Life Saber (LSV) by Elev8 Vehicles

Likes2vape

Awesome man, I'm stoked.
My hour with it was pretty radical!
I'm ready to get groovy with it again...lol.
It should accompany my Nano wonderfully. Nano for dosing, LSV for flying to the 7th Floor
Yeah I was stoked on the LSV from the first hit especially since I was an everyday bong smoker who would snap 2-4 loads in a session. The LSV was a perfect fit for me as my first vape. Wide open air flow, thick vapor, and big rips is what the LSV all about. I like mainly use it through water but dry is always awesome as well. The LSV with a m2m wpa is as close to a true bong rip as you can get with a vape. Even the EVO doesn't have the wide open air flow like the LSV does which is where the LSV wins out in the true bong rip experience imo.

AJS

Calm Consistency
Yeah I was stoked on the LSV from the first hit especially since I was an everyday bong smoker who would snap 2-4 loads in a session. The LSV was a perfect fit for me as my first vape. Wide open air flow, thick vapor, and big rips is what the LSV all about. I like mainly use it through water but dry is always awesome as well. The LSV with a m2m wpa is as close to a true bong rip as you can get with a vape. Even the EVO doesn't have the wide open air flow like the LSV does which is where the LSV wins out in the true bong rip experience imo.
Yeah my first experience with that airflow was pretty awesome. Never was able to hook it to water before it died, so I'm looking forward to it. I have a m2m from a DHGate purchase that is already screened and ready to go when the LSV arrives, hopefully they'll also send me a stock wpa....we'll see! If not I don't really mind, they made this turn around sooooo fast and easy for me (aside from accidentally trying to ship it to the wrong address, haha).
I like with my Log that I can only use a bit of lung space and get a full hit, so the airflow of the LSV is definitely a different experience altogether and shouldn't be taken as something minor (to those browsing).
I think the more airflow means deeper lung hits which means deeper absorption. If not deeper absorption, at least different.

AJS,

AJS

Calm Consistency
Hey LSV Family! New LSV arrived, new bag, heater cover, wand, and shirt.
Can't use it for a few more hours, but I'm happy to be part of the family again!
Too bad I'm scared as absolute fuck to touch that heater...I may just accept a 3:00 sesh and not touch the heater, but then the handle gets hotter because it's on a higher temp...idk, I'm scared haha

funkyjunky

www.lamart.ch
Manufacturer
BRING IT ON!

dont be too scared, its not fragile at all normally. but without knowing how gentle you handled it, handle it bit more gently :D

and im quite sure everyones handle here gets warm/hot after some time, especially in higher positions but also in low settings

funkyjunky,

AJS

Calm Consistency
I did it as carefully as I could imagine... :(
Tiny increments upwards with a slight spin to reduce resistance...Correct?
I'm used to inching screens up and down my GonGs...can't be too different.

AJS,

funkyjunky

www.lamart.ch
Manufacturer
nah, i think there was a weak solder connection or something from the start. dont worry too much, it will be fine and also adjust fine if the need is here. id start out without touching anything though and see how it goes

funkyjunky,
Reactions: KidFated.

AJS

Calm Consistency
Talked to 7th Floor (the guy clearly seemed stoned, as I've talked to him multiple times and this time there was a noticeable difference in his tone...just thought it was funny to mention).
He said the only resistance to the heater are the wires, and nothing should unplug by pulling on it. He told me he did NOT recommend (EDIT) twisting the heater, but didn't tell me NOT to do it.
Pretty sure my other LSV was faulty as you mentioned, so I'm pretty sure I'll be alright. I'll try a sesh or so on 12:00-2:00 and see how it does without touching a single part of this vape other than the handle. Will update later.

EDIT: during burnoff I noticed my dial fights a slight friction up until about noon and past noon.
Also, my Noon has a very very very slight glow, and my 3:00 has a bright orange...Just as a reference in case anyone was curious :)

EDIT AGAIN:
Tried a sesh with my friend and once again it was ridiculous. Had to go to 3:00 to get vapor, as the heater was pretty damn low...
Managed to successfully move it up. Not perfect, but will definitely be better. Expecting good hits at 1:30-2:00. Went from just over an inch away, to about half an inch...Will test later... Too medicated.

Last edited:

Slow Draw McGraw

Company Rep
Tried a sesh with my friend and once again it was ridiculous. Had to go to 3:00 to get vapor, as the heater was pretty damn low...
Managed to successfully move it up. Not perfect, but will definitely be better. Expecting good hits at 1:30-2:00. Went from just over an inch away, to about half an inch...Will test later... Too medicated.
Try 1:00 and slowing down your draw speed.
Rather than trying to find a temp and drawing, stirring, drawing, turning temp up/ down; I'd recommend picking something between 12:30-1:30 and playing more with your draw speed. Once you've mastered that, the dial will make alot more sense.
:2c:

AJS

Calm Consistency
Try 1:00 and slowing down your draw speed.
Rather than trying to find a temp and drawing, stirring, drawing, turning temp up/ down; I'd recommend picking something between 12:30-1:30 and playing more with your draw speed. Once you've mastered that, the dial will make alot more sense.
:2c:

I appreciate your advice and will take it once I have more time to play with it. For now ...I will continue higher speed draws because the airflow is too fun compared to my Log.
I'll get to know her fairly quickly. Thank you!

KidFated.

Unknown Member
I appreciate your advice and will take it once I have more time to play with it. For now ...I will continue higher speed draws because the airflow is too fun compared to my Log.
I'll get to know her fairly quickly. Thank you!
I'm with you there hey, I inhale like a beast with the heater blasted.

People say you can huff on an evo as hard as you want? Why would I spend that much when my LSV outpaces me as it is?

AJS

Calm Consistency
I was blowing absolute cloouuuuddss outside, I thought it was gunna start raining! Handle got really hot because I was on a high temp due to the far heater. Should be much more enjoyable now. Excited to keep testing. M2M late tonight. Will probably get a vid.

AJS

Calm Consistency
@lwien
I think my Nano will stay my love...but I'm not so sure about when DDaves mod comes through for us. Saw a post on page early 200s about ELB mini and that looks like a great thing to try.

DDave

Vape Wizard
Accessory Maker
@lwien
I think my Nano will stay my love...but I'm not so sure about when DDaves mod comes through for us. Saw a post on page early 200s about ELB mini and that looks like a great thing to try.
:rockon:

Have been pushing this along as quickly as possible! Got promising news and may be able to list with pics and detailed descriptions in as soon as 3 days.

Where's that fingers-crossed smilie when I need it? :tinfoil:

Likes2vape

My favorite way to use the LSV is to turn it up to 3 let it heat up for 10 minutes load up the m2m insert into bong and rip the shit out of it. I usually only have to stir after the 3rd rip and get 5-6 hits that way.

I find if I hit it fast enough I don't get the brown spot in the middle.

Likes2vape,

DDave

Vape Wizard
Accessory Maker
I'm still waiting ;)
I know, right.

I think my glass blower is moonlighting!

zombie_slayer_glass_blower_11_oz_magic_heat_color_changing_coffee_mug-r0b2262c15f854fc49d1503e1fa226be9_x7j1x_8byvr_324.jpg

AJS

Calm Consistency
Matched .15-.2 each between 3 people...so about a .5, and it got passed around at least 10-15 times. Pretty ridiculous. Was ready to rip within 3 minutes of turning it on at 1:30-2:00. The heater being higher made a big difference.

Edit: and wow, 10 minutes on 3:00 is so long! Bet that is awesome! I've been too eager to wait and want to reduce the heat on the handle as much as possible.

srama21

Monotonous Botanist
@AJS it's awesome that you got your unit man. Have you tried it with water yet? I'm still struggling to find the sweet spot with the direct draw. So far i think I prefer my log on the direct draw. With water though? No chance, this thing blows the log out of the water. Previously loading 0.1 or 0.2 in a bubbler and taking it all in one hit wasn't really an option, but now AH HA! I don't see how this thing can be beat with water.

Likes2vape

Matched .15-.2 each between 3 people...so about a .5, and it got passed around at least 10-15 times. Pretty ridiculous. Was ready to rip within 3 minutes of turning it on at 1:30-2:00. The heater being higher made a big difference.

Edit: and wow, 10 minutes on 3:00 is so long! Bet that is awesome! I've been too eager to wait and want to reduce the heat on the handle as much as possible.
Yeah I usually turn the LSV on, rinse/change the water in the bong, get something to drink, grind up some herb, load it up, and let it rip. Takes me around 10 minutes to get ready for session once I get home.

I just did a session like I describe and I'm well medicated. Huge clouds!! I love the fact that I can just fucking rip it with no air restriction!!!! The Torus from dhg looks awesome when ripping it with the LSV!:rockon::love::science:

Likes2vape,
Top Bottom