Life Saber (LSV) by Elev8 Vehicles

Vitolo

Vaporist
I am thinking you should just order one from 7th floor.
It should arrive within the week.

Vitolo,

m0sh

Singer Song Writer Stoner
Quick note :

I once used my EQ whip with the LSV in bed with my GF , but now, I can use the transfer wand in bed as well and actually it's pretty comfortable! I guess no more whip is possible... :)

way2

Ouch!! Looks like its time to order a new one. If you plan on using the LSV with that friend again I'd say order 2!!

way2,

SmokeyJihad

boofing cbd daily
So my friend dropped my LSV and the top of the heater cover broke, the part where you screw the wand in. It's missing two little chunks on each side but it still functions an slides in. I'm probably going to order a new one but is it necessary? How long does it take for another one to get here? Should I get it for the lsv site is or there another one I can get it faster?

I ordered my replacement heater cover from 7th floor and with priority shipping, it only took two days to get here. I'd recommend ordering from them. The website says that your order may take up to six days to process, but in my situation, it was much sooner. Plenty of other members here on FC can vouch for 7th floor's processing and shipping times.

SmokeyJihad,

ElevatedMindset

Cloud Lounging
Theres like 5 different shipping options.
Any difference between the UPS Ground and USPS priority mail? its a 5 dollar difference but I dont wanna pay it if its not gonna get here sooner.

ElevatedMindset,

way2

UPS is more reliable but I've used USPS every time because its so cheap. I haven't had any problem yet.

way2,
Reactions: ataxian

youbettavaporize

Theres like 5 different shipping options.
Any difference between the UPS Ground and USPS priority mail? its a 5 dollar difference but I dont wanna pay it if its not gonna get here sooner.

It's never taken longer than 2 days to get anything USPS priority for me (once shipped, of course), so I will select that option if less expensive than 2 day from UPS.

youbettavaporize,

VaporEyes

Vaporization Aficionado
Accessory Maker
That's interesting...

Are you implying that I won't need to stir?
I still have 6 ELBS :D :D :D

Anyway PICS OR STFU ;)

As we see here, the ELB appears to be approximately the same length as the wand joint(wand screen was removed).
DSCF0626.jpg

- - - - -

However, when inserted, it does jut out somewhat.
DSCF0627.jpg

- - - - -

Here is how it appears down into the LSV heater cover. I think the screen in the heater cover need remain in place. Don't want the ELB to get too close to the ceramic rod. The screen also provides a nice push back on the wand for me.
DSCF0629.jpg

- - - - -

Loading the ELB 1/3 - 1/2 full allows your chosen product to move freely when being drawn on. I could hear it bouncing around once it was getting well vaped.
Do be cautious when removing the wand. The ELB can fall out and is very hot.
You may now enjoy upright usage with no worry of mess.

m0sh

As we see here, the ELB appears to be approximately the same length as the wand joint(wand screen was removed).

- - - - -

However, when inserted, it does jut out somewhat.

- - - - -

Here is how it appears down into the LSV heater cover. I think the screen in the heater cover need remain in place. Don't want the ELB to get too close to the ceramic rod. The screen also provides a nice push back on the wand for me.

- - - - -

Loading the ELB 1/3 - 1/2 full allows your chosen product to move freely when being drawn on. I could hear it bouncing around once it was getting well vaped.
Do be cautious when removing the wand. The ELB can fall out and is very hot.
You may now enjoy upright usage with no worry of mess.

Cheers...I reckon "moves freely" - no need for stirring.
I'm gonna try this tonight! cheers, it does stick out for me as well that's why I wanted to see pictures.

EDIT: well I tried it...dunno got nothing... hmm, did you let it heat up or something? did you put the top hat as well?

m0sh,

Ike

My LSV arrived a week ago, and it blew me away. The transfer wand has been especially impressive, I'm starting to prefer it to vapor-bonging. I'll probably get a shorty transfer wand and another WPA to fill out the pockets in the travel bag (which also surprised me with its quality). The only thing that bothers me is that my HC is slightly off-center; although it's purely aesthetic and doesn't seem to affect performance. I'll probably order a spare HC as well anyways.

-Can I straighten my heater cover by removing it and re-positioning it or the metal shim? Since it doesn't affect performance I don't plan on messing with it until I have a spare in my possession.

-Does a finer grind equal better performance? Every time that I've tried to compare grinds, I seem to end up a little too medicated to reach a conclusion. My normal routine is to grind up my material in my Santa Cruz Shredder (4pc) and then fill my MFLB Nano Grinder from that. It definitely gives a finer grind and seems to help me conserve material. A Nano Grinder-full usually fills the transfer wand 1/3-1/2 of the way, which is plenty for me.

lwien

I seem to end up a little too medicated to reach a conclusion.

That statement right there describes the LSV experience to a tee.

Typically, when people complain about a particular vape, they say that it just fails to get them high enough, which is the exact antithesis of what the LSV is all about. The vapor is just sooooo thick and so smooth, and so effortless, that it's insanely easy to take a hit that is larger than intended, and typically, when that happens with other vapes, I cough like crazy, but with the LSV (through a bong of hot water), I'm just amazed at how much vapor I exhale after holding for 20 seconds without even a hint of wanting to cough. I mean HUGE vapor clouds without any lung distress whatsoever.

