Life Saber (LSV) by Elev8 Vehicles

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
[QUOTE="KidFated., post: 889382, member: 15835
I hope you get it taken care of so you can experience it. Completely different than a log vape.....[/QUOTE]

How many weeks or months do I wait for shipping labels?
It is approaching the holiday's!

I think I'll wait until February to change my quiver.

Log vape until the dust settles!

AJS

Calm Consistency
Okay guys I talked to 7th floor but I've got a question about the shipping label.
I am leaving destination A in a week to destination B. The shipping label is from location B because that's where I went them to ship to. Can I use the shipping label B and still send my unit off from location A? Or will they think it was sent from someone else or something ...?

AJS,

AJS

Calm Consistency
^ in addition to post above (too late to edit) what exactly goes into the box when I send? It was used, so can I keep the heater cover and just send them the unit itself and keep all the glass?
@stickstones maybe you would know?

Edit: sent in just the unit. Couldn't wait for a reply, hated seeing that brand new lsv as a brick.

Last edited:
AJS,

srama21

Monotonous Botanist
Alright, got my LSV. They sent me the bag even though I didn't order it which is pretty dope. I've done a few quick direct draws. Good vapor quality, I think i need more time with it. I can't get a screen to stay still in the direct draw wand. I'm trying to form the larger 20.8mm screens into an elbow screen type of thing. A hit from my D020D at about 2:30-3 o clock on the knob had me STRAIGHT CHILLIN. I think this thing can just handle larger amounts better than a log. Log + bubbler hits are still cool, but the LSV got me stoned like I just combusted a fat bong. I feel like i've added a very powerful tool to the repertoire.

@AJS I think when you get yours back you will not be let down. This thing might make nancy look like a schoolgirl.

Edit- haven't found any type of blemish on this unit so far.

Edit2- really looking forward to ddave's mod.

Last edited:

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Alright, got my LSV. They sent me the bag even though I didn't order it which is pretty dope. I've done a few quick direct draws. Good vapor quality, I think i need more time with it. I can't get a screen to stay still in the direct draw wand. I'm trying to form the larger 20.8mm screens into an elbow screen type of thing. A hit from my D020D at about 2:30-3 o clock on the knob had me STRAIGHT CHILLIN. I think this thing can just handle larger amounts better than a log. Log + bubbler hits are still cool, but the LSV got me stoned like I just combusted a fat bong. I feel like i've added a very powerful tool to the repertoire.

@AJS I think when you get yours back you will not be let down. This thing might make nancy look like a schoolgirl.

Edit- haven't found any type of blemish on this unit so far.
I have a SSV in for service.
The 7th Floor Vapes are strong no doubt!

In my case I look at it like this:

Portable most of the day.
Log early evening.
Something powerful before sleep.

We are all different however this works for my condition.

I use a @DDave kit because the screens fit better.

AJS

Calm Consistency
Ugh, I can't wait. happy you got yours man and I'm glad you're enjoying it. My one hour with it was nothing short of ridiculous, haha. Can't wait for mine, might be like 2-3 weeks, we'll see. Still am in awe that that happened to me though, lol. Really can't believe it.

AJS,
Reactions: ataxian

AJS

Calm Consistency
Hey everyone! Just talked to, I believe, Chris from 7thFloor. I called to let him know my unit was arriving in Colorado tomorrow and asked them about the turn around time. He asked my name, and goes "Ohhh, you're the DOA, I heard about this one." He told me that as soon as they get the unit, they're sending me a brand new one and just fixing that one up, so I don't have to wait.

Very pleased with how they've been handling this situation. Got me a shipping label within 5 minutes of calling, (literally called them at 5:00pm their time on a Friday and they still helped), and are ensuring a quick rebound so I can get vaping asap. Their customer service crew all seem genuinely upset that mine was dead, and are being as optimistic as possible for me. They really are making this wait a lot easier. Kudos to 7th Floor customer service.

They should get my unit tomorrow, send me a new one same day or Friday, and I should have my new LSV by the middle of that week! So hopefully a week from today!! Can't wait!

