Life Saber (LSV) by Elev8 Vehicles

turk

turk
....it seems that 7th floor is creating more "short wands" in color etc. for the lsv...a cursory look at their website shows they are busy generating new...."stuff"....

turk,

ilovebOObs

can i stick my male joint in there?
.....dude...you're just showing off now!....:)....when I use my fatty tamer I put the herb in the other side of the pipe attachment...more than one way to skin a cat I guess....great job boobs...I see san jose has great dispensaries too...

honestly i haven't even tried half the clubs around here yet. but i went to an sf club the prices seem cheaper up there and i like how some of them have vapor lounge its so sick!!! some people make me sound like i'm crazy when i ask for bubble hash and not the waxes, hahaha

....it seems that 7th floor is creating more "short wands" in color etc. for the lsv...a cursory look at their website shows they are busy generating new...."stuff"....

thanks for the heads up buddy. they need to come up with their own water cooling solution. the vapor tamer seems cool and all but seems like a pain to use.

ilovebOObs,
Reactions: turk

turk

turk
...not if you put in....all that you showed in your vid...you won't experience any pain...I guarantee it.....:)

turk,

ilovebOObs

those bowls are real tolerance killers, not gonna be the same for a few days thats for sure. hhahaha

ilovebOObs,

kertong

*please delete me*
:o :o :o :o :o :o :o

Holy crap, I thought you were going to go for an awesome herb+kief+dry hash trifecta.. then you had to go and stick all that delicious gooey wax in there! (homer drool)

I absolutely LOVE being able to see the herb compact itself and crunch in as the heat hits it and melts the trichomes off. Also ilobeb00bs: when towards the end of the bowl when you use your fingers to pull the WPA off, is it hot to the touch? Not too hot to hold I presume?

But man, yeah, I love the camera you're using iloveb00bs, and that latest video is the closest thing to a real in-person experience. Love being able to see things up close. Wish I could like your video 1000 times :D

kertong,

turk

turk
...don't encourage him man....:)....you know usually I chop my hash/kief up...now I see, why bother?....:)

turk,
Reactions: kertong

ilovebOObs

yea the bowl only gets slightly warm if at all. i had some cookie oil too but that bowl was way too full. hahahahaha

for hash i just toss chunks in there after a rip or 2 and a stir it breaks down to powder anyways.

ilovebOObs,

kertong

*please delete me*
God, I cannot wait. iloveb00bs: want to make a run to an SF vapor lounge / dispensary in the afternoon one of these days? @OF wants to join too I believe. :)

Has anyone used their LSV in a vapor lounge? I understand the cording is kind of prohibitive but I really wonder how the combusters see you whip out that giant long... LSV (ok, is it just me and the videos exaggerating size, or does the LSV with the long wanD actually seem about as long as a toy lightsaber? I know the camera adds about 2 inces, but.... :D)

oh, one more thing iloveb00bs: there's a "vapor lounge" closer to us, PHC collective, right off zanker rd. Unfortunately they have only no2 and extreme Q vapes that you pay to use. I asked them if I could use my own vape, so I took my old arizer solo in there an year ago... and just hung out, did some work on the laptop and enjoyed the $120 worth of hash I just bought from them in the arizer. The owners kept giving me dirty looks though, so I got a bad vibe and left. On the way out I asked the owners: "is it ok if I continue to bring my own vape, or is that not generally allowed?" They said "oh, it's ok for now.. but that's just what we were discussing."

Hopefully the SF Vapor Lounges are more "BYOV" friendly, I'm sure a lot of us FC'ers have dedicated poratble rigs they would rather use than pay to use a village bicycle vaporizer..

