Life Saber (LSV) by Elev8 Vehicles

DevoTheStrange

Ia! Ia! Vapor Fthagn!
charliedontsurf said:
So can you or can you not put a standard whip on it?

By looking at the pictures it is a ground glass connection. So I would guess that a DBV whip or the Handsfree GonG whip for the SSV would fit right in.

DevoTheStrange,

Troi

Good News FC. I just finished recording a video, it came out good. I'm working on getting it online and posted on here right now.

Troi,

Gatsby T Pig

Troi said:
Good News FC. I just finished recording a video, it came out good. I'm working on getting it online and posted on here right now.
Thank you Troi. With the lack of images of the LSV, this is what has everyone perseverating. I am sure the video will help.

Gatsby T Pig,

Troi

Hi all,

I created my video; warning I'm not a pro at this, and the sound is tinty and maybe not the best video quality because its an iphone 4.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jUE7Ft2nAxs

Let me know what u guys think, I'm enjoying this LSV very much!

Note: I had the dial on low, and i had already taken probably 5-6 hits from that bowl. It was at 12:00 setting.

Troi,

lwien

Ok, I understand now how it works with a bong, but how does it work on it's own? Would love to see a vid of that.

lwien,

2clicker

Observer
nice video troi. and nice glass!

im liking the spherical water adapter bowl thing...

looks great

after watching again the LSV seems kinda big...

did you say it was about a foot long? and 3" diameter?

2clicker,

jimbo

winterize
Thanks Troi! Great to finally see a vid of the bad boy in action! Nice SG piece by the way :cool:

jimbo,

Troi

I'll be honest with you guys, I will probably never use it on its own for the following reasons.

I am a post heavy smoker, my lungs are jacked up, even since quitting combustion a year ago. I start wheezing at the beginning of any vapor that has not been water diffused; but given what i can see with the straight up component this guy will do the trick. Just that vapor type is not for me. Id also like to add, that the drag is minimal to zero when using it in the bong, vs all other vaporizers add a little bit of drag when using.

Troi,

OC513

Dabaholic
very cool Troi, thanks for sharing. If its not too much trouble and you have a minute could you possibly post a vid of using it with the glass wand.......like log vape style.
edit......love that bent neck.....very nice.

OC513,

caseball2051

It seems pretty clear how it works by itself, just judging by the pictures.

Nice video Troi, if this were cheaper id definitely consider one.

caseball2051,

Troi

In my opinion it put my SSV out of business. I will say this, I'm still buying the Cloud. In fact LSV is very similar to what i was expecting the cloud would provide; all glass path, elimination of tubes, simplification of vapeing process. Yes I agree, we cant say that the LSV is a 100% all glass vapor path, because of the ceramic/aluminum heater, but its as close as any vape on the market gets currently. However I think the cloud truly scores big with the included diffuser, and the powerful thermal heating unit sounds amazing. Don't get me wrong, there always going to be a place in my vapesession for the LSV (before and after the cloud) probably my go to until the cloud.

I currently own: DBV, SSV, Volcano Digit, MFLB, Herbal-air, and Extreme Q, and I will defiantly say i prefer the LSV over all of these based on my current experiences.

Note to 7th Floor: 7th floor could easily modify this design and make it all glass very easily, just need to encapsulate the heating element in glass. SSV Chris, i suggest you guys make this modification...

Troi,

Gatsby T Pig

Troi said:
Hi all,

I created my video; warning I'm not a pro at this, and the sound is tinty and maybe not the best video quality because its an iphone 4.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jUE7Ft2nAxs

Let me know what u guys think, I'm enjoying this LSV very much!

Note: I had the dial on low, and i had already taken probably 5-6 hits from that bowl. It was at 12:00 setting.

That was great! Troi, would you unscrew the top aluminum piece and show the glass for a picture?

Gatsby T Pig,

Gatsby T Pig

stinkmeaner said:
Revvy said:
Gatsby T Pig said:
- all glass vapor path
Can you tell us more about this? Maybe some pictures? :) I was under the impression that it wasn't an all glass airpath.

It is mostly glass but you do have the Alumina Ceramic heating element and the metal shim that holds the glass heater cover in place, there is also the metal piece that connects and holds the element in place. But I suppose since the element is heated at the top then the metal should not be exposed to extreme heat.
I adjusted my bullet point. I am trying to be as accurate as possible. What do you think?

Gatsby T Pig,

Pappy

shmaporist
Gatsby T Pig said:
With the lack of images of the LSV, this is what has everyone perseverating. I am sure the video will help.
Good flick. Now that's what they calla quickie!

Pappy,

stinkmeaner

@SSV Chris...Have you thought about maybe offering a heater cover that is double sleeved?
That way it would truly be an all glass on glass vaporizer, there would be no metal shim or anything else for that matter in the air path. Your current customers would be ecstatic and you would surely gain many new ones based on the all glass phenomenon that is sweeping across our community.

stinkmeaner,

Vapetologist

HamsterDAMAGED
Troi said:
7th floor could easily modify this design and make it all glass very easily, they just need to encapsulate the heating element in glass. SSV Chris, i suggest you guys make this modification...

We definitely understand the desire, and were this even possible we would do it, but currently it isn't. If we encapsulated the heating element in glass, it would be almost impossible to get the air hot enough. The air must swirl around the element.

Vapetologist,

2clicker

Observer
stinkmeaner said:
It would be nice to see though if it could work. :)

well boro glass has a high temp limit of around 800deg i think

i think a big issue with this is that the ceramic element probably should not be touching the glass itself. the glass can become fused to the ceramic if touching and is hot enough.

i would imagine that youd have to encapsulate the element with space between the inside of the glass and the element itself. and then another glass cover over that. which is essentially what the Vriptech HC is.

so in order to get the air around the inside piece of glass hot enough i would imagine that the element itself would have to get up to temps much higher than vaping temps... ?

and then you could be talking about dealing with patent violations... but who knows

2clicker,

AGBeer

Lost in Thought
73001_1517416307901_1609302985_1204826_5445816_n.jpg

Here is a pic from the SSV fan page. It should give some of us a better idea of hitting it with the 'stem'

AGBeer,

vapormonkey

Can you regulate the heat somewhat by hand position by covering up the holes or would it be too hot?

vapormonkey,

OC513

Dabaholic
good find AG......that 'stem' seems awfully long......longer than the unit itself. I wonder if it has to be that long due to heat issues.......would seem like there is no other reason to make it that damn long.

OC513,

stinkmeaner

AGBeer said:
Here is a pic from the SSV fan page. It should give some of us a better idea of hitting it with the 'stem'

She needs to vape milk that thing. Only thing that thing gives me an idea of is some pouty eyes and a long stem. :)

stinkmeaner,

lwien

stinkmeaner said:
AGBeer said:

She needs to vape milk that thing. Only thing that thing gives me an idea of is some pouty eyes and a long stem. :)

Yup. I'd like to see a close up pick of the bowl along with a closeup of how it mates to the vape. I'd like to see how the herb stays in the tube.

That pic looks like she's sayin', "Ok, you ready for the money shot?"

lwien,
Top Bottom