Life Saber (LSV) by Elev8 Vehicles

lwien

I am pretty happy with the wpa. What would be the rationale for getting the 18mm male adapter?

I was happy with it as well but using the Q basket in the M2M gives me a much more even vape (burn) across my ABV that requires no stirring between hits. Also, being that the herb is much closer to the heating rod, I don't have to turn it up as high which is much less wear and tear on the heater.

hoptimum

I was happy with it as well but using the Q basket in the M2M gives me a much more even vape (burn) across my ABV that requires no stirring between hits. Also, being that the herb is much closer to the heating rod, I don't have to turn it up as high which is much less wear and tear on the heater.

Thanks, that makes sense. I've been using the long wpa with the EQ basket, which actually places the bowl closer to the heating element than the shorty. Maybe I'll try the M2M at some point. I like your setup, mine is similar and my VAS has been well under control since discovering the LSV/D020 w combo. Vaping might get better than this, but I don't know how.

hoptimum

The m2m adapter can also be utilized for freestyling with a hydratube.
Like a cloud/evo or a vaporblunt product, I'm surprised I can't find any pics.
It's how I roll with my dime bag :tup:

I for one would like to see those pics

hoptimum,

grokit

well-worn member
I'll snap one next time I have it set up. I remember @VaPeD&CoNfUsEd posted one a while back with the pnp mini tube. I have a knockoff of one of those too, but like to use the full-size evolver with the lsv :science:

grokit,

Tweak

T\/\/34|<
So ya didn't order the shorty WPA?

I always liked it but the basket in the M2M is working out really well other than it being a bit sticky when disengaging to clear but I'm getting a much more even heating across the herbs but it is a bit more restrictive than the WPA.

Nah, I wanted to try the m2m adapter first. It's working great!

I thought about getting some fine sandpaper and smooth mine down. But I'm afraid of breathing in glass dust.

Another great thing about the m2m, makes the LSV hands free, it can sit vertically on top of a bubbler. Cloud buddy compatible too, for easy clearing.

Frederick McGuire

Aggressively Loungey
I for one would like to see those pics
Took some fresh pics :)

Swagger puck to turbine
BEyudm.jpg

VXL Circ
J6bvmn.jpg

Frederick McGuire

Aggressively Loungey
That might be the longest vape I've ever seen. Is it easy to clear the hydratube?
Yeah, super easy.

In the pic there you can see the gap between the hydratube and lsv is pretty small - that's because I'm using my shortest m2m adapter.

Even with that setup I can easily slip my index finger between them to break the gong seal.
Usually I hold it in such a way as to keep the m2m in the lsv, but if it does stay in the hydratube I've never had any issues disconnecting it from there and plopping it back in the lsv.
I'd try to record a vid of it but I think I'd need 4 hands :lol:

The only downside to the setup is that a few more crumbs accumulate in the lsv HC screen, but it's no different than using the transfer wand in that regard.

biohacker

Wow, you weren't kidding. More open airflow than the my Cloud+. I have to pace myself.

Loving the 18-18mm male adapter. I have three different ones from my DHGate orders and they are all slightly different diameter sizes, :science:, gotta try them all.

The EQ basket screens are working great, fits the M2M and transfer wands like a glove.

So the EQ basket fits in the M2M "snug"? Mine is loose, but I think i've mixed it up with my ELB caps, and i'm not sure which is which anymore! Do all your dhgate M2M's accomodate the screen in it snugly? I mean the stock, transfer wand screen that is included? I only have the M2M from my d020, and it's flawless, but with these adapters going for $20 (at PV anyway), I may as well buy some more dhgate china glass for twice that and get a bubbler with it as well lol. Where else can one get a M2M where the screen will seat perfectly? This is one reason I LOVE using the LSV and M2M, is that I can stir all I want and don't have to worry about flipping or push down the screen. HUGE plus!

Sooooooo, not much to report from my last night's session, although I had such a fucking good time, that I cleaned up my Nano to new condition (I only got it a couple of weeks ago), and it's going to be replaced by the LSV! :o :mental:

The Cloud+ is now the backup to my LSV! :rockon: I think I love convection! LSV is officially my best tasting vape! This is my new baby! Just LOVE IT. And for those that have Nano's and followed my posts in that thread, you KNOW how much I loved my Nano! Now I can't even bring myself to use it with the LSV around. That says alot!

Last edited:

micr0

Just wanted to chime in about a recent positive experience with 7th floor.

My 2.5 year old LSV was suffering from the cord failure issue around the entry point. I sent it in for repair and upon return the unit not only had the cord reinforcement added, but also all new glass heater cover, improved main knob action, and the handle doesn't get as hot anymore during use. I feel like I got a v2.0 product for $25! :tup:

Last edited:

Tweak

T\/\/34|<
So the EQ basket fits in the M2M "snug"?

