Life Saber (LSV) by Elev8 Vehicles

DevoTheStrange

Ia! Ia! Vapor Fthagn!
I think that it fits in the same way the whip fits into a DBV. the only difference is there is a screen inside the heater cover too keep herb from falling down on the element. The herb goes inside the glass wand and then it fits into the glass heater cover.
Same set up as DBV with one extra screen added.
think of the stem as a plasticless whip. If your familiar to how the DBV works, then you already know how the glass stem fits into the heater cover.

DevoTheStrange,

lwien

Thanks Devo. Ok, so now I'm wondering if the LSV can be as effective at vaping really, really small amounts like the PD can do.

lwien,

DevoTheStrange

Ia! Ia! Vapor Fthagn!
i think it might have a better chance at it then either the DBV and SSV. Pretty much the way this is set up all the heat is going to be going up not taking a 90 turn so none of the heat will be lost to the glass. And it should do the same thing as an extreme which is pull all the herb up into the screen as you inhale, covering the screen.
I also think it might because of the fact 7th floor is also selling an attachment for those who want to pack more than a small couple of tokes. To me that suggests the original set up is more than likely set up for medium to small sized amounts. Might not be efficient as the PD but probably will be more efficient to the other 7th floor vapes.

DevoTheStrange,
SSV Chris said:
charliedontsurf said:
And damn 7th floor, no official vids yet?

Yes, I could not agree more. We will have the LSV video posted ASAP, we promise. Initial customer feedback and all...

DevoTheStrange said:
By looking at the pictures it is a ground glass connection. So I would guess that a DBV whip or the Handsfree GonG whip for the SSV would fit right in.

You could use our ground glass wands just like in the SSV and DBV, but its logistically more difficult...holding the LSV, and the Wand, and dealing with the mouthpiece. Its far easier with the Glass transfer wand, but the option for the whip is there if you need it.

So CLEARLY, clearly, clearly what we need is a very simple, inexpensive stand for the LSV, which would latch it into place so that it could be used as a desktop unit, preferably at the same downward angle of the SSV and not the DBV angle. Boom.

charliedontsurf,

AGBeer

Lost in Thought
charliedontsurf said:
So CLEARLY, clearly, clearly what we need is a very simple, inexpensive stand for the LSV, which would latch it into place so that it could be used as a desktop unit, preferably at the same downward angle of the SSV and not the DBV angle. Boom.

How about one that swivels from 0-180 (forward/backward/end over end-you get the picture right?) To allow the user to set and forget or adjust the angle holding it. That might be cool...

AGBeer,
It looks awesome, it's just way too expensive. The price doesn't seem to justify the expense without some 6 year warranty or something like that.

charliedontsurf,

AGBeer

Lost in Thought
charliedontsurf said:
It looks awesome, it's just way too expensive. The price doesn't seem to justify the expense without some 6 year warranty or something like that.

Dude, Im not trying to be a dick here but this is like the 3rd or 4th post where you have complained about the price. We get it... (Pretty please) Fucking stop.

I think it was mentioned a few pages back to stop making glue people :)

Troi

Ok, for everyone complaining about price. I understand if the product can not currently be afforded, but why should it be any cheaper, if not slightly more expensive then 7th floors other products.

The design of this unit is far superior to that of the SSV, and SSV's run anywhere from 240-350$; I own several other vapes that cost just about as much and this is a better product. Yes one can say that the vape-exhale cloud will be a better deal, but it is still more expensive then the LSV. (I'm not attempting to bash VXC, don't get me wrong I'm a huge fan-boy) but with the discounted price of the cloud being 350, I'm certain it will reach the 400$ mark once the normal retail price is released.

I feel it is the best vape because it comes closest to providing no tubes, no wood, no metal (Except for the screens, and ceramic heating element) in the vapor path, while providing dense thick tasty vapor. All my other vapes have collected dust, since this guy has arrived. The Three year warranty is also not a bad deal.

