Life Saber (LSV) by Elev8 Vehicles

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Haha, that is funny. I use my LSV in the garage as well. That's how I broke my WPA.
IMG_04281_zps575ab755.jpg

z9

So I'm definitely buying a new LSV. I can't decide what to do though. Get the $153 silver LSV from wickiepipe then order the wpa and a spare heater cover from 7th Floor or do I order a custom purple or black LSV and get the WPA for $10 and order a spare heater cover all in one shot for just a little more. It'd only be about $33 more to get a custom LSV and WPA from 7th floor. I think I'd appreciate the WPA more if I hold off on buying it, I only have direct inject pieces so I'll need to get a female to female adapter before I can use the WPA. But I'll probably just rig it with some silicone tubing, 1/2" I.D. tubing fits snugly over 14mm joints.

Are there any differences between the 14mm and 18mm short WPA's? Any differences in air flow, bowl size (besides the joint), does one cook the weed more evenly? There probably aren't, I just want to make the right purchase the first time. I hate waiting for shit in the mail.

z9,
So I'm definitely buying a new LSV. I can't decide what to do though. Get the $153 silver LSV from wickiepipe then order the wpa and a spare heater cover from 7th Floor or do I order a custom purple or black LSV and get the WPA for $10 and order a spare heater cover all in one shot for just a little more. It'd only be about $33 more to get a custom LSV and WPA from 7th floor. I think I'd appreciate the WPA more if I hold off on buying it, I only have direct inject pieces so I'll need to get a female to female adapter before I can use the WPA. But I'll probably just rig it with some silicone tubing, 1/2" I.D. tubing fits snugly over 14mm joints.

Are there any differences between the 14mm and 18mm short WPA's? Any differences in air flow, bowl size (besides the joint), does one cook the weed more evenly? There probably aren't, I just want to make the right purchase the first time. I hate waiting for shit in the mail.
I'd go for the custom one every time. Every one has a silver LSV,but black and purple? From the factory? And you only have to deal with 7th floor,no middle man so warranty will not be an issue. They ship out hundreds of silver ones to their distributers,but yours will be individually assembled,just for you. For just $33? You know what to do; Don't buy a LSV,buy YOUR LSV!

ShipDit,

SmokeyJihad

boofing cbd daily
Well, got my heater cover in the mail yesterday and got around to opening it this morning.

It's broken. There's a crack in the center and chunk of glass broke off the base. I'm actually considering selling my LSV now. It's an amazing product but I'm tired of dealing with this shit. My first $10 glass pipe was more durable.

SmokeyJihad,

Deadshort480

We're here to fuck shit up.
It arrived broken?

I would contact 7th Floor for a return and Express Delivery of a new one.

Deadshort480,

m0sh

Singer Song Writer Stoner
FYI guys, I ordered some screens from 7th floor...the shipping is free worldwide... :)

m0sh,

ElevatedMindset

Cloud Lounging
Okay I know I ask a lot of ?'s but still here are some more.. So the hash I have is brown and sort of hard it breaks into fine powder though. Would it be possible to put the hard bowl in my vape? I vaped some of it last night mixed with some bud in the powder form but the bud vaped faster then the hash. Also can I just put the powder in my wand and vape it? I'm just worried about it falling through either of the screens. Thanks everyone I using my wand btw.

ElevatedMindset,

z9

I placed my order for my LSV. It was a hard decision to make. I really wanted a log vape for the size and efficiency, i was looking at the enano and ev2. These are the same reasons I bought my NO2 two years ago, although these vape are completely different than the NO2 I don't think I would've been that happy with an upgrade to one of those vape. The longer heat up time was one of the deciding factors, I'm not lucky enough to be able to leave my vape plugged up and ready to go 24/7.
Its time for me to get a bong milking, lung busting vape. This will only be my second vape, I can't wait to get it!

I can't seem to find an answer for this. How's the smell with the LSV?
I read the solo produces more smell than log vapes. My NO2 makes my whole house smell, I'm guessing because its a convection vape and the bud is constantly cooking. Is there a noticeable difference in the smell produced by different vapes?

z9,
I can't seem to find an answer for this. How's the smell with the LSV?
I read the solo produces more smell than log vapes. My NO2 makes my whole house smell, I'm guessing because its a convection vape and the bud is constantly cooking. Is there a noticeable difference in the smell produced by different vapes?

