Life Saber (LSV) by Elev8 Vehicles

AJS

Calm Consistency
@AJS it's awesome that you got your unit man. Have you tried it with water yet? I'm still struggling to find the sweet spot with the direct draw. So far i think I prefer my log on the direct draw. With water though? No chance, this thing blows the log out of the water. Previously loading 0.1 or 0.2 in a bubbler and taking it all in one hit wasn't really an option, but now AH HA! I don't see how this thing can be beat with water.

That's sooo funny ... Was just thinking that I got the wand down, but can't get my water to function like my log ... The restricted airflow is nice for milking a piece ... I'll get used to it. That wand is ridiculously tasty tho!

srama21

Monotonous Botanist
For me D-020D + LSV is the closest thing i've got to resemble a nice, combusted bong rip. It's sort of the uncharted territory I could never reach with my log. The LSV is johnny blazin right now

AJS

Calm Consistency
For me D-020D + LSV is the closest thing i've got to resemble a nice, combusted bong rip. It's sort of the uncharted territory I could never reach with my log. The LSV is johnny blazin right now
I have same combo. Haha

Frostiestone

Hows the draw resistance on this sucker? Identical to the SSV? Wondering if I should pick up a cosmetic seconds so I don't have to put my log under so much pressure with mates over...Seems like a more solid group unit versus the enano? Not that I've been disappointed with the log in groups, I just miss everyone "tossing in" to a bowl for the group to share, whereas now me and my buddies just end up packing our own personal log snaps to chief on for a few hits then pass it on. Its great but I miss the good old "scythe"!

Frostiestone,

srama21

Monotonous Botanist
Hows the draw resistance on this sucker?

Nonexistent.

Logs are great and there are many similarities. I think a big difference between the LSV and a log is the LSV has more power. You can turn the LSV all the way up, pack 0.3 - 0.5 and pass it around direct draw or with water and it should hold down a session with multiple people quite nicely.

The LSV is like a more powerful log. IMO, with water, it can deliver powerful hits in a way a log can't, although I still love my log with water.

For me the added power and capability to handle a multi person session and the quick heat up time sold me. Those are two capabilities I don't necessarily have with my log.

AJS

Calm Consistency
Hows the draw resistance on this sucker? Identical to the SSV? Wondering if I should pick up a cosmetic seconds so I don't have to put my log under so much pressure with mates over...Seems like a more solid group unit versus the enano? Not that I've been disappointed with the log in groups, I just miss everyone "tossing in" to a bowl for the group to share, whereas now me and my buddies just end up packing our own personal log snaps to chief on for a few hits then pass it on. Its great but I miss the good old "scythe"!

No air resistance. Like .. None. Haha.
I too, got my lsv for the exact same reason you want one. I wanted a nice, laid back group session vape...which happens to be one of the most powerful, hard hitting vapes on the market.
I was tired of everyone vaping single bowls with the Nano and having a 4 person sesh last 45 minutes instead of just 10 or so.

AJS,

Frostiestone

No air resistance. Like .. None. Haha.
I too, got my lsv for the exact same reason you want one. I wanted a nice, laid back group session vape...which happens to be one of the most powerful, hard hitting vapes on the market.
I was tired of everyone vaping single bowls with the Nano and having a 4 person sesh last 45 minutes instead of just 10 or so.

So we understand each other. Awesome haha. How would you say she does efficiency wise? I know the 7th floor vapes are all convection. When hitting my friends surfer we usually load pretty huge bowls, I'd say 0.2-0.3g. As an experiment once I loaded a nano bowl and dumped it in the surfer to see how a very tiny amount worked, and to be honest the results were less than satisfying. I assume we can attribute this to the nano's tiny bowl, allowing one to really pass that hot air over "layers" of herb, versus when it was pretty spread out over the surfers much larger screen? I'm just not sure really. I also assume there must be mods to make this very log-on-steroids-esque vaporizer function as efficiently as the nano? I'll still probably get one, I love 7th Floor products, I just figured I'd toss the query in the ring for all you Jedi to weigh in on.

(Get it, Jedi?!? Cause you're all masters of the Saber! This week has been long...)

Frostiestone,

hoptimum

So we understand each other. Awesome haha. How would you say she does efficiency wise? I know the 7th floor vapes are all convection. When hitting my friends surfer we usually load pretty huge bowls, I'd say 0.2-0.3g. As an experiment once I loaded a nano bowl and dumped it in the surfer to see how a very tiny amount worked, and to be honest the results were less than satisfying. I assume we can attribute this to the nano's tiny bowl, allowing one to really pass that hot air over "layers" of herb, versus when it was pretty spread out over the surfers much larger screen? I'm just not sure really. I also assume there must be mods to make this very log-on-steroids-esque vaporizer function as efficiently as the nano? I'll still probably get one, I love 7th Floor products, I just figured I'd toss the query in the ring for all you Jedi to weigh in on.

(Get it, Jedi?!? Cause you're all masters of the Saber! This week has been long...)