EDIT:
@turk: MedEx? And oh, vapor room! a friend of mine works at twitter, it is a regular twitter ops admin stop. :) As for the one hour time limits. Time limits, eh... CHALLENGE ACCEPTED

@iloveb00bs: man, I love that last video, still watching it hahah. I feel like I'm getting high just watching that, esp. the cloud at 4:20! The aquaiius looks sweet too, like a little stony android :D

kertong,

turk

turk
...come on up....we would love to have you here...my favorite dispensary....delivers!...the ones that have "lounges" usually has a one hour limit (i'm talking "vapor room" in the haight (I'm a member)...sparc also has vapes (volcano's) and I know they have some sort of "limit" too...no limits at my house....:)

turk,

ilovebOObs

an sf run sounds cool, i'm down if my schedule permits.

thanks for the tip on PHC kinda near where i work, i should try to check them out.

the lsv is friggin huge with the long wand. everytime i show it off to my friend the first comment is always, man that looks like a dildo!!! hahah
but after a session or 2 once they are on their asses they learn to respect it. :lol:

i went to sparc last time with sm55 and his cloud. had a blast but we didn't have that much time to lounge around.

ilovebOObs,

Frederick McGuire

Aggressively Loungey
I showed my LSV to a few friends for the first time the other night.
The first thing they said it looked like was a lightsaber.
That almost made me as happy as the line that I heard after one of them tried it (and vapor) for the first time;
"Fuck... I like this." :lol:

They are also completely inexperienced with high end glass, so they were just as impressed by the EFS donut tube I had it paired up to. :tup:

B00bs, how did you like the cloud hydratube on the LSV? (you did make a vid of that combo didn't you? :lol:)
I'm thinking of getting something made specifically for the LSV at some point in the future, and right now a hydratube style piece is all my brain can come up with :shrug:

Frederick McGuire,

kertong

*please delete me*
@frederick: the hydratube gives me the heebie jeebies - form factor is great but I worry about spilling water onto the beautiful cloud/LSV below..

kertong,

ilovebOObs

ht on the lsv does work pretty well, i just put a screen in my 18m -18m adapter then load the herb in the joint and rip away. but i don't use it much like that since i have to handy the adapter and ht at same time, just to many things to handle at same time and don't want an expensive mistake. i do love shorty wand with aquavape combo and that works awesomely well without any real worries.

pretty hard to make ht spill, you really have to hold it at some really odd angle or blow in it to make water come out.

ilovebOObs,

Frederick McGuire

Aggressively Loungey
Thanks for the info b00bs, I can see how that adapter would be a pain, You'd never know which joint it was going to stay in if you took the HT off to clear...

I snapped a few pics of my heater covers, to better show what I was saying earlier about the differences between them.
Here is the "hot" heater cover - Can char a load at 12 with a moderate draw

And here is that same HC (left) and the "cold" one (right) - It can just finish a load maxed out with a slow draw:

The height of the intake holes are pretty much the same, the only differences between them are the larger hole and missing screen on the cold one...

Frederick McGuire,

kertong

*please delete me*
I got my LSV!! :D :D (jumping for joy)

Took a few hits off the direct draw long wand, and it tastes SO FUCKING BEAUTIFUL, I want to cry. The air is slightly hot, tastes very similar to my DBV but without the whip taste. It's fucking great. I love it. And I won't have a glass waterpipe to run it through until wednesday, but I do have a shorty 14mm WPA adapter waiting to be tried out. :) Looking to get a stemless tube or something.

One question though - I ordered a spare heater cover with my order, and I have two different ones now. The whole reason I ordered from 7th floor direct was so I could get all "up to date" parts, but now it looks like I've got some older part or other. One heater cover has a small hole down low, and another has a larger hole a little bit higher. Which do you guys prefer using, and what differences has everyone noticed?

Oh, and also, I got the fatty bowl adapter but I am having no luck with it. Even with the herb filled all the way to the top and packed very lightly, and the heat cranked up to 9:00, I can't seem to get much visible vapor.

However, straight off the long transfer wand, this thing hits beautifully. It's like a DBV++. I love the taste. So far so good, can't wait to get some good glass for this thing!

Frederick McGuire

Aggressively Loungey
That's not an old stock issue, it's because the heater covers are hand blown, there will be some variation between heater covers (length, hole size and hole position can all vary slightly.)
Based on my experiences with the heater covers, throne with the smaller hole will give you hotter temps.
Id probably say start with the bigger hole one, and of you need higher temps, switch to the other one, but whatever one you have on there now seems to be doing pretty well :)
I don't have a fatty adapter, so I can't help you there, but I'm curious, you said you cranked it up to 9.00, but my one only turns on at just before 9.00...
does yours turn on somewhere else, or did you mean 3.00?