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Hey everyone! Just talked to, I believe, Chris from 7thFloor. I called to let him know my unit was arriving in Colorado tomorrow and asked them about the turn around time. He asked my name, and goes "Ohhh, you're the DOA, I heard about this one." He told me that as soon as they get the unit, they're sending me a brand new one and just fixing that one up, so I don't have to wait.

Very pleased with how they've been handling this situation. Got me a shipping label within 5 minutes of calling, (literally called them at 5:00pm their time on a Friday and they still helped), and are ensuring a quick rebound so I can get vaping asap. Their customer service crew all seem genuinely upset that mine was dead, and are being as optimistic as possible for me. They really are making this wait a lot easier. Kudos to 7th Floor customer service.

They should get my unit tomorrow, send me a new one same day or Friday, and I should have my new LSV by the middle of that week! So hopefully a week from today!! Can't wait!
If I have the same service I'll be so stoked!

Justpassedu

Lol your's was not doa though , it worked but you took it apart and after you messed around with it , than it was doa. I am happy you are getting a replacement though bc you been missing out. I been using mine at the least once a day since i got it. I love milking my pieces with the wpa. I think i see myself mostly using the lsv with glass only though. Did you order a wpa with yours ?

AJS

Calm Consistency
I told them what happened and that was the term they used. A fuse blew and they said it was nothing I did to it. Idk how me pulling a heater out (in the instructions to do so) could have possibly led to a broken dimmer switch.
I think they considered it DOA because that switch seemed destined to fail, right?
Or maybe they were just summing up the situation, idk.

lwien

Idk how me pulling a heater out (in the instructions to do so) could have possibly led to a broken dimmer switch.

Pulling the heater rod out could put a strain, disconnect or even short out the connections to the dimmer switch and is the reason why when making this adjustment to be super careful when doing so by rotating the rod as you pull on it while being very aware of an resistance when pulling on the rod. It's got to be done in very small increments to help avoid these issues.

AJS

Calm Consistency
Good to know! I still feel I did it as carefully as one possibly could. No clue what else I could have done differently.
Slow rotation and a slow pull. I just used the tips of my fingers to just barely slide it upwards.
And it did turn on after I made the adjustments, broke moments later though.

Edit: Hoping the heater next time is close enough so I don't have to touch anything :(

Last edited:

AJS

Calm Consistency
Talked to 7th floor today.
They guaranteed it would be shipped out by the end of the day, and upgraded to 2 day priority.
Unfortunately, when I got the tracking, it was shipped to another address.
Called them immediately and they're dealing with fedex now trying to fix it before it ships.
Good luck 7th floor and me!

AJS,
Reactions: ataxian

Diggy Smalls

Notorious
I've been using my lsv daily for at least two years, and the other day the heating element stopped getting hot. Bummer!

Diggy Smalls,

AJS

Calm Consistency
Talked to 7th floor today.
They guaranteed it would be shipped out by the end of the day, and upgraded to 2 day priority.
Unfortunately, when I got the tracking, it was shipped to another address.
Called them immediately and they're dealing with fedex now trying to fix it before it ships.
Good luck 7th floor and me!
So 7th floor got back to me and guaranteed that they will send it to the correct address. Very happy I caught them in time.
Got a new email for tracking, but the E-Mail is gibberish and blank for the most part. No tracking number. Should I be concerned? I don't want to call 7th floor a 4th time today hahaha

AJS,

lwien

Yes, the light does still come on.

It's funny. I used to think this thing was invulnerable! It's been banged up, but it hasn't been roughed up in a while.

Maybe it likes to be roughed up. (Just trying to ad a bit of levity...............sorry.)

lwien,
Reactions: DDave

AJS

Calm Consistency
I slapped it around a little bit hoping that would do it. But I'm not the fonz. :( lol

Call Monday and ask if they have any quick fixes. If not, you're already on the phone with them and they'll get your warranty done asap and send you a shipping label.

AJS,

AJS

Calm Consistency
This thread sure doesn't get much discussion compared to my other vapes...
Don't worry, come tomorrow there will be milk vids fillin up some space!
I'll put all those youtube vids to shame!!
I'm excited to white wall my bubbsy!

Top Bottom