It can be quite efficient if you use a smaller bowl, like an 18mm m2m WPA

srama21

Monotonous Botanist
I think it's a little less efficient than a log. I pack larger amounts in the LSV, but get longer sessions out of it. If i'm in full on conservation mode, the log cannot be beat.

Edit - We also need to hear what @DDave has to say about this with his upcoming kit.

Last edited:

AJS

Calm Consistency

Let's say you use .15 throughout your Nano sesh, if you match that with another person, you'll most likely get equally as stoned if using the LSV (.3 between two people). If you used that .15 by yourself in the LSV, it's not as effective as if you were to match it and split with another person. It just doesn't handle as well with less amounts. Buuuuut, because air passes through more bud when you vape a .3, the flavor dry is more dense than the Nano dry..I know, surprising.
I still need to do more testing
I'd say... : .1 for .1, the Nano will always win...: .3 for .3, the LSV would be a more enjoyable experience than the Nano and would get multiple people ripped.

If you want a more powerful log that can be passed around VERY well, pull the trigger on the LSV

Once DDave comes out for the LSV, it should function exactly as a log would, but with just more power!!

Edit: Plus...if you were to pack a .3 for yourself, you can just take 2 fat rips and put it down and be good until your next sesh. When used this way, it's probably more efficient than packing small snaps, but you don't get greens every 2 hits/fresh bowl (just the first 10, muahahah)

AJS

Calm Consistency
if you already have an extreme q basket screen you can put that into one side of a 18mm m2m and use it as a very tiny bowl. i think you should try this setup if you like low amounts!
Might try with a Nano basket if that'll work! Or an Air dome screen

AJS

Calm Consistency
Managed to fit an AAir domed screen into the tip of the M2M so it was nice and snug. I loaded up about what is the size of a log bowl, maybe less, and got 2 huge hits lung busters. Did this 3 times, probably vaped .1, and I'm reeeeaaaal good. Great browning to it, too. Obviously it was a hassle to stir, considering it's packed into this tiny basket. All good though! :rockon:

DDave

Vape Wizard
Accessory Maker
I'm still waiting ;)
The LSV Kit has been listed!
There are two versions. Please check carefully on the kits before ordering. One kit includes choice of 14mm or 18mm water tool whip adapters... Just in case you want to use the LSV with other glass than the included gong will support or a 14mm size

Let the conservation begin... :rockon:

AJS

Calm Consistency
As promised:
edit:CAUTION: second one has loud music, turn volume down!

Two different seshes. Different temps, different quantity, different lighting, both wrecked me.

The second video is a low temp hit with some great lighting, and was the 4th hit of the bowl...felt no need to cough in the slightest.

LOVING how smooth that lower temp was on my lungs. Due to being able to pack a good amount of herb in the lsv (.15-.2 in my case), lower temps really have the ability to still produce huge clouds, but give me really no feeling of needing to cough.
Although I sometimes like that ;)

Lemme know if I should do more vids and what to experiment with if you guys are bored enough to suggest something!

Last edited:

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
As promised:

Two different seshes. Different temps, different quantity, different lighting, both wrecked me.

The second video is a low temp hit with some great lighting, and was the 4th hit of the bowl...felt no need to cough in the slightest.

LOVING how smooth that lower temp was on my lungs. Due to being able to pack a good amount of herb in the lsv (.15-.2 in my case), lower temps really have the ability to still produce huge clouds, but give me really no feeling of needing to cough.
Although I sometimes like that ;)

Lemme know if I should do more vids and what to experiment with if you guys are bored enough to suggest something!
Now you're teasing us I mean me to get another LSV,

Portable beginning of day!
Log until night!
7th FLOOR until bed!

That's how we roll!

AJS

Calm Consistency
Now you're teasing us I mean me to get another LSV,

Portable beginning of day!
Log until night!
7th FLOOR until bed!

That's how we roll!

Due to my overwhelming excitement upon receiving this device, due to a 20 day wait time...
7th FLOOR beginning of the day!
and until night!
and until bed!

Once I break her in, I'll go back to Nano during day, and portable for when I'm feeling cooped up.

Likes2vape

When I first got my LSV I was given an elb with it thanks to @stickstones. I wasn't quite sure how to use it as I was new to vaping so I just stuck the basket part into a m2m I had and used it that way. I thought the cap was just a small bowl since it came in 2 pieces. Shortly after I got it I broke my m2m that would fit elb's in it and just put a screen into a m2m. I have since gotten an EVO and understand how the elbs are to used. The other day I noticed one of my elb's starting to come apart at the top I tried to save it but after a couple of uses it came apart. It fits perfectly in my m2m now and it's my favorite way to use the LSV now. Makes it so you don't have to stir and really easy to use a hydratube with it.
kMkNppj

kMkNppj

N5D8OGV

Not sure why the pictures never show up for me I use imgur and copy the url. Maybe a mod can fix for me?

And here's a video of me ripping it

Last edited:
Top Bottom