Leviathan Pipes (inexpensive American Glass)

Yanmam37

Wish you had a site so I could see all the beautiful glass pieces and prices. What's the bubbler that was 130. And what are all your bubblers under $200

Yanmam37,

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
Go to the link in his signature and you can see them at least. If you look through this thread you will find the price for some of them.

I am slow and not as efficient:nod:

Dreamerr,

way2

The prices are in the PayPal links. On the page I posted pick a pic and then pick the link underneath it for a price. Only 2 or 3 under $200 though...

way2,

ru_frothi

Portable Vaporist
Lev,

Dude!!!!!! I love your piece. The lattice perc has been my daily driver for 6+ months since you sent this amazing gift to me. It's smooth, flows well, thick, and quite durable. Took it hiking in the Santa Cruz mountains a few times :) So far, so good. Its never seen smoke, only vape. Its still as clean as new after some alcohol and rock salt.

Here's some pics for those who didn't get one.

http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/l...nsive-american-glass.5577/page-35#post-284599

some love out to Vegas.

BTW: For those who like a loose fit the Thermo Essence (ThermoVape) 14mm fits loosely and works with well with vapes like the INH , Persei, TV T1, etc.... The 18mm might fit snug but I like the like the loose fit. works really well with smaller vapes. lets you blend air with the vape to get a better draw. With the INH I press it flush for a medium tight seal because it offers such good air flow. with more restrictive vapes you can rock it gently to mix some more air into the mix.

mnd99

guys, help me out here -:D
https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/w...737ba21b081987dfed5c1e68334a2df49896030ab926d

4tvnn5.jpg

Is that for this bubbler?

And this link - https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/w...737ba21b081987dfed5c1e68334a2df49896030ab926d

Is that for this one? -
20121003_182122.jpg

mnd99,

way2

mlo4sho

Man I need to get one of those. Lev can you still make the original Lattice bub? There's something about that piece....

mlo4sho,

Takavor23

Lev of Leviathan
Glass Blower
Man I need to get one of those. Lev can you still make the original Lattice bub? There's something about that piece....

I can make that

Wow! Just looked at Leviathan's pieces for the first time and now I'm really wishing I had some extra cash. I know what I want for my birthday! (The pink lattice is fantastic).

Just message me when you are ready

Takavor23,

Frederick McGuire

Aggressively Loungey
Lev this is the one I am after.
Steve
You'd be better served shooting lev a PM, he'll probably need to create a custom PayPal link for you to include shipping down under.
You'll enjoy the piece once you get your hands on it :brow:

Has anyone tried the regular lattice bub and the new smaller can tube?
I'm curious how they compare.

I've been using my lattice the last few weeks as my daily driver...
Such an amazing piece :luv:

Frederick McGuire,

4tokin

You'd be better served shooting lev a PM, he'll probably need to create a custom PayPal link for you to include shipping down under.
You'll enjoy the piece once you get your hands on it :brow:

Has anyone tried the regular lattice bub and the new smaller can tube?
I'm curious how they compare.

I've been using my lattice the last few weeks as my daily driver...
Such an amazing piece :luv:
We have been PMing, it just seemed easier to be able to show him the pics than my feeble attempts at describing it.

Richy

Frequently up in space with Bowie
I wish BDV could post the video himself.
I miss the time when he was around here. :\

Although I only joined this forum recently I have to say all his videos have been very useful whenever I've wanted to know how different pieces performed. It seems to me like he's been through more glass than a clumsy forklift driver in a double glazing warehouse. He's had a video for almost every perc I've been interested in which has been a massive help to me as I'm sure it has to many others in the community. I guess what I'm trying to say is Big Love to Big Daddy Vapor.

Top Bottom