My transfer wands are a tiny bit wider than my 3 M2M adapters, so they don't fit as snug in the transfer wand as the do in the M2M. I'm using a modified EQ screen with the ring removed along with my homemade dome screens, which are more forgivable in shaping than a EQ screen with ring.

I wouldn't trust all DHGate m2m adapters fitting the EQ screen with ring, some will be tighter and will bend your screens enough to not fit your other m2m adapters. I don't know where else to get them where the EQ screens fit, it's hit or miss with most my 18mm male adapters.

Edit: Do all of your guys LSV Heater Covers have an intake hole this big?

qwNSzLk.png

My SSV intake is less than half that size.

Last edited:

biohacker

Hard to say @Tweak, but mine is a little bigger than 1/4".

Broke my only M2M! FACK!!!!! It met the glass top stove and split right in half :( I gotta find a good source of these!

Even better than herbie and evo?

For me yeah. Those are both top tier vapes though, I just like the LSV's bang for the dollar, at $199 CDN I just don't see how it can be beat?

hoptimum

Just wanted to chime in about a recent positive experience with 7th floor.

My 2.5 year old LSV was suffering from the cord failure issue around the entry point. It sent it in for repair and upon return the unit not only had the cord reinforcement added, but also all new glass heater cover, improved main knob action, and the handle doesn't get as hot anymore during use. I feel like I got a v2.0 product for $25! :tup:

This is why I will only buy vapes from companies that stand behind their products with great customer service. They deserve our support.

mixchu69

Hard to say @Tweak, but mine is a little bigger than 1/4".

Broke my only M2M! FACK!!!!! It met the glass top stove and split right in half :( I gotta find a good source of these!

For me yeah. Those are both top tier vapes though, I just like the LSV's bang for the dollar, at $199 CDN I just don't see how it can be beat?
Yea, if the evo couldn't do concentrates so well and herbie dialing in temperature so quick and accurate, I can see myself buying a lsv first (save some cash) and maybe there may be a new evo or herbalizer. I like lsv, evo, and herbie because they have all been around and have a proven history. The vriptech reminds me of the lsv but you need to spend an extra $100 for their custom bowl. Any comparisons between the 2?

mixchu69,
Reactions: biohacker

Frederick McGuire

Aggressively Loungey
My transfer wands are a tiny bit wider than my 3 M2M adapters, so they don't fit as snug in the transfer wand as the do in the M2M. I'm using a modified EQ screen with the ring removed along with my homemade dome screens, which are more forgivable in shaping than a EQ screen with ring.

I wouldn't trust all DHGate m2m adapters fitting the EQ screen with ring, some will be tighter and will bend your screens enough to not fit your other m2m adapters. I don't know where else to get them where the EQ screens fit, it's hit or miss with most my 18mm male adapters.

Edit: Do all of your guys LSV Heater Covers have an intake hole this big?

qwNSzLk.png

My SSV intake is less than half that size.
That looks pretty big :/

I've got a heater cover with a hole so big it is almost unusable...

Need to crank the lsv up to full temp, and I still only get performance like my better heater cover at 11-12...

That intake hole is the only real potential downside to 7th floor vapes ime...

Also,
The Lsv + hydratube just became my bedside setup :lol:

I'm gonna have to see if Ive got any Eq screens about to try capping the end of the adapter...
I find with a hydratube setup, occasionally a crumb will fall through the HC screen and burn up on the heater.
It's nothing I worry about, just adds a bit of an unpleasant flavour for the first second of a hit...

Frederick McGuire,
Reactions: SSVUN~YAH

Tweak

T\/\/34|<
That looks pretty big :/

Mine isn't quite that big but close. I know from a bunk SSV HC I ordered they shouldn't be that open.

That intake hole is the only real potential downside to 7th floor vapes ime...

I agree, you would figure they would have better QC.

My experience is like yours, not producing much vapor until near full temp.

lwien

My experience is like yours, not producing much vapor until near full temp.

Is the heating rod pulled out far enough?

For those whose LSV are running on the cool side, this is the first thing to check. The following is an email response from 7th Floor and I've included a pic for illustrative purposes.

I've posted this up before here but it's probably worth posting up again.
-------------------------------------------------
Thanks for contacting 7th Floor. I will provide you instructions on how to keep the heater element in place, but keep in mind, you could pull or cross wires which would render the unit broken and you would have to send it to us for repairs. It sounds like you need to keep the heater element in place and this could fix all your problems. Pull the heating element up gently and hold the cap and shim down, to prevent the cap and shim from being pulled out. On the side of the heating element, close to the bottom as it is coming out of the cap, you will see the letters "STD-". Pull the heating element out til you see the dash and then slightly twist. Slightly twist. This should hold the heating element in place.
----------------------------------------------------

ihX1ETX.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom