Life Saber (LSV) by Elev8 Vehicles

howie105

Its a basic vape so draw rate control is still as important as the dial settings. As to the heater covers I have a few, the original was too short and uneven at its base so it got replaced. The replacement cover was acceptable and made managing the temperature easier. However if you want something hotter still get yourself a Buddha heater cover, it has less mass and the heater rod is positioned much closer to the load. All that being said there are complaints from time to time about bad units that need factory help, if you are convinced you got a bad one send it back and let the pros do their thing.

AJS

Calm Consistency
In an attempt to obtain my largest hit yet for the sake of a video, I was left in a ball on my bed sweating for 5 minutes +. Body didn't even try to cough because it knew it would send me into a coughing fit and do no good...so I just laid there, sweating, spinning...after 1 hit.
I progressed to the couch, where I continued to wait out the deepest and rather uncomfortable stone I may have ever been a part of.

Rock on LSV...Rock on.
P.S. .. The video didn't even look that milked because I cranked the temp up and just ripped the fck out of it, so it was all shooting to my lungs before it could fully milk. Ohh well.

Likes2vape

In an attempt to obtain my largest hit yet for the sake of a video, I was left in a ball on my bed sweating for 5 minutes +. Body didn't even try to cough because it knew it would send me into a coughing fit and do no good...so I just laid there, sweating, spinning...after 1 hit.
I progressed to the couch, where I continued to wait out the deepest and rather uncomfortable stone I may have ever been a part of.

Rock on LSV...Rock on.
P.S. .. The video didn't even look that milked because I cranked the temp up and just ripped the fck out of it, so it was all shooting to my lungs before it could fully milk. Ohh well.
Hahaha love it. That is how I rip my LSV! I'm glad I'm not the only that gets the sweats off the LSV!!!:rockon::tup:

*plainlazy*

Hi guys ive already posted in the ssv thread just wondered if any one had any experience of using the lsv heater cover with the ssv? Then use the long transfer wand. Ive seen a pic on here but wondered if i would need the short or long heater cover? Ive emailed 7th floor non reply at the mo. Anyone on here know the difference?

*plainlazy*,
Reactions: SSVUN~YAH

Harmoniousliving

Hi guys ive already posted in the ssv thread just wondered if any one had any experience of using the lsv heater cover with the ssv? Then use the long transfer wand. Ive seen a pic on here but wondered if i would need the short or long heater cover? Ive emailed 7th floor non reply at the mo. Anyone on here know the difference?
You can switch over hc without a problem. Go for it your tastes buds will thank you:)

hoptimum

That should work. You can also use the SSV ground glass wand with the LSV

*plainlazy*

Thanks for the quick replys. Just need to know if i should buy the short or long lsv heater cover. Does any one know the difference? Check the lsv site and your see you have choice of two

*plainlazy*,

Harmoniousliving

Lsv landing today. Easily my favorite 7th floor vape and I've tried them all ,unless you include the sidekick but who has tried that haha.
What do you all think , 18male with basket or old school with the wpa

Harmoniousliving,

howie105

Thanks for the quick replys. Just need to know if i should buy the short or long lsv heater cover. Does any one know the difference? Check the lsv site and your see you have choice of two

I have a few standard heater covers for my LSV and the they function similarly regardless of their length because I automatically vary the air flow for each to get the results I want. However the Buddha cover I have is a different story, the heater rod sets much closer to the load and the smaller mass makes for larger changes in use. However I am an insensitive type of user and seldom get the nuances that other user do.

hoptimum

Lsv landing today. Easily my favorite 7th floor vape and I've tried them all ,unless you include the sidekick but who has tried that haha.
What do you all think , 18male with basket or old school with the wpa

I use the 18mm m2m, no basket, with flowers and the wpa and a Crafty oil pad with concentrates.

howie105

I usually get 3-5 flavourful low heat hits before the taste has gone away, after that I can keep hitting and jacking the temperature for another 3-5 hits before I have had enough of the high temperature taste. Of course when supplies are tough I can suck it up and choke out a few more hits through water and adding a little pinch of fresh MJ to hide the taste from hell.

howie105,

hoptimum

Wondering around how many hits you get out of a basket , I been only able to get about 2-5 from a basket with the lsv and using the wpa i get around 10-15 with stirring after every 2 hits. I like a longer session.

That's why I prefer using the M2M with a screen rather than a basket. I usually fill the M2M about half full and get quite a few hits.

Justpassedu

I been experimenting and finding i usually get more from the 7th floor short wpa over a m2m with a elbow pack and it has been a bit easier to stir for me. I'll have to try the m2m a bit more , this is my m2m and i have tried it by packing the elbow and also tried it by adding another elbow screen to both ends and packing in the middle of it.
7A873EA4-DBBA-4440-9FA7-90CD5487521F_zpsdhbv98zg.jpg

hoptimum

I been experimenting and finding i usually get more from the 7th floor short wpa over a m2m with a elbow pack and it has been a bit easier to stir for me. I'll have to try the m2m a bit more , this is my m2m and i have tried it by packing the elbow and also tried it by adding another elbow screen to both ends and packing in the middle of it.
7A873EA4-DBBA-4440-9FA7-90CD5487521F_zpsdhbv98zg.jpg

Can you fit a 1/2 inch screen in the bottom of your bowl?

Justpassedu

Can you fit a 1/2 inch screen in the bottom of your bowl?
I may be able to , don't have it on me but i believe it does not have a lip to hold the screen. I can always get the style you have also. Whats the benefit of that , do use baskets or a screen and are you hitting it inverted ?

Justpassedu,

hoptimum

I may be able to , don't have it on me but i believe it does not have a lip to hold the screen. I can always get the style you have also. Whats the benefit of that , do use baskets or a screen and are you hitting it inverted ?

Mine has a lip, so the screen stays put near the middle of the WPA. Since I use it inverted on a bubbler, I don't have to worry about the herb falling into the LSV heater cover. The main advantages are being able to load more into the bowl than into the basket screen and yet still have my flowers very close to the LSV heater cover.

I have an urgent news message: @DDave 's kit for our beloved LSV is legit. I just cleared a basket with 3 hits with my bong. All with substantial vapor production, packed about 3/4 full.
I'm pretty blown away because I was taking 10+ hits with the LSV WPA to finish a bowl...of course with slightly more material.

It's making me giddy about this vape again. :rockon:Would recommend 10/10

funkyjunky

www.lamart.ch
Manufacturer
@Frederick McGuire its time for the pic of the screen placement in the m2m...i cant seem to find it,maybe you can relink,thanks.

im using the pure m2m adapter without any basket and am very satisfied!imo beats the wpa for moderate amounts.

also it has to be mentioned that cleaning the m2m is a breeze,i just run hot water from tap throuh it from both sides and its clean again.no iso soakings for over a year now!

To_thy_cloud

I just don't think it will work, I know it might
Hey everyone, I remember seeing some discussion of this in the SSV thread and it seems 7th floor has a website up about it now. http://lifesabervaporizer.com/index.php

Seems pretty interesting. The price is a turn off for me though.

I haven't noticed a difference between the SSV , the DBV or the Light Saber. They all work fine and dandy for me, but the LSV not standing up on it's own can be kind of a pain. Man I didn't know the SSV wasn't hands free before I bought it as well. I guess you need that hands free ad on. Don't use these enough , but have friends who swear by them. They are a greater pain to clean as well than lets say your volcano pieces.

hoptimum

I haven't noticed a difference between the SSV , the DBV or the Light Saber. They all work fine and dandy for me, but the LSV not standing up on it's own can be kind of a pain. Man I didn't know the SSV wasn't hands free before I bought it as well. I guess you need that hands free ad on. Don't use these enough , but have friends who swear by them. They are a greater pain to clean as well than lets say your volcano pieces.

the ground glass SSV wand/HC is virtually hands free. The only parts that require constant maintenance on the 7th floor vapes are the screens, which are easy enough to replace and re-use.

Top Bottom