Life Saber (LSV) by Elev8 Vehicles

MacRadish

SSV Chris said:
I added a coupon code 'fuckcombustion' - no quotes - on the lifesabervaporizer.com site that will enable 10% off anything and everything. It expires next Friday, November 5.

Video before Friday?

MacRadish,

max

Out to lunch
Troi said:
SSVChris, in case you missed my post on page 9....

Troi said:
Hi SSV Chris, and all SSV Members.

FC members read:
It looks like everyone on FC is waiting for someone to actually order this product and give it a real review. I just ordered the product, so stay tunned for a review.

For SSVChris

I just purchased the SSV Vaporizor + 19 mm Water attachment, I also want to mention I've purchased both your DBV and SSV. I used the fuckcombustion discount, if you can expedite my order that would be great, I'm sure theres a lot of people ready to buy this thing just waiting for some real review, pictures.

I'll be honest, your website is lacking in providing me a clear understanding of how the glass enclosure, or glass connection works. I will be taking a lot of pictures and providing the information FC members need to make a decision on purchasing. My order # is #L100023

Keep everyone tuned.

I placed my order 3 days ago, I paid the extra 30$ for the overnight shipping, I've yet to receive a tracking number?
Since today is Tuesday, 3 days ago would be Saturday. Placing an overnight delivery order then would mean the company couldn't ship it until Monday, even if they were working Saturday and could pack it up and do the paperwork. You should certainly get it today if it was shipped Monday though, and seems like you should have a tracking # too.

max,

Vapetologist

HamsterDAMAGED
MacRadish said:
Video before Friday?

I am pushing aggressively to get the videos up by Friday, but I will try and extend the discount if I can't...I will repost here and edit the original as needed when I have more information.

Vapetologist,

Troi

To all FC Memberes,

I just wanted to update everyone that Chris and I have taken my order issue to email, it looks like I'll be getting my LSV + water adapter tomorrow. I plan to have some videos with it in action with a Stone Glass Works Waffle Short Tube tomorrow.

This my be off topic, but i wanted to follow up so 7th Floor fairly gets the customer service credit, post haste.

Troi,
I for one am happy to see the SSV/DBV/LSV people coming out to answer questions and take care of customer complaints. Too bad 10% still only makes for 270, a mighty pain in the wallet... LSV really does seem like a cool product though.

charliedontsurf,

vapormonkey

Honestly, I 'd love for 7th Floor and the Vripmaster to partner on a project wand type device. One that has 7th Floor build and design and the Vripmasters awesome Vortex glass. These two could partner to make the ultimate vape. Hey, I guy can dream can't he?

vapormonkey,

Raf007

Retailer
So I was almost about to press the button and get a LSV, but then I wondered :

When it's on and warm and in between hits, how do you put the LSV on, let say, a night stand ?
Does it have to be held up, can it be lay down ?
Is there some forbidden positions like the MHW ?
If I fall asleep with the LSV in my hand is it dangerous ? (coz no danger with a bag, a whip or a LB for ex ).

Last question, is it designed to be a one hitter ? like the supreme vaporizer for example, or can you make the bowl last if you want, like with a regular whip vape ?

edit:
If I order one where should I be asking for other power options so you can convert the LSV for France (220v I think) ?

Raf007,

Vapetologist

HamsterDAMAGED
Raf007 said:
So I was almost about to press the button and get a LSV, but then I wondered :

When it's on and warm and in between hits, how do you put the LSV on, let say, a night stand ?
Does it have to be held up, can it be lay down ?
Is there some forbidden positions like the MHW ?
If I fall asleep with the LSV in my hand is it dangerous ? (coz no danger with a bag, a whip or a LB for ex ).

Last question, is it designed to be a one hitter ? like the supreme vaporizer for example, or can you make the bowl last if you want, like with a regular whip vape ?

Its completely safe. If you leave the product on for a long time, , the end will eventually get warm. But just that, never ever hot. You can set it on anything that you could set something warm on. We have left them on wood, foam, plastic, metal, polycarbonate, Formica, cultured and real marble, no problems whatsoever. It can be laid down, NP. We are in the process of making the stand for LSV and transfer wand, possibly in the samurai style. Still a WIP.

