Life Saber (LSV) by Elev8 Vehicles

Tweak

T\/\/34|<
See pic and the text above.

I just placed my standard HC on the LSV from my SSV, it's not my Heater, :mmmm:

Thanks though.

Maybe I'll keep it like this, :science:, works much better with my SSV GonG, :rockon:

Edit:

What's the difference in the old style LSV HC and the newer ones? Anything besides the SGG connection they added? Still looks like it's GG in the middle, correct?

Thinking about ordering one of them instead of the $30 newer version.

Last edited:

scottg402

I want to thank whoever posted about the male/male 18.8MM Watertool adapter with the EVO ELB. I have had the LSV for a few weeks now and without a standard WPA, I have not found a comfortable way to run it through water.

I just happened to have all the pieces for this and it all fits nicely together. I enjoyed hooking it up to my VHX HydraHoneyComb and appreciate the pretty much resistance free draw. It also feels relatively light and secure while holding.

I still have some stuff on the way but it's nice to know this is a solution available with parts you may already have around.

B0NES

Do you guys feel that using a bong or water pipe with LSV gets you higher? I feels like it's a noticeably lighter high than when using the wand.

What temp. do you guys set your LSV to when using a water pipe/bong? I tried setting it to 12-2 and didn't really get big vapor hits like everyone else says they do :(

Aprox. how long do your highs last with the wand and with the WPA?

Edit: What's the proper way to use a waterpipe with the LSV?

Bud goes in the WPA
Rotate the LSV while hitting drawing at a slow-steady rate? (I guess the rate depends on the temp.)

Last edited:

B0NES

Btw, during my past 3 uses I've noticed that my LSV emits a burnt smell while on. Kinda like when I first broke it in after purchasing, it emitted a burnt smell during the break in. Anyone else experience something similar?

Also, does your wand still get dirty even if you don't combust? Mine seems to be a bit dirty :/

Edit: What temp. do you guys use your wand at? How much do you pack and how many hits does that yield?

Last edited:
B0NES,

Frederick McGuire

Aggressively Loungey
If you want thicker vapor just bump up the temp or slow your draw a little.

Unless your getting results you don't want (herb browning too quickly, taste degrading too quickly etc), there's nothing wrong with bumping up the temp incrementally.

Temp can vary from unit to unit based upon
-heating element placement (shorter/pushed in = cooler)
-inlet hole size (larger = cooler)
-inlet hole location (not sure exactly how it affects temps, but affects how air flows around the heater, so would affect temps somewhat)
-temp knob location (my unit turns on at about 7, so my 12 is relative from there.)

I have heater covers with such variance that one requires me to turn my lsv up to max, and the other only requires me to turn it up to 12.

Now, a few other points:

Do I find using water makes me higher?
No.
I find it makes my session more comfortable, I enjoy using water tools, and therefore, for me, they're better.

Ime, the same amount of bud will generally get you to the same level of highness, regardless of vape or vapor path used. (Assuming we're talking about quality vapes here, crap vapes can def get you less higher from the same bud)

Reclaim builds up in water tools, so technically there absolutely has to be slightly less effects, but for me, the difference is entirely unnoticeable, and I can reclaim the buildup anyways :)

What temp?
I use approx 12 ish, but as I said above, different heater covers will affect what temp you need, along with strain, draw speed etc.
just keep playing with your temps till you find what you like, don't be afraid to bump it up :)

How long does the high last?
However long it lasts...
Super subjective and will vary based on many things.

Proper technique:
Bud in wpa,
Attach lsv
Inhale.

You don't need to swirl the lsv too much.
Hell, you don't really need to swirl it at all if you don't want, I found less swirling concentrates the heat a bit more and can lead to thicker vapor, at the price of a less evenly roasted load.

Burnt smell:
If some crumbs of bud fall through the heater cover screen they'll burn up on the heater.
That may have been the source of the smell.

Dirtiness:
Yep, that's generally called reclaim.
It's essentially just recondensed thc, way better than the tar and crap that you would get from smoking.
But yes, vapor will still dirty up glassware, just much slower than smoking, and it's full of actives :)

How many hits per pack:
Impossible to tell, varies based on load size, temp, hit size, quality of bud etc.

