Life Saber (LSV) by Elev8 Vehicles

SnowSquirrel

What a Hobby...
Well I have been lurking around for about a month researching vaporizing. I have been smoking MJ for 20 years, and gave up smoking cigs a year ago. I decided I wanted to give up smoking MJ, and wanted to increase my efficiency in usage, and start VAPORIZING! I decided on the LSV after my research here and am so glad I did. Obviously it is my first vape. I have had 4 sessions, 2 night and 2 day. This mornings session I tried the WPA and WOW! I loved it my last three sessions with the transfer wand and Saturn Vapor Tamer, but the WPA really is nice. Probably because I love bongs, and this makes the biggest smoothest bong rips I have ever taken. I don't feel like someone kicked me in the chest after a session. Really a joy to use. Mine is one of the new colored ones with custom knob. Ordering from 7th Floor is the way to go. I went to a local headshop, they wanted $300 for just the LSV, the bag and WPA he wanted even more $ for. The WPA worked great for concentrates as well!
I have know joined FC because I totally believe in FC! I will be following this thread...

Steele Concept

Transformer Tubes
Manufacturer
Hey Squirrel, nice to have you here. Ordering from the manufacturer is definetly the way to go... its nice to show support directly to the manufacturer and not an online third party.

I'm sure you are loving the magical combination of the LSV and water pipe, it's so beautiful it brings a tear to my eye ;)

Enjoy man!

Steele Concept,

Steele Concept

Transformer Tubes
Manufacturer
I mentioned I scratched that idea as it would be pretty expensive. When I made my new website my old images in this thread of my solution were deleted.

I screwed a screw into a stud in the wall. The LSV hangs perfect using any hole in the aluminum body to rest on the screw. I tie wrapped the cord to clean it up.

A nice and minimalist solution, works very well and looks cool too.

Steele Concept,

NewVape

What a guy!
So I posted this on the Leviathan glass forum to show off a new bubbler, but as you can see I'm using an LSV with the WPA and am getting great clouds! IMHO the LSV is a great choice. Sturdy, efficient, easy to set up and use, plus with the WPA an awesome water tool.

SnowSquirrel

What a Hobby...
Anyone using the Fatty chamber? I have not yet used mine. I thought that saw someone say that you should use it with Vapor Tamer? True? Why? Experiences?:science:

SnowSquirrel,

Steele Concept

Transformer Tubes
Manufacturer
Sorry Steele, what is "I tie wrapped the cord to clean it up."? :p

A couple zip ties on the long ass cord so it's not dangling errrrywhere. Cable management like with home theaters and computers.

zip_ties_large.jpg

Steele Concept,

vapeguy

The more I read of this thread the more it's torture to be waiting for my LSV, I expect it to be here between Thursday and next Tuesday. So far I'm up to reading page 23, and the only guy that wasn't happy with his LSV ended up loving it after getting replacement parts so it's encouraging that literally everyone likes it.

I'm stuck here using my "crappy" (in comparison) Volcano until then!

I was wondering, does the warranty cover glass breakage due to the device rolling and falling off a table for example? I wouldn't have thought so but I think I remember reading that they did. I did order a shorty wand but regret not also buying a spare heater cover for when (not if) I'll break it.

As I said I haven't read the entire thread yet but have the inconsistencies in HC hole sizes been sorted out by now? It's kind of worrying to hear that performance can vary so widely based on the size of a hole that varies from unit to unit (unless those inconsistencies have been solved by now).

Thanks

vapeguy,

ilovebOObs

can i stick my male joint in there?
never tried the fatty chamber yet, but having such a big bowl can't be good for flavor.

ilovebOObs,

ilovebOObs

can i stick my male joint in there?
That was my thought as well... I was thinking maybe using some bud and earwax maybe...
that could be even worst since it may cause a big fat mess. i tend to stir alot when using concentrates, so smaller loads are easier to handle for me.

ilovebOObs,

SnowSquirrel

What a Hobby...
So far when using concentrates I have just done a good melt on first hit then stir lightly and hit again. The buds are sticky but not gooey. I guess it is a matter of ratio...