In my opinion, 40$ more then the average vape, for the best vape on the market is a good price.

vapormonkey

To be honest the only vapes I'm interested in at any price are this one and the Vriptech heatwand and the Cloud. I'm a ten year vape veteran and prefer not to mess around. I need tio get the job done and be able to clean up. I hate shots of dirty equipment. Even vape manufacturers don't add clean whips before taking pictures it seems. This looks like a great log vape replacement as a clean one hitter with a longer intake wand. I wonder how it compares to the Vriptech heatwand in that application? I'm not interested in using it as a butane free lighter...I mean c'mon...a lighter? LOL

vapormonkey,

2clicker

Observer
Troi said:
but why should it be any cheaper, if not slightly more expensive then 7th floors other products

some will tell you because the functionality of the LSV can be had for a fraction of the cost

dont get me wrong it looks like a tank, but its an adjustable soldering iron with some custom glass and an aluminum enclosure

i cant say enough that it looks like one helluva unit, even if it does seem a little large IMO, but it is what it is

the vriptech and vapeXhale arent comparable really as they feature an all glass air path which IMO puts them in a different category

for this piece id say if you can and dont mind paying a little extra for this because you like it and its nice design then you should buy it. im all about paying extra for something if it is truly what you want. that is why i purchase apple computers. i get shit for that all the time, but in the long run im much happier with them over the alternatives.

if this vape meets that criteria for you then great, but it wont for most it seems

2clicker,

Ash057

2clicker said:
Troi said:
but why should it be any cheaper, if not slightly more expensive then 7th floors other products

some will tell you because the functionality of the LSV can be had for a fraction of the cost

Which vape has the functionality of the LSV and can be had for a fraction of the cost?

Ash057,

2clicker

Observer
Ash057 said:
2clicker said:
Troi said:

Which vape has the functionality of the LSV and can be had for a fraction of the cost?

please see the last few pages of the homemade vape thread

2clicker,

toxicc

E11001420
So it's like saying that you could build a car for less than the price companies sells them. And in the end your home made car doesn't look as nice and solid than the good brand one (if i compare with home made vapes).

toxicc,

2clicker

Observer
toxicc said:
So it's like saying that you could build a car for less than the price companies sells them. And in the end your home made car doesn't look as nice and solid than the good brand one (if i compare with home made vapes)

i suppose you could use that analogy, but its a tad of a stretch dont ya think?

im not saying my Hakko vapes look as nice or are as well built as the LSV, but they function the same.

in fact id say my hakko vapes with the 90deg heater cover functions better but ONLY due to the fact that you dont hold the vape to the bowl all straight like. seems like the wire would be pulling at the top and just seems awkward in general to hold it the way you have to hold it when say using it with a tube. same with the vrip wands. the wire sticks out at the top end of the vape... just seems awkward to me.

the 90 makes it less of a pain in the ass. i also have straight heater covers that ive used with my Hakkos and IMO straight isnt as nice as the 90. basically the same idea as the 7th Floor water adapters that are at the 90.

2clicker,

toxicc

E11001420
Your hakko vape does not have an herb chamber inside a glass tube that you can inhale directly from. It might have the fonctionnality you need, but it does not have ALL the same fonctionnalities of the LSV. You cannot change glass adapters easily to change functionnality as your heater cover is fixed there. Also, how can you say that it works better if you have never used an LSV and there is only one small video available yet. And btw my analogy with an home made car is fine, home made vape, home made car, home made alarm clock, home made cisors, home made whatever.

toxicc,

Revvy

toxicc said:
So it's like saying that you could build a car for less than the price companies sells them. And in the end your home made car doesn't look as nice and solid than the good brand one (if i compare with home made vapes)
It's more like buying a luxury car and upgrading it to an high performance jet aircraft for a a few thousand dollars more, and then comparing it to a high end prop plane. It looks kinda weird but still nice and outperforms the competition for less than a third of the cost with minimal effort.