Frederick McGuire,
Reactions: ilovebOObs

Zangano Cruel

IG zan.cru (code) zancru (5% NV checkout discount)
got my "flavor disc" today. haven't even used it yet, but it's already disappointing. first off, is the fact that it was grossly overpackaged. for an item that is literally the size of a fucking Altoid mint, you do not need a small flat rate box filled with packing peanuts. simple bubble wrap and an envelope would suffice. spend ~.50 on postage, not 6.20 (which cost more than the disc). also, despite my previous assumptions, the flavor disc is clearly not intended for the wpa. going back to the lsv site, I see they picture a transfer wand with the disc, but they really should have stated it's not meant for the wpa. be interesting to see if works anyway though.

Here's the packaging, the disc is on the red stripe.

P1030020.JPG
What's the diameter of those ceramic flavor disc?? Will it fit inside the Solo heating chamber?? Are they fragile ?? Can it be Dremmeled?? Does it crumbles?? Changes taste of herb??

Bouldorado

What's the diameter of those ceramic flavor disc?? Will it fit inside the Solo heating chamber?? Are they fragile ?? Can it be Dremmeled?? Does it crumbles?? Changes taste of herb??

it fits inside the lsv transfer, so its something <18mm (I'd guess 15-16). if you remind me later I can get an actual size. they are pretty fragile; when I got mine I used a pair of pliers to break a small chunk off, which crumbled completely when squeezed. I get the the feeling I could probably crumble (or at least break) the disc in my fingers. Additionally, it was heated red-hot with a propane torch, with no apparent change in form or function.

not having dremmeled mine, I can't give a give a definite answer, however, it seems it may withstand a small amount of grinding. too much stress though, and you'll definitely crack it. as for as use goes, I'm not a huge fan of it. this is due to the lack of dense vapor and also the bland taste. I never combined the disc with herb, but bho had consistently little flavor; the taste is reminiscent of an eclipse/essential vape. wasn't gross tasting, but it wasn't anything someone would call 'flavorful'

also, the disc seems to be significantly less effective than putting oil directly on bud. When I top lsv bowls with BHO, my bong looks like it's filled with smoke. however with the flavor disc, the bong barely clouds up.

Bottom Line:
I do not recommend

kertong

*please delete me*
thanks for the pic iloveb00bs, here are mine:
Vah1u.jpg

Just got home with some glass too! Picked up a SYN bubbler with a showerhead diffuser. I have a 14mm WPA, so it was a real b*tch to find a 14mm->18mm enlarger at a local headshop, but I eventually found one (at shop #4).

YR3zh.jpg

I'm a newbie when it comes to glass and vapor bonging. I gave it a quick go, and I couldn't get any vapor at all, so I cranked the dial up tp 9:00 (got it right this time :D). I was getting MILK, then I saw the cherry.... fuck, combusted it! Was surprised at just how smooth even the SMOKE was from having water filtering, WOW!! Can't wait to get this thing dialed in and vaping, I can't imagine how smooth the vapor must be. I've only hit those $20 chinese bongs in college, with the tiny downstems and fat towers, etc. This is my first time I'm trying out high end glass with the fancy diffuser/perc stuff in it (never knew what they were before), and boy do they make a difference! The water "churns" completely differently from what I'm used to from the college days.

So, I have to hold off as I have a phone interview in 5 minutes and the combustion hit got me a little more medicated than I inteded, but whatever :D I don't really want this job anyway, wonder how the hiring manager will react hearing my SYN bubbler chugging in the background..

ilovebOObs

man looks like they gave everyone a big and small one when ordering a spare. i haven't used the small one yet, maybe i should gave it a whirl.

nice bub kert. look like a good traveling piece. is that a shower head or shower cap?

ilovebOObs,

kertong

*please delete me*
Haha, thanks iloveb00bs :D What' the difference between a shower head and shower cap? I *think* it is a shower head, supposedly the shower heads are what SYNs are known for? Either way, just got off the phone now so off I go to get vaked :D

If I'm not back in 10 minutes.... call the police! (stifling laughter)

EDIT: holy crap, that was *fast*, took 4-5 hits and I'm well medicated. Darn. I wanted to play with this more....

kertong,

ilovebOObs

hahahaha thats why i love the lsv. out of all my vape it gets me there the fastest.

now looking at it, it does look like you have the shower head.

ilovebOObs,
Top Bottom