It smells, but nothing like smoking. I don't know what other unit to compare it to but if you light a candle or something during your session or put a little fragrance diffuser in the room you vape in and you'll have nothing to worry about. The smell doesn't linger very much at all, I duck into my room all the time for a quick couple milky bong hits and no one else ever notices the smell.

chip chipperson,

Deadshort480

We're here to fuck shit up.
I find the smell is directly correlated to the strain. I catch the most scent when I have a partially cooked bowl in the WPA. If you use the wand and pull it after use, it doesn't smell much. The giant clouds you'll be blowing out are going to be the major smell factor.

When I use hash on a bed of flowers, I don't sprinkle I make a layer so you can't see the bud underneath. I raise the temp to about 12 and I start hitting slow to get the hash melted and bubbly. After I do this a couple times, I stir everything together and create a sticky bud glob in there. From there on out, I just hit it as I normally would. Massive dense clouds for a long time. Don't just throw a hard chunk of hash in there. I haven't had much success with that. It really clogs the screen. Shaving a decent layer onto half a bowl seems to work best in my experience.

Deadshort480,
Reactions: ShipDit

Vitolo

Vaporist
More vapor or bigger loads = more smell
Log vapes make a slightly lower amount of smell because of smaller loads.
The more meds you are vaporizing the greater the smell can be if you are in enclosed space with little ventilation.

ElevatedMindset

Cloud Lounging
I have some herb on the inside of my heating cover around the little metal piece that wraps around the heating element. Is it a big deal or can I just leave it alone? It might've been the hash I just packed in there, I just used the powder form, it bubbled a bit and turned into a bud like sticky matter. I passed out last night before I could report back here. Hopefully the material by the element isnt the hash. I dont usually smell anything when I vape anymore, unless people reach combustion.

ElevatedMindset,

Frederick McGuire

Aggressively Loungey
Aside from the joint, they are identical IME.
There's a restriction at the bottom of the bowl above the joint, and its the same for both, which is what I assume leads to their uniform performance.

Frederick McGuire,
Reactions: z9

z9

Aside from the joint, they are identical IME.
There's a restriction at the bottom of the bowl above the joint, and its the same for both, which is what I assume leads to their uniform performance.
That's what I figured, but I still thought I'd ask.

Thanks for the help everybody!

z9,

Vitolo

Vaporist
I have some herb on the inside of my heating cover around the little metal piece that wraps around the heating element.
It is not a big deal... it can be left, but stuff does build up and eventually that spot may need cleaning. ...
If it gets "too" much it could release a grain or two that could flare (brief flash) against the element.. again no big deal but over time adds to dingy appearance of glass.

the little piece of metal, is a shim.. to hold things snug.
The HC slides off of it easily.
Cleaning is a breeze.
Let your conscience and your comfort level (with debris) guide your decision to leave it or clean it~

Vitolo,

ElevatedMindset

Cloud Lounging
So I went ahead and took it apart before I read your response Vitolo. My shim is bent in on one side, is any of yours? Couldn't get all of the debris because of it being bent, as I was sliding the heater cover back on the shim slid up a little bit, weird.

ElevatedMindset,

Zerocool

I got my LSV in the mail yesterday from 7th floor and I go to use it and the light comes on but the ceramic rod never heats up. I tried contacting them but so far i'm waiting on a response. Has anyone else LSV come with a faulty heating unit?

Zerocool,

Vitolo

Vaporist
So I went ahead and took it apart before I read your response Vitolo. My shim is bent in on one side, is any of yours? Couldn't get all of the debris because of it being bent, as I was sliding the heater cover back on the shim slid up a little bit, weird.
All shims are bent in one place or another... generally off in one corner there will be a very prominent bend. This is done to make it fir snuggly, and the bend at top keeps the shim from sliding down any farther.

I got my LSV in the mail yesterday from 7th floor and I go to use it and the light comes on but the ceramic rod never heats up. I tried contacting them but so far i'm waiting on a response. Has anyone else LSV come with a faulty heating unit?
They will get with you fast.
Faulty heating is very rare, and will surely be addressed.

Vitolo,
Reactions: ataxian
Top Bottom