Life Saber (LSV) by Elev8 Vehicles

Frederick McGuire

Aggressively Loungey
I'm more worried about the stress on the cords inside the insulation, and I don't think electrical tape would resolve that...
(I have to get myself some of that liquid electrical tape though... I can see that coming in handy...)
Thanks for the input though.
:)

Frederick McGuire,

Frederick McGuire

Aggressively Loungey
Well, Chris got back to me.
As a way of saying sorry for my past issues, along with this power cord one, He's gonna send me a brand spankin new LSV :D

But heres the best part: Not only am I getting a new one, but im getting a brand new Anodized LSV... :tup:

Frederick McGuire,
Reactions: ilovebOObs

Frederick McGuire

Aggressively Loungey
Here's what Chris said:
We apologize. We don't have this many problems with the LSV. You, unfortunately are the exception. We apologize.

We would like to send you a new unit, but have an offer for you. We have received our new anodized LSV's just yesterday. They come in Blue, Red, Black and Purple. Can we send you a new unit, in one of the new colors?

If you would like to keep your silver, we will send you a silver. In the mean time, you should still be able to continue using the one with loose cord covering. When you receive the replacement, I would keep your current one for replacement parts.

Let me know what color I can send you and we will have it shipped. We apologize for the problems.

This is why I love 7th floor.
Always going above expectations, and making some of the best vapes out there.
:peace:

Frederick McGuire,
Reactions: beEasy

ilovebOObs

can i stick my male joint in there?
wow color choices you lucky dog. they only color i would choose over silver would be green but thats not even an option. cool to see what purple will look like.

ilovebOObs,
Huh, can't say I imagine any of those colors looking better than the plain aluminum, but whatever's clever and gets 7th Floor more sales.

charliedontsurf,

vorrange

Vapor.wise
I am very tempted to get one too ...

Does anybody know a decent european distributor?
Are there any official distributors for this device?

Lacentralevapeur.com has LSVs. There are other vape online stores in EU like Vaposhop Verdampfnochtmal and everyonedoesit but i don't think they have the LSV.

vorrange,

beEasy

Nice, I was just looking into the LSV and I was slightly disappointed that there was only silver. Definitely going to pick up a black one when it becomes available.

beEasy,

Frederick McGuire

Aggressively Loungey
I'll be sure to post some pics when I get it (if it's not up on the LSV site by then) :D

To celebrate the good news, I've just removed the warranty sticker and carefully unscrewed the base.
I'm actually far more confident that it would be fine or a while even with the insulation layer coming loose, but I still don't want to wear those cords more than they need.
What temperature heat resistance should I be looking for if I go out and get some silicone to fix it?
I know my local hardware store has stuff resistant to 190c, which I would assume is more than enough?

Frederick McGuire,

turk

turk
...pretty benign frederick.....I have a more problematic cord on my ipad...and it's still functioning...but I do understand that you don't want any accidents in the foreseeable future...

turk,

Frederick McGuire

Aggressively Loungey
Yeah, I've had plenty of those USB cords break, but i was more worried about the power levels we are dealing with here. Ive had a power cord on a laptop power supply break just like that, and after a while, the inner wires start to break, and shoot sparks out...
:tinfoil:
I am still super stoked about the new unit to be coming my way :razz:. I was hoping Chris would let me remove the warranty sticker so I could fix it myself...
I like his solution though :party:

Frederick McGuire,

turk

turk
...hear you man....I hope soon they give chris some help...more jobs!....check-out the black (short) transfer wands...fucking great...going to vegaas soon...my big dilemma...will I take lsv or solo?

turk,

turk

turk
...isn''t that a little...well .decadent?......although I'm not exactly a "stranger" to decadence (hey I always felt the stones "beggars banquet" to be rockand rolls tribute to decadence)....but I'm older now...

turk,

ilovebOObs

well i don't think its too decadent. it's not like your packing everything :D. but what wrong with being decadent, you only live once :lol:

ilovebOObs,
Reactions: turk

turk

turk
...boobs....you're my man...we'll see how much room I'll have in my suitcase...it would be "just like me" to take two vapes...and forget the herb....

turk,

ilovebOObs

last time i went on vacation i packed my solo and omicron and they served me well during the trip. went with my in-laws so i was on stealth mode, ohterwise i would of pack my lsv too. i just need something hard hitting at night to put me to bed.

ilovebOObs,
Reactions: turk

turk

turk
...this is a union convention....getting to sleep will NOT be a problem....:)
but I'm a "officer" so I will be on "stealth" mode too...

ilovebOObs

omicron paired with e-cig, is super stealthy. i get people used to seeing me with e-cig then swap out e-cig with omicron and vape right in front of people. :lol: then when i can sneak away i vape the herbs.

ilovebOObs,
Reactions: vorrange
Top Bottom