Leviathan Pipes (inexpensive American Glass)

timmahsan

treEnt
What's cam in reference to?

Also, random question. Is there any drag difference between a straight tube piece, and say a lattice? The straight tubes seem to be a piece you stand for, unless I can balance it in my lap?

I don't want to get GAS, but straight tubes do look nice. Maybe I should do a short tube instead of a double headed shower bub? Choices! Anyone have any input on tube pieces versus bubblers?

timmahsan,

Takavor23

Lev of Leviathan
Glass Blower
What's the price?
Edited for prices

Also, random question. Is there any drag difference between a straight tube piece, and say a lattice? The straight tubes seem to be a piece you stand for, unless I can balance it in my lap?

I don't want to get GAS, but straight tubes do look nice. Maybe I should do a short tube instead of a double headed shower bub? Choices! Anyone have any input on tube pieces versus bubblers?

I'll let everyone else answer this one

Takavor23,

Nevertheless1090

Great news guys, I am now in possession of the Big mona! Some cliff notes before I write up my review.

- Levi's glass is thicker than what the pictures indicate. Easily Comparable to US tubes.
- Big mona is bigger than what I expected, which is a good thing. She stands tall and is a beauty on the eyes.
- initially when you pull, it takes a little effort to get going but once it gets going it's very effiecent and is capable of stacking.
- Good vibes to BDV but he was completely right about using this with a vaporizer that doesn't have restricted air flow. It NEEDS a free draw (I'm using it exclusively with the cloud) for you to really appreciate it and it's still won't be as effortless as a Mobius. Odd enough, I like the little chug on my Mona. Go figure.
- She clears like a rocket ship and the diffusion is great! Not too much diffusion where you compromise taste and not too little where you can't take the whole hit.
- My ONLY negative is shipping. I waited an additional week from the date Lev told me it was shipped. I strongly believe it wasn't his fault though. It was just frustrating when you think something shipped and in the end, it didn't. His customer service is impeccable though; due to this he's throwing me a free goodie in the future without me asking for it!

More to come another day but I want to get my thoughts together. Nevertheless, this is my new favorite piece in my limited collection. I don't really crave another bub due to my Mona as of right now but the inevitable will happen and my GAS will stir up.

If anyone is on the fence regarding Lev's glass or big mona, don't be. Give him your money and he'll give you a damn good piece of glass. THANKS AGAIN LEV!!!

Nevertheless1090,
Reactions: Takavor23

way2

I think he meant can instead of cam. Lev is the king of typos!!

I have a 65mm lattice tube and I can say its pretty sweet. I don't think there would be too much difference between a lattice bub or a tube as far as restriction goes due to the tubes splash guard but i don't own a bub(yet). My tube is like 17 inches or so but I can hit it sitting at my table without much effort. The glass is also very nice!! Thick, and heavy. I also think the lattice is even better looking in person than pics. If this is going to be your one piece I'd go with the lattice(tube or bub) over the shower head by a long shot. Hell I like my tube so much I've thought about getting the bub(and probably will at some point!)

And for the GAS......as happy as I am with my tube and ash catcher (and my EFS tube) I still went ahead and ordered the double showerhead!!(should be here soon!!) So be warned!!! Or just order both now!! :D

timmahsan

treEnt
There is a lattice tube?! Is there a way Lev could make that? Looking for a travel tube.

If you can make it, I will get it right away :-D

timmahsan,

way2

Mine was a custom. Lev posted pics on the last page and Paypal links on this page for 2 new tubes. Available in clear or black.

Here's a pic of mine! The new ones are a little smaller.
photomay01213810.jpg

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
I am soooo overdue in posting these pics. :doh:

Recently, I contacted Lev about getting a new bubbler for use with my log vapes. I love the FC lattice, but find the can a bit too big for me to use with logs. Lev, true to form, came up with a bubbler for me that is just perfect.

While things may take a little longer to ship than expected, Lev always manages to over deliver with his product. This little beast is sturdy enough to support the Cloud (although I prefer a larger can with that), and purrs like a Harley. :D
You know that grunt Tim Allen used to make on "Tool Time" when he saw a cool new tool? :brow:

mrv6gm.jpg

Double shower head...

2w2j5hs.jpg

Double reinforced splash catcher arm...

iz5b4n.jpg

Here's a side by side with the FC lattice for size comparison.

2zntrub.jpg

Thank you Lev for another great piece. I've been enjoying it immensely. :brow:

Angus Thermopyle

miner of truth & delusion
Hi all. New to the forum and vaping - long time combuster . Recently purchased and have been enjoying a Volcano classic for a few weeks and then found FC. Sorry wallet!
Purchased a Solo last night from Puffitup and want to pair it with one of Lev's bubblers.
Between the micro, mini and new small can(m) which would pair best?
Any way to see these pieces side by side?
Leaning toward the micro or mini due to cost and needing to also place a planetvape order for the rest of the Solo acc's.
Eventually plan on getting a log (or similar) down the road to use with this bub as well.
Thanks in advance. Cool community btw.

VaporBaked

I know this was mentioned before, but can someone post a pic of the micro next to a soda can or lighter? I think there was one with the mini already posted?

Edit.. I watched the video for the micro again and can kinda use the business cards for a visual...lighter and/or soda can directly next to it would still be nice.

VaporBaked,

bopper

Sorry for the confusion...they are both showerheads.

Micro $130 shipping included

Mini $130+shipping

They're really similar. I think the micro is a bit smaller. Hope I cleared up any confusion!

The Micro is $100 + shipping IIRC, $113 including domestic shipping ($120 including international shipping).

Top Bottom