SnowSquirrel,

Vitolo

Vaporist
I was wondering, does the warranty cover glass breakage due to the device rolling and falling off a table for example?.....
No.. you're on your own in that case.
The LSV bag is the best place to set your LSV. My LSV has never been laid on a table between hits... always in the bag~

overdriveak

No.. you're on your own in that case.
The LSV bag is the best place to set your LSV. My LSV has never been laid on a table between hits... always in the bag~

I would like urge some caution with putting an lsv in a situation that would increase the odds of the unit becoming surrounded completely by insulatory materials. Bottom and sides are ok but in a way one step closer to trouble. The lsv will become very hot very quicky if anything such as even a light blanket is enveloping the unit. Even on low heat, the heat will build up to dangerous levels first damaging the lsv, and then worse. I speak from experience, melted a nice hole in my couch.

LSV is a great tool but as with any appliance that is designed to produce heat please be cautious and use preventative measures to minimize any chances of fire.

overdriveak,

vapeguy

^ Good advice.

I have a tip for everyone with LSV videos on YouTube because I found plenty in this thread that are unfindable on YouTube. The reason is that most do not add the word "vaporizer" to their title, so by searching "lsv vaporizer" on youtube there's almost no results. On the other hand searching only "lsv" finds almost only unrelated videos (at least the first 10 pages don't have a single lsv vaporizer video). This means all your great videos cannot be easily found by keyword search.

Edit: Speaking of videos, I just found this one posted yesterday, it's not mine:

That makes me realize, with the short VS long wpa, it's actually the herb chamber size that's a different size? I got the short one thinking it was wasted added length on the long one, I didn't realize it's to hold more herb. How much can the short VS long wpa hold? I hope the small one still holds more than the wand.

Interesting how she locks the wpa in place with the LSV's cover, not sure that's a good idea. She also needlessly unscrews it before removing the wand...

Thanks

vapeguy,

Vitolo

Vaporist
I would like urge some caution with putting an lsv in a situation that would increase the odds of the unit becoming surrounded completely by insulatory materials. Bottom and sides are ok but in a way one step closer to trouble. The lsv will become very hot very quicky if anything such as even a light blanket is enveloping the unit. Even on low heat, the heat will build up to dangerous levels first damaging the lsv, and then worse. I speak from experience, melted a nice hole in my couch.

LSV is a great tool but as with any appliance that is designed to produce heat please be cautious and use preventative measures to minimize any chances of fire.
Very wise precaution....
You can contact 7th Floor LLC, and ask their advice.
The bag that comes with the LSV was designed to handle the temperature... if used with common sense (like dont enclose anything hot completely.)
In earlier publications they tell about furniture ... "Set your LSV down in it's bag when in use, to prevent damage from heat to furniture. Exercise caution and do not leave Unit unattended, or turned on in zipped bag"

A couple LSV Videos

Vitolo,

SnowSquirrel

What a Hobby...
Well not sure this is the right place for this question but... I see that most of you have multiple vapes, and I see that you all love them, as I do. This is my first vape and wanted to know why I might consider another vape? What are things that other vapes improve on over the LSV? :rolleyes:

SnowSquirrel,

Vitolo

Vaporist
Some units are not "hand held"... some sit solid on a desk, and user "approaches" vape..
Some are portable and not attached to a wall cord (use it in a store, bathroom, movie theater etc.)
Some folks like very cool vapor and use whips.... (I personally do not like water for many reasons..whips cool vapor)
some folks have unsteady hands and do not like to hold a "unit".
Different strokes... for different folks!

SnowSquirrel

What a Hobby...
Some units are not "hand held"... some sit solid on a desk, and user "approaches" vape..
Some are portable and not attached to a wall cord (use it in a store, bathroom, movie theater etc.)
Some folks like very cool vapor and use whips.... (I personally do not like water for many reasons..whips cool vapor)
some folks have unsteady hands and do not like to hold a "unit".
Different strokes... for different folks!
Thanks. Gotcha, I did not think about people with dexterity issues... I am thinking an SSV might be nice for my end table though. There is another reason, decoration, they look so nice!:tup:

SnowSquirrel,
Top Bottom