I only use the transfer wand. The other technique I did was turn it to like 2 or 3 and hit it really fast, I got a couple nice rips last night doing that, then tried it again today and didn't get it. How big of bowls do you guys pack in the wand? I usually do around 1/4. Usually for my first 2 or 3 rips I would get very tasty and huge hits that would kick my buzz in almost instantly and would make me really warm, lately I haven't. Maybe my wand is too dirty? Not sure.

ElevatedMindset,

clouded vision

It seems like almost every time I vape out of this, I get a different session. What I mean by that is sometimes I will put the same amount of herb and hit it the same way and I get different size hits. I sometimes do the cigar technique and I get a nice big cloud, then the next hit I won't get anything. I only use the transfer wand. The other technique I did was turn it to like 2 or 3 and hit it really fast, I got a couple nice rips last night doing that, then tried it again today and didn't get it. How big of bowls do you guys pack in the wand? I usually do around 1/4. Usually for my first 2 or 3 rips I would get very tasty and huge hits that would kick my buzz in almost instantly and would make me really warm, lately I haven't. Maybe my wand is too dirty? Not sure.
try stirring between every hit to get more consistent vapor every time. Also with the screen domed in there you might need to pack a little more in there or at least make sure the bulk of your material is in the hot air path. if it is off to the side of your transfer wand you might only have 1/2mm worth of material in the air path so it produces less vapor. unless your wand is so dirty that it is clogged or almost clogged and restricting airflow that shouldn't matter for vapor production.

clouded vision,

ElevatedMindset

Cloud Lounging
try stirring between every hit to get more consistent vapor every time. Also with the screen domed in there you might need to pack a little more in there or at least make sure the bulk of your material is in the hot air path. if it is off to the side of your transfer wand you might only have 1/2mm worth of material in the air path so it produces less vapor. unless your wand is so dirty that it is clogged or almost clogged and restricting airflow that shouldn't matter for vapor production.

I stir after every hit, I think its how I pack my bowls/hit it.

ElevatedMindset,

ElevatedMindset

Cloud Lounging
Another question for you guys, I just had a bowl in there that was a pretty fine grind and I wasn't get any air flow at all. I took all the weed out and of course got a perfect air flow, does grinding it up have to do with the air flow? Should I not grind as fine? I pack pretty fine bowls sometimes and it doesn't always have air flow restriction like that.

ElevatedMindset,

Vaponly

What, Me Worry?
by poker you mean steel pick?
look below friend:
http://lifesabervaporizer.com/accessories/lsv-accessories/stainless-steel-pick-with-marble.html

This pick is awesome BTW...

To other news...I just got my custom made 18male-18male adapter with a screen in the middle

Thanks PV!!!

6z225U0.jpg

I have been really curious about using a MM GONG adapter as a wpa for some time.

How does it work in comparison to the regular wpa? Does it roast the load evenly?

How much did it cost?

Vaponly,

Frederick McGuire

Aggressively Loungey
My m-m adapter works pretty similar to the stock WPA.

for me there isn't a significant difference to the hit itself(still gotta stir the same and all that jazz), just how the LSV is mating with my glass.

:2c:

Frederick McGuire,
Reactions: Vaponly

Vaponly

What, Me Worry?
My m-m adapter works pretty similar to the stock WPA.

for me there isn't a significant difference to the hit itself(still gotta stir the same and all that jazz), just how the LSV is mating with my glass.

Do you get an extra roasted dark spot in the middle of the load or is it even?

With the regular wpa I have to swirl the LSV around to avoid over roasting the center.

Vaponly,

Mrmrmrmr

Warm cubes?
I see someone already asked..

Mrmrmrmr,

clouded vision

I was wondering what everyone thought about either having someone weld either a honeycomb or possibly even a fritted screen into the heat cover or having one made like that. The idea being that it would diffuse the air path the way the HA does so you could either reduce or eliminate the need to stir (or possibly even grind your herb like the HA). I was also concerned that it could weaken the HC too much or cause to much restriction.

EDIT: I'm thinking that the honeycomb wouldn't really be effective enough to justify the cost, but I would everyone else's opinion

clouded vision,

Frederick McGuire

Aggressively Loungey
Do you get an extra roasted dark spot in the middle of the load or is it even?

With the regular wpa I have to swirl the LSV around to avoid over roasting the center.
Still need to stir, there tends to be a darker spot in the middle IME.

I consider them to be the same performance in a different form factor.

I was wondering what everyone thought about either having someone weld either a honeycomb or possibly even a fritted screen into the heat cover or having one made like that. The idea being that it would diffuse the air path the way the HA does so you could either reduce or eliminate the need to stir (or possibly even grind your herb like the HA). I was also concerned that it could weaken the HC too much or cause to much restriction.

EDIT: I'm thinking that the honeycomb wouldn't really be effective enough to justify the cost, but I would everyone else's opinion

Wouldn't the screen in the HC already serve that purpose?

I'd be wary of a frit that small, airflow would certainly be restricted somewhat.

Frederick McGuire,
Reactions: Vaponly
Top Bottom