Leviathan Pipes (inexpensive American Glass)

dbs

little confused from the posts and the flickr catalog. i am interested in a two-color lattice (like that black and white one from above), but with the removable mouthpiece (so i can play with angles) or the bigger bell-shaped mouth that almost finishes horizontal. what would that run for FCers?

dbs,

dannkk

ah, thought i saw one on the last page. guess not.

Nah, they just added some work onto the mouthpieces and stemless joints. New stuff. You can PM him, though. If they can do what you want without much extra effort, they probably will do it.

Takavor23

Lev of Leviathan
Glass Blower
Yeah we don't do removable mouthpieces for the lattices.

Side note, sorry I have been out for a week. Some *%$# smashed into my car and drove off. I am back in the office now. PM me for any questions.

Takavor23,

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
Ok, so a good friend of mine has mentioned that Levathian is something I needed to look into. I love that triple showerhead I saw a few pages back. You'll have some new business soon.

To my buddy - thanks for the heads up! :wave:

dannkk

I've had mine(lattice) since October, I think? Was right in the beginning. Thing is great. Still love it. I have no desire to buy anything else for the niche it fills for me. I don't use a vaporizer anymore, so I use it to combust and it's perfect. Not to much diffusion, monster chamber for a bubbler. I use it to dab, also, but I enjoy dabbing out of my friends smaller pieces better, so I've been looking for something. Kind of sad Lev doesn't offer anything like what I've been wanting.

dannkk,

Takavor23

Lev of Leviathan
Glass Blower
I've had mine(lattice) since October, I think? Was right in the beginning. Thing is great. Still love it. I have no desire to buy anything else for the niche it fills for me. I don't use a vaporizer anymore, so I use it to combust and it's perfect. Not to much diffusion, monster chamber for a bubbler. I use it to dab, also, but I enjoy dabbing out of my friends smaller pieces better, so I've been looking for something. Kind of sad Lev doesn't offer anything like what I've been wanting.

Elaborate O_o

Takavor23,

SD_haze

Elaborate O_o

He wants a smaller oil rig :D

I think the Mini Bub would be pretty perfect but maybe he's looking for a male joint for no adapters needed.

EDIT:
Just realized, that's not even the smallest bubbler anymore, right?
I forgot about the "Micro Bubbler" because it doesn't seem to be listed on Lev's flickr

3in shorter than the mini bub, perfect for oils~

way2

Ok, so a good friend of mine has mentioned that Levathian is something I needed to look into. I love that triple showerhead I saw a few pages back. You'll have some new business soon.

To my buddy - thanks for the heads up! :wave:
Triple shower head?!? Where??

way2,

Takavor23

Lev of Leviathan
Glass Blower
Lol, I think that's a typo. O_O Unless his piece is THE ONE. Lol only kidding, its probably the double, or a triple perc'd custom.

Takavor23,
Reactions: way2

way2

Awwww.. I was all excited!! Lol hmmmm....custom triple shower head...damn!! please stop putting ideas in my head. My wife is gonna kill me!! I never thought GAS would get me...but that's probably what everyone thinks!

dannkk

Elaborate O_o

Something like the "beer glass" oil rigs Steve Beer makes. 5-6 inches tall. 2-4 hole diffuser. Male joint. Fixed mouthpiece. Just something tailored toward dabs. Simple. Cheap. Pretty sure you could make them for under 100 bucks wholesale and sell a bunch of them.

dannkk,

Quetzalcoatl

DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH
This is Steve Beer's glass. Something small, direct inject, with minimal diffusion,

f9195ebc-8f11-4e88-b1c8-b3632abbe829_zpsfc719ad9.jpg

Hoops

Would converting the a/c lattice into a standalone piece be too much diffusion for concentrates? Would that be good for you small glass guys or is that too big?

Hoops,

dannkk

Yep. That's exactly what I was talking about.

As for the lattice A/C...I really have no idea. Would have to try it.

dannkk,

SD_haze

Would converting the a/c lattice into a standalone piece be too much diffusion for concentrates? Would that be good for you small glass guys or is that too big?
I think the micro bubbler with a [two to four]-hole diffy and no GonG mouthpiece attachment would fit the bill perfect

SD_haze,
Reactions: Hoops

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
I'm trying to think of something perfect for large hits on the cloud. I like a big can with little drag and I've always wanted something dewar style. On the other hand I'm liking that bello perc by zob, that shit looks sweet and overpriced.