Revvy,

2clicker

Observer
toxicc said:
Your hakko vape does not have an herb chamber inside a glass tube that you can inhale directly from. It might have the fonctionnality you need, but it does not have ALL the same fonctionnalities of the LSV. You cannot change glass adapters easily to change functionnality as your heater cover is fixed there. Also, how can you say that it works better if you have never used an LSV and there is only one small video available yet. And btw my analogy with an home made car is fine, home made vape, home made car, home made alarm clock, home made cisors, home made whatever.

we are talking about the functionality of the vape itself not the wand/bowl/tube piece.

all i would have to do is cop that tube and there... i then have that functionality. my actual vape itself works about exactly the same as the LSV at a fraction of the cost. 1/3 the cost to be exact.

fact is i CAN change adapters all day long and make it work with just about any bowl ive got in my house. its not fixed at all. pops on and off with ease. bongs, sherlocks, steam rollers, yup my hakko vape works with ALL of them. so i do believe mine is more functional.

the only reason i meant your analogy was a stretch was that we arent talking about something as involved as a vehicle... we are talking about a VERY VERY simple item here.

2clicker,

notmyrealUSERname

Notmy Well-Known Member
troi:

I feel it is the best vape because it comes closest to providing no tubes, no wood, no metal (Except for the screens, and ceramic heating element) in the vapor path, while providing dense thick tasty vapor. All my other vapes have collected dust, since this guy has arrived. The Three year warranty is also not a bad deal.

In my opinion, 40$ more then the average vape, for the best vape on the market is a good price.

i am glad to hear you are enjoying your purchase! you have said previously that;

I currently own: DBV, SSV, Volcano Digit, MFLB, Herbal-air, and Extreme Q, and I will defiantly say i prefer the LSV over all of these based on my current experiences.

i would like to know the reasons why you prefer the lsv over the others. i'm guessing you don't like vaping out of the bags, and whips, as much as you do, your glass? is it the water filtration, or something else, like how long a session takes?

i have watched the vid you posted and it looked pretty effective at producing vapor. however, i wouldn't say that you got a huge cloud, or milked that bong as well as some of the other videos i have seen of people using the vriptech, or a supreme vaporizer. maybe that is due to your 'smoking' technique? does it feel like it hits hard? that's the main thing.

2clicker:

in fact id say my hakko vapes with the 90deg heater cover functions better but ONLY due to the fact that you dont hold the vape to the bowl all straight like. seems like the wire would be pulling at the top and just seems awkward in general to hold it the way you have to hold it when say using it with a tube. same with the vrip wands. the wire sticks out at the top end of the vape... just seems awkward to me.

i think this is a valid point - ergonomics are important! if its easy to use, i'll probably use it more often. durability is also key. if i am afraid i will break it every other time i use it, (like i would be if i had a vriptech), then i will use it less often.

i still need to know more about this vape (and vaping in general) before i pull the trigger and order the lsv. right now it looks like the $300 - $400 price range is about to explode with some very impressive vaporizers and i want to make sure i get the one that i feel, is 'built for me'.

notmyrealUSERname,

george

"i have watched the vid you posted and it looked pretty effective at producing vapor. however, i wouldn't say that you got a huge cloud, or milked that bong as well as some of the other videos i have seen of people using the vriptech, or a supreme vaporizer. maybe that is due to your 'smoking' technique? does it feel like it hits hard? that's the main thing."

remember, vapor can be decieving under different lighting. I think he pretty much milked that as much as you can with vapor, i havn't seen any other vapor videos which have looked much milkier. Lighting plays a big role in how "milked" a bong seems when it comes to vapor.

george,
troi said that the lsv was on low or sumting like that & it was the 5th or 7th vape hit. i was wonderin how much was in the bowl, .2 or .3 gram?

hemp;)goofy8cheerio,
Top Bottom