I can nurse a load for 10-15 hits, my friend will put back the same load in2...

Last edited:

biohacker

My EQ screen fits very snug with no movement whatsoever. Guess I just lucked out with getting an M2M that fits it perfectly, eh?

Yet it still gets stuck and comes out when you pull the LSV off? My basket was super loose in the M2M. You did luck out!

Do you guys feel that using a bong or water pipe with LSV gets you higher?

I do. But that's becuase I find vapour that isn't through water very hot, dry, and irritating. Since I broke my M2M, i've been trying the long dry transfer wand. Dry vapour just isn't for me anymore. I cleaned up the transfer wand and tucked it away. It's water or bust for this vaporist.

Reclaim builds up in water tools, so technically there absolutely has to be slightly less effects, but for me, the difference is entirely unnoticeable, and I can reclaim the buildup anyways :)

Meh, reclaim builds up in water tools without using water too ;)

lwien

Yet it still gets stuck and comes out when you pull the LSV off?

It doesn't get stuck to the point that when I pull the LSV off, the basket comes out. It never sticks that bad. It's just a bit sticky when I pull the LSV off but the basket has a firm enough fit in there that it stays in there. To get it out, I have to pry it out with my fingernails.

I'm still amazed at how evenly it vapes through the ABV. No sitrring required at all. Also, and this is weird, the color of my ABV and the thickness in the bubbler is the same if I draw fast or draw slow and that's with the heater set at 11:00 and the rod just barely glowing. With my WPA, I always had it set at 1:30 to 2:00 with the rod glowing bright orange.

I wonder if the pressure generated by the D020-D versus the SC Tube has anything to do with this.

Last edited:

biohacker

I need to find me a M2M like that. Heading out to the headshop this morning to see what they have, but i'm also ordering those on dhgate. My first priority is that the 1/2" screen stays in place, since I use that method more than the ELB/cap.

biohacker,

biohacker

That's next on my glass purchase list! Are the dimensions of that piece of glass listed in the cheap bubbler thread? Just want to compare it to my d020 which I think is much too small, even though it's a cult favourite.

biohacker,

lwien

That's next on my glass purchase list! Are the dimensions of that piece of glass listed in the cheap bubbler thread? Just want to compare it to my d020 which I think is much too small, even though it's a cult favourite.

Yeah, I went with the D020-D because I was afraid that the D020 would be a bit too small for the LSV but I was still a bit surprised to see how small even the D020-D is.

Mrmrmrmr

I wonder if the pressure generated by the D020-D versus the SC Tube has anything to do with this.
I strongly believe the shape,design,Percs of glass play a role in the vaping experience. Some vaporizers I own perform better on the glass I own compared to other vapes

Mrmrmrmr,
Reactions: SSVUN~YAH

lwien

I strongly believe the shape,design,Percs of glass play a role in the vaping experience. Some vaporizers I own perform better on the glass I own compared to other vapes

Right now, I like the Q basket better with the D020-D than I did the WPA with the SC Tube. I haven't tried the WPA with the D020-D being that I don't have a reducer yet but when I do, I'll report back the findings.

SSVUN~YAH

You Must Unlearn, What You Have Learned...
Right now, I like the Q basket better with the D020-D than I did the WPA with the SC Tube. I haven't tried the WPA with the D020-D being that I don't have a reducer yet but when I do, I'll report back the findings.
Checked the tracking last night. They hit US soil finally, passed customs and should be here by Thursday is my guess. So hopefully by Friday I can get it shipped out to ya. I will pm you when they are in my hands.:cheers:

SSVUN~YAH

You Must Unlearn, What You Have Learned...
Wanted to share my latest config, I'm in :love:

LSV + SSV HC + JoDa SSV GonG + nano screen

This was the second hit, you can see the load run out of vapors. With this set-up I can vape crumbs. It even works with the M2M adapters for bigger loads.

:spliff:
Ohh snap! No you did not just make up a new vape!?! That is super badass Tweak!!! An LSSV=PIMP I gotta try that!

Top Bottom