This LSV honeymoon has lasted longer than I ever would have imagined and my poor, lonely, cold PD is just sittin' there, with a look of, "What am I? Chopped liver?" :\

Richy

Frequently up in space with Bowie
Small box "flat rate" to UK is 24 dollars (a few cents under)
I have found that it costs slightly less than that to send it regular mail in similar sized boxes.
A safe guess to the cost of postage would be 20 bucks maximum if sent in a nice small box.

For the sake of a few quid ($5) I'll take a punt on the adapter I found with the juicy lip for the moment. I can always contact charlie afterwards if it isn't compatible, thanks for the info.

Richy,

Frederick McGuire

Aggressively Loungey
You can play around With the heater cover, just be careful if it is particularly tight.
I've broken a heater cover just trying to remove it, it was that stuck down.

I find that the grind from my Santa Cruz shredder (2pce) to be perfect for the LSV.

If my buds aren't cured/dried properly (most of the time:() I'll grind up 2 batches, which will end up a little bit too fluffy, then put both of those batches back into the grinder.
I'm assuming that since there's more bud in there, it'll grind it that little bit finer.

------------------

I just got my hands on some (what I assume would be considered) "top shelf" bud the other day, hot damn does quality herb improve the experience.
I normally have 3-4 loads in the WPA over the course of a night, with this bud I had 2 small loads and was more than happy :tup:
And boy is it tasty :D

--------------

Thanks for the elb info vapor eyes, I've been wondering if that would work.
Do you find the load needs less stirring than just dumping herb into the transfer wand?

youbettavaporize

My LSV arrived a week ago, and it blew me away. The transfer wand has been especially impressive, I'm starting to prefer it to vapor-bonging. I'll probably get a shorty transfer wand and another WPA to fill out the pockets in the travel bag (which also surprised me with its quality). The only thing that bothers me is that my HC is slightly off-center; although it's purely aesthetic and doesn't seem to affect performance. I'll probably order a spare HC as well anyways.

-Can I straighten my heater cover by removing it and re-positioning it or the metal shim? Since it doesn't affect performance I don't plan on messing with it until I have a spare in my possession.

I've had my LSV about a week longer than you've had yours. My HC is also off center. I was messing around with it a bit last night and never really ended up much straighter than it was.

I tried repositioning the shim at the base, then I tried tweaking it a little, but if there was too much resistance putting the HC on I would back off and round it back out a little. I don't have a spare HC so I'm taking chances here.

Any pros around here have a technique for adjusting the HC? My OCD is flaring up.

youbettavaporize,
Reactions: Ike

VaporEyes

Vaporization Aficionado
Accessory Maker
EDIT: well I tried it...dunno got nothing... hmm, did you let it heat up or something? did you put the top hat as well?

Yes, the "top hat" cap was on. Temperature knob was up slightly higher. Typically run the LSV at 12o'clock. Had it at 1-2o'clock for the ELB mod.

Thanks for the elb info vapor eyes, I've been wondering if that would work.
Do you find the load needs less stirring than just dumping herb into the transfer wand?

Quicker loading, easier cleaning, less particulate in my mouth, no stirring(if not fully filled). The ELB really brings the wand up in performance value. Further testing of this configuration is needed.

m0sh

Yes, the "top hat" cap was on. Temperature knob was up slightly higher. Typically run the LSV at 12o'clock. Had it at 1-2o'clock for the ELB mod.

Quicker loading, easier cleaning, less particulate in my mouth, no stirring(if not fully filled). The ELB really brings the wand up in performance value. Further testing of this configuration is needed.

OK, I am bound to try again... what is your position when inhaling is the LSV above your wand or below? (upside down or normal)

When I used it I got no vapor at all for few hits...then I moved back to the normal mod and gotten clouds in the first hit.... maybe my stuff is too grounded as well...

m0sh,

VaporEyes

Vaporization Aficionado
Accessory Maker
OK, I am bound to try again... what is your position when inhaling is the LSV above your wand or below? (upside down or normal)

When I used it I got no vapor at all for few hits...then I moved back to the normal mod and gotten clouds in the first hit.... maybe my stuff is too grounded as well...

I was using it in an upright position(LSV below wand).

VaporEyes,

Richy

Frequently up in space with Bowie
I'm just about ready to purchase the LSV from lifesabervaporizer.com, my finger is hovering over the trigger so to speak. Since it totals up to $280 after I add in the correct power supply, wpa, 2 spare heater covers and international shipping I was wondering if anyone knew any discount codes/coupons as I have scoured the forum and can't seem to find any?

I was considering waiting for their newsletter to see if there are any deals in that but after emailing Chris in support he says that it comes out randomly. He also said the LSV is the cheapest it's ever been and that the price is more likely to go up rather than down(which seemed a little bit of a pressure sales thing to say IMO but I'm not one to judge).

EDIT:I have been kindly provided with discount code and have ordered the LSV so now it's time to play the waiting game, which we all know sucks. At least I can keep torturing myself by looking at bubblers in the meantime.

Richy,

ElevatedMindset

Cloud Lounging
So my new heater cover arrived but it's not bent in to connect to the shin like my old one was, it's a perfect circle. Now it won't stay on...

ElevatedMindset,
Top Bottom