Life Saber (LSV) by Elev8 Vehicles

kertong

*please delete me*
(skin sizzling from the sunlight as he emerges from his cave)

Holy crap, it's been a week already?? I've kind of lost all track of time, I took the entire week to "work from home", as I had a big project to finish - get to know my LSV :D My wife was out of town for work too, so i had some real serious LSV time. I've burned through a half ounce already. :( This thing chews through weed as fast as my volcano did!

I had a few friends come and try it too, and while they agreed with me that the hits via the long transfer wand were a little hotter and harsher than they liked, a whole new world opened up when I introduced them to the water pipe.

I've been enjoying such clean and flavored blue vapor, I haven't bothered to make any contact with the outside world since i got the LSV. And I have zero regrets.

I love this damn thing :D Now when I go to the dispensaries, normally I'd blow my entire budget on concentrates for my omicron, while picking up the freebie gram of flower once in a while. Now it's completely backwards, I spend everything I have on flower, while using/saving the freebies for the occasional concentrate. Man, concentrates are easy, potent, and taste good, but it really doesn't give me the full spectrum of thc, cbd, flavor, and effect like I get from vaping straight plant at high heat. Maybe the omicron is dosing out the concentrates in much too tiny sizes?

ilovebOObs

can i stick my male joint in there?
you need to add some oil/wax/hash to the mix :D but may lead to a crazy ass tolerance :lol:

ilovebOObs,

turk

turk
...after getting the small wands (2 custom black)...I will only use the long one in a real emergency...short ones are perfect...

turk,

ilovebOObs

both my wands have seen very little action. i almost use the wpa exclusively. actually using the short one with my HI now.

ilovebOObs,

ilovebOObs

its cool good sir. :D no rush!!! but anytime in the next 10 mins would be nice .:lol: j/k
must look sick with your saturn tamer :rockon:

ilovebOObs,

andy2011

Any one else have trouble with screens in the transfer wand?

I have yet to purchase a WPA, mainly because no where in the U.K seems to stock them so I have just been using a long transfer wand.

I knocked the screen out that was fitted originally and since then I can never seem to fit a screen that doesn't allow powder or smalls pieces to be sucked through.

I bought a load of spare 10mm screens that matched the ones that where provided originally but they they move around when i stir the weed. I'm starting to think it's just a badly designed wand and there is no real place for the screen to fit snuggly.

Any how I guess I'll just make an order for a WPA and hit my MFLB + PA in the meantime!

andy2011,

turk

turk
....the screens are REALLY difficult to fit in the long wands.....the shorter ones are much easier...or yes you can use wpa attached to wand.

turk,

ilovebOObs

i shove the screen in first then i use a napkin or something to plug the bottom then use a long pair of chopsticks to push the screen down to stay in place.

ilovebOObs,

turk

turk
...I do the "chopstick" thing too....they are indispensable for cleaning any wand/stem....but even with them, the long wand is hard....

turk,

Bouldorado

found my favorite way to vape-bong; water in the ash catcher, but none in the bong. definite flavor improvement.

Bouldorado,

Frederick McGuire

Aggressively Loungey
:brow:
Can I coin a phrase here?

glassie: (noun) a woodie caused by seeing a far too awesome amount of glass.

That vid was glassie material if ever I've seen it.
:clap:

Frederick McGuire,

Frederick McGuire

Aggressively Loungey
Ok, so the other night, I was using my LSV, and noticed that a bit of wear was already showing on those exposed inner power wires :|.
I was hoping I'd be able to wait for my replacement black one, but I didn't want to risk it, so it was time for a little repair job :)

I got my LSV up to temp, then I carefully opened the base so I could get an idea of how hot it gets at the inside of that base piece.
I was happy to find it really only gets warm to the touch on that insulating rubber cement stuff they use to hold the cord in place.
I used a little utility knife to cut around the hole that the power cord goes into, which basically meant I now had a power cord that wasn't attached to the base piece.
Then I used the utility knife to cut back a little bit of that outer insulation (maybe 4-5mm) that had started to split.
I pushed that cord through the hole until I could see the outer insulation peeking its head through the inside side of the base plate, and hot-glued it in place.

I now have a fully functional LSV :razz:

Here are some pics:
My Tools

The finished repair:

(My hot glue is the yellowish looking bit)
And a quick pic of the insides :)

EDIT: I'm thinking of maybe doing some modding experiments with my LSV once my replacement comes...
I'm thinking removable power cord to start :brow:

Frederick McGuire,
Top Bottom