Life Saber (LSV) by Elev8 Vehicles

Frederick McGuire

Aggressively Loungey
Very nice b00bs.
I knew it was just a matter of time till we saw a LSV hydratube vid.
How does the LSV compare to the cloud in your opinion?

(also, I got my tracking number for my warranty repair yesterday... :D)

Frederick McGuire,

ilovebOObs

can i stick my male joint in there?
Very nice b00bs.
I knew it was just a matter of time till we saw a LSV hydratube vid.
How does the LSV compare to the cloud in your opinion?

(also, I got my tracking number for my warranty repair yesterday... :D)

thats great news on the repair. i'm still gonna gave it at least another week with the cloud before i start doing a real comparison. still got to get the hang of things more.

ilovebOObs,

bayneite

Only wish that I'd got the smaller wand but I can soon remedy that. A real pearler!

:-)

Hello, above is an extract from my initial post regarding the LSV. I am enjoying the LSV very much and even more so with the shorter wand that arrived a few days ago.

Like someone else mentioned here that I agree with, is that the 7th floor people could include the smaller wand as default with the initial purchase. It is so much easier to use with less length and less prone as a result to breakage. As expected it's a bit rougher on the throat but slowing my draw solved that.

My best vapouriser to date.

I'm using the SSV heater cover on the LSV, if the SS is too close to the element is that bad??? My SSV head has a crack in it beneath the worked part is that bad to inhale from??

biojuggernaut,

ilovebOObs

I'm using the SSV heater cover on the LSV, if the SS is too close to the element is that bad??? My SSV head has a crack in it beneath the worked part is that bad to inhale from??
do you have pics? i think it should be ok to use if its just a crack.

ilovebOObs,

tranceporter

The Cloud Conductor
Well my order from EDIT arrived in exactly a week after it was shipped, which is not bad considering it's coming from the UK. It's a 100ML EHLE with ice notches and everything was packaged properly.. Like a little kid I fired up the LSV while unboxing my first bong ..

I dont have the WPA so I just used the short wand and stuck the mouthpiece into the bowl. Being that this was my first time hitting moist and cool vapor, I was blown away! It seems like I can load just a pinch and get a cloud way more dense than dry hitting it. I was extremely high last night because its just so much fun to use.Overall I'm happy with my purchase and water filtration is definitely where it's at! I'll post a video in the next few days.

tranceporter,
do you have pics? i think it should be ok to use if its just a crack.

Photoon2012-04-12at0053.jpg

Right below the blue very close to the heating element.

IS IT SAFE to use the SS bumpers doubled up like this?
Photoon2012-04-12at1551.jpg

Once again they the heating element moves and might sometime get very close the metal. Is this safe; should I contact Chris to chime in on 7thFloor's behalf as well as my own sense of well being or am I just being paranoid? Thanks guys.

biojuggernaut,

ilovebOObs

Photoon2012-04-12at0053.jpg

Right below the blue very close to the heating element.

IS IT SAFE to use the SS bumpers doubled up like this?
Photoon2012-04-12at1551.jpg

Once again they the heating element moves and might sometime get very close the metal. Is this safe; should I contact Chris to chime in on 7thFloor's behalf as well as my own sense of well being or am I just being paranoid? Thanks guys.

your ss ring looks weird. looks like it too high up or something. mine sits way lower.

ilovebOObs,
I have two SS bumpers on there to support the SSV glass up a bit higher. Otherwise the SSV glass would just sit on the heating element. I should just buy a shortie WPA.

Thanks Boobies you really stepped up for the old heads on this forum now that vito and many others are busy with real patients rather than us 'virtual' patients here on the internet and FC. Your videos are of great quality and consistency; proving be excellent evidence when considering any options. Your opinions are well valued here especially in the HI forum Alan needs a youtube hypeman. Shame we'll have to wait forever to get our second HI's because of your publicity stunt :worms: :]

biojuggernaut,
Reactions: ilovebOObs

ilovebOObs

I have two SS bumpers on there to support the SSV glass up a bit higher. Otherwise the SSV glass would just sit on the heating element. I should just buy a shortie WPA.

Thanks Boobies you really stepped up for the old heads on this forum now that vito and many others are busy with real patients rather than us 'virtual' patients here on the internet and FC. Your videos are of great quality and consistency; proving be excellent evidence when considering any options. Your opinions are well valued here especially in the HI forum Alan needs a youtube hypeman. Shame we'll have to wait forever to get our second HI's because of your publicity stunt :worms: :]

thanks man, i'm just trying to gave back a little since so many here helped me out during my vaping journey too including yourself. :D the HI is amazing and is worth spreading the new about and yeah i'm in line for a second one too. hahaha

ilovebOObs,
Reactions: turk
you think the two two bumpers is safe? or should I just cough up the 30 and get the lSV MINI WPA, how do others have the SSV cover on there lsv?

biojuggernaut,

ilovebOObs

i haven't tried the ssv mod yet, so i don't have a clue. i don't think the ss would off gas anything so it should be safe to use but i wouldn't leave it on for long periods of time. but i recommend getting a wpa adapter, its worth the money imo.

ilovebOObs,

ThirdGunman

I second bOObs on the wpa. I haven't used my wand since I got my short, 14mm, wpa, and since then I purchased the 18mm (short also) in order to get my big bong in on the action (an adapter would have worked but I just wanted to know if the flow would change... not real sure it did, IMO). If you already have nice water pipes, with glass on glass fittings, then I think the wpa is well worth the price.

Also, my two cents on the cracked ssv cover, if it is just a crack and no actual chips then you're probably safe. However, if it were me, I'd replace it a.s.a.p. Especially since that crack will likely grow with frequent heating and cooling. I prefer to stay away from inhaling from broken glass, but I'm weird and have likely been fed a lot of myths in my day, many of which have stuck and still kind of scare me. :shttp://www.fuckcombustion.com/members/iloveboobs.7211/

ThirdGunman,

turk

turk
...morning folks, I have a fatty tamer arriving today... (with mouthpiece)....I can use this on both lsv and ssv...right?

turk,

ilovebOObs

...morning folks, I have a fatty tamer arriving today... (with mouthpiece)....I can use this on both lsv and ssv...right?

I don't have one but i guess it should work on both. Let me know how u like it, been interested in it for awhile now.

ilovebOObs,

turk

turk
...sure thing boobs.....my postman ( not being sexist, it is a guy) comes around a windowi of 3-4pm....so I should be rocking by eve...

turk,

turk

turk
...received my fatty tamer cooling wand sAt....boy it does cool EVERYTHING down...using on lsv and ssv...like that it's not a big piece of glass (if I want to take the lsv on the road) so I can take it with me...

turk,

ilovebOObs

thats cool, so how long does it stay cool for? i wanna see how it compares to an aquavape

ilovebOObs,

turk

turk
.....been experimenting boobs....lasts about a session (10-15) minutes..a little longer if you leave it frozen over night...hits are real smooth...thinking about getting another one...to have one always ready...

turk,

ilovebOObs

thanks bud. 10-15 mins seems a bit short for me. still need to try a tamer out.

ilovebOObs,

turk

turk
....it still works after 15....just not as much...the saturn tamer ($10) more may last longer...

turk,

TheKeeper

Former Combuster
Thanks for the videos bOObs - very helpful. I am purchasing either a Vriptech or Life Saber. What/if any issues do you users have with the Life Saber? I like the fact that the company was considerate enough to include a screen pinch in their water pipe adaptor. It looks like the vape can produce some good rips as well.

Best,

TheKeeper

TheKeeper,
Top Bottom