Life Saber (LSV) by Elev8 Vehicles

To_thy_cloud

I just don't think it will work, I know it might
the ground glass SSV wand/HC is virtually hands free. The only parts that require constant maintenance on the 7th floor vapes are the screens, which are easy enough to replace and re-use.
I was needing to clean the glass too much. I broke my DBV heat cover but throwing it in the ISO and swirling it aroud. I get what you are saying I am just too damn cautious when using it as have broken both a DBV heat cover and the LSV glass draw.

To_thy_cloud,
Reactions: SSVUN~YAH

hoptimum

I was needing to clean the glass too much. I broke my DBV heat cover but throwing it in the ISO and swirling it aroud. I get what you are saying I am just too damn cautious when using it as have broken both a DBV heat cover and the LSV glass draw.

Ive broken more DBV glass than SSV. The DBV glass seems more fragile. I seldom clean the wands unless theyre pretty dark, then simmer them in milk to make pot chocolate.

AJS

Calm Consistency
I've been using an Arizer Air basket screen in my LSV m2m....basically i need to pull the edges out and it'll snap into place in the m2m.
Is getting the EQ basket screens a little easier to use with the LSV m2m? Is it a tight fit or does it just sit on those edges. It seems to be a little bit deeper than the Air baskets so that would be pretty nice.

lwien

Is getting the EQ basket screens a little easier to use with the LSV m2m?

I wish I could tell ya which basket I'm using. I have both the EQ baskets as well as the MiniVap baskets. I have no idea which is which but whichever one I'm using, it fits perfectly in both the M2M adapter, the LSV transfer wand and the MiviCap flexicones. I use this one basket with all three.

stickstones

Vapor concierge
Okay...there's three ways I can help you guys out with buying 7th Floor products at a discount. At the end of the day, it's about what is more convenient/better for you.

1 -- you can go to their site and use the code 'stickstones10' and get 10% off anything they have, even blems! (not working for the sidekick yet).
2 -- you can click the link in my signature and use the same code 'stickstones10' and get the same 10% off. When you use my link they give me something as a thanks. Use the code either way...no pressure!
3 -- you can order straight through me and I will place your order direct to 7th Floor for a drop shipment. When we go this route I can give you better discounts. So if you don't mind messaging with me instead of placing the order yourself on their website, you will do better price-wise.

My preference is #3, because I'm a vapor nerd and love talking with you guys about stuff. But 7th Floor and I realize that's not for everyone, and I still want to be able to offer you guys good deals. These vapes kick butt and I'm stoked to be able to help you guys save some money getting them!

SSVUN~YAH

You Must Unlearn, What You Have Learned...
Okay...there's three ways I can help you guys out with buying 7th Floor products at a discount. At the end of the day, it's about what is more convenient/better for you.

1 -- you can go to their site and use the code 'stickstones10' and get 10% off anything they have, even blems! (not working for the sidekick yet).
2 -- you can click the link in my signature and use the same code 'stickstones10' and get the same 10% off. When you use my link they give me something as a thanks. Use the code either way...no pressure!
3 -- you can order straight through me and I will place your order direct to 7th Floor for a drop shipment. When we go this route I can give you better discounts. So if you don't mind messaging with me instead of placing the order yourself on their website, you will do better price-wise.

My preference is #3, because I'm a vapor nerd and love talking with you guys about stuff. But 7th Floor and I realize that's not for everyone, and I still want to be able to offer you guys good deals. These vapes kick butt and I'm stoked to be able to help you guys save some money getting them!
Advise this option #3 as well and can personally vouch for the other two points listed! :rockon: This dude knows his vaping!
It's a no brainer #3 all the way! I turned my FC fantasy football winnings into a brand new LSV w/ extra goodies, so I basically got all this for $20! Thanks again sticks, now to get it modded up by DDave!!!:rockon:
5XWGMNh.jpg

KeVo23

Hey guys quick question, what is the benefit of having the longer heater cover and oviously with the longer heater cover installed the top screw cap doesnt fit right?

SSVUN~YAH

Hey guys quick question, what is the benefit of having the longer heater cover and oviously with the longer heater cover installed the top screw cap doesnt fit right?
Hi KeVo,
My guess is that they will start producing the new LSV with a clamp on top of the rods casing to attach the hc. So they will both lineup nicely with the cap attached. Don't quote me on that though bc I'm still scratching my head why the hole is higher on the new one. They are both in the picture I posted, new on top older on bottom. I purchased an extra new short hc assuming I would need that but received the older style LSV housing. So stickstones was able to hook me up with another wpa instead, great guy indeed!

Last edited:

funkyjunky

www.lamart.ch
Manufacturer

AJS

Calm Consistency
Sup everyone, been loving the LSV. Using it to take little dome snaps from the m2m is my most common method, just because I'm used to the conservation of the Log. When I really want the best experience though I pack a m2m about half full and do some nice low temp Noon hits.

I know it's been mentioned, but everything on my LSV is crooked ;/
The Ceramic heater is tilted in the glass hc
The glass hc is tilted in the LSV.
At first the glass would barely be in the top ring of the LSV, and I had to reposition it to the best of my ability, which worked for functionality but still not centered for appearance.
This also causes my herb to get browned more on 1 side, so I normally rotate the lsv on my m2m.
I've taken it apart numerous times but can't perfect the solution for this ;/

SSVUN~YAH

I think the wpa vary so much that is why some people aren't enjoying them as much. I need to get a picture of my old wpa it had a larger bore and I absolutely preferred it over any other attachments. My new one has a smaller bore and I get hot spots and it doesn't even seem like the sides get vaporized, just over the hole, very strange and I have already retired that wpa. I really hope my new wpa on the way is more like my old one with a larger bore.

Likes2vape

I think the wpa vary so much that is why some people aren't enjoying them as much. I need to get a picture of my old wpa it had a larger bore and I absolutely preferred it over any other attachments. My new one has a smaller bore and I get hot spots and it doesn't even seem like the sides get vaporized, just over the hole, very strange and I have already retired that wpa. I really hope my new wpa on the way is more like my old one with a larger bore.
Yes exactly this! The hole on my wpa is small, it is the 14mm version, but still pretty small compared to what it could be. I get a hot spot dead center all the time, doesn't matter if I spin or not. I always have greener specks left in a bowl when I dump it out.

IDK maybe the 18mm WPA is different but I much prefer a m2m with a elb basket to anything thus far. I think the cap for the elb helps diffuse the heat so you don't get dark spots. I hit it 2-3 times, stir, hit it 2-3 more times and empty it out. The ABV comes out a even dark roasted coffee color.

AJS

Calm Consistency
Yes exactly this! The hole on my wpa is small, it is the 14mm version, but still pretty small compared to what it could be. I get a hot spot dead center all the time, doesn't matter if I spin or not. I always have greener specks left in a bowl when I dump it out.

IDK maybe the 18mm WPA is different but I much prefer a m2m with a elb basket to anything thus far. I think the cap for the elb helps diffuse the heat so you don't get dark spots. I hit it 2-3 times, stir, hit it 2-3 more times and empty it out. The ABV comes out a even dark roasted coffee color.
Seems like having an enclosed ELB would make seshes take too long to load up? I just use a basket so it's not enclosed like yours. Having the heat diffuse is genius, but the process seems to lack speed. Maybe I'm imagining it the wrong way tho. And stir? How do u stir in a small lil basket haha. I dump out on a table, spread out, and re-suck into the basket. I get about 2 hits total. Your method seems like a better vape but still, the process is what's getting me. Do you use the EQ baskets? I need to invest in some ..

AJS,

subway13029

Dont wanna speak for him but im guessing hes using the vxl elb that is much bigger than the eq basket..the eq basket is like the lid for the elb..its easy to stir in the elb..i use my ssv pick and no prob..ive never used my elb for my lsv though..just my eq baskets..damn i really used alot of abbreviations there...lol

Likes2vape

Seems like having an enclosed ELB would make seshes take too long to load up? I just use a basket so it's not enclosed like yours. Having the heat diffuse is genius, but the process seems to lack speed. Maybe I'm imagining it the wrong way tho. And stir? How do u stir in a small lil basket haha. I dump out on a table, spread out, and re-suck into the basket. I get about 2 hits total. Your method seems like a better vape but still, the process is what's getting me. Do you use the EQ baskets? I need to invest in some ..
I use the elb basket from Vapexhale. It is super easy to stir and actually most of time I just blow through the other end of the m2m so stirring isn't even necessary.

UnshavenFish

a m2m with a elb basket

I use the same...

Just load the bowl, drop the lsv on top and rip for fun

hes using the vxl elb that is much bigger

Yep...

You can just see the bottom of the elb sitting at the end of the frosted glass part, I normally fill the elb around half way and finish it in 2-3 lung busters :science: always comes out nice and even with a stir after the first hit, or if only loading enough for 1 nice hit no need to stir.

Top Bottom