No forbidden positions whatsoever! When we release other glass options, that may change.

We don't recommend falling asleep with the unit in your hand, unless its off. We can't see any danger, but common sense dictates us to advise against it.

As far as the one hitter, that is completely up to you! You can load as little or alot, and we have a fatty adapter that will probably hold a days* worth. (please clarify if I misunderstood the question)

*Your experience may vary, nudge nudge.

Vapetologist,

Beezleb

Excellent on the end not becoming too hot. I did not realize this prior and hope to hear the view point on that from the reviews. This really takes away my only real concern that I have had for it that I can think of as someone has already commented on what they felt on the durability of the cord.

Durability and usability that seems above par in the wand class of vaporizer at this time in my opinion. Looking forward to the reviews and I also hope the early reviewers also give us an update over time as to show their views and opinions as time progresses.

Beezleb,

Raf007

Retailer
Thx for those answers !

About the one hitter, I was refering I guess to the size of the air/vapor ratio.
For ex, at 'same' temp a same size load, will last longer in a volcano than in an Iolite than in a Supreme Vaporizer.
I guess if you want you can make the LSV a one hitter, but what about if you stay on low and want to make it last to have more than ...a few puffs...let's be realistic here ;)

Oh, and what about that question :

If I order one where should I be asking for other power options so you can convert the LSV for France (220v I think) ?

Raf007,

Vapetologist

HamsterDAMAGED
Raf007 said:
other power options so you can convert the LSV for France (220v I think) ?

We offer 220 in four delicious flavors of plugs: UK, Germany, Israel, Australia. I believe the France uses the same as Germany (CEE 7/16). Its not currently an option on the website, but you just need to contact customercare@7thfloor.biz if you need power cord options.

Vapetologist,

Raf007

Retailer
Ok, I pulled the trigger and ordered a LSV, will report as soon as I can ! ;)
And I can't wait !!

@SSV Chris: I sent the email asking for a german plug to the email adress mentioned above.

Am I the first order from France btw ?

Raf007,

Raf007

Retailer
Sweet ! lol
Thx for evrything.

As for now, Jessie from 7thFloor already answered my emails twice since the post 267, so all I can say is that the team is quite swift.

Raf007,

karazi

Can someone post some vids of this thing in action? After I get a job this will be in the running for my new vape.

karazi,

Troi

Initial Review; Videos coming tomorrow --

First, I have been on communication with SSV Chris on this initial problem i discovered; essentially my current primary water-pipe is a Short Tube, Stone Glass Works Waffle, When trying to use the LSV with this bong I'm running into a problem where it awkwardly bangs me in the face. However I have been able to manage to use it; this problem is easily corrected with a bowl that has a slant out so that i can tilt the LSV away from my face to connect it to the bong. 7th floor is working on a custom adapter that I should see within the next 5-7 days.

However, I was also budgeting to buy a new Sovereignty piece, I ordered a 60 mm Bent Neck Streamline from aqua labs I should be receiving tomorrow or the next day, the design of that will eliminate this problem that i am having, and should be able to produce some real nice videos for everyone.

Unfortunately I'm saving my real review for when I have the new piece so I can use it and post example pictures.

However, with the limited use I can use it, on the Short Tube, i've been blowing clouds just getting there has been awkward ;)

Troi,

Pappy

shmaporist
Troi said:
essentially my current primary water-pipe is a Short Tube, Stone Glass Works Waffle, When trying to use the LSV with this bong I'm running into a problem where it awkwardly bangs me in the face.
Could see how that would happen.

Pappy,

ShadowLink12

Activist
For those looking for a use video, mine will be coming next week. My LSV came today, haven't had a chance to test yet, but you can believe I will post my results. I will say my first impressions of build quality and design right out of the box are very good. The unit is much more impressive in person.

ShadowLink12,

vapormonkey

The LSV seems like a PD killer. It would be a good one hitter that could take the place of the Eterra like wood device.

vapormonkey,

lwien

vapormonkey said:
The LSV seems like a PD killer. It would be a good one hitter that could take the place of the Eterra like wood device.

It does? I have no idea how this vape works. Got to see a vid.

lwien,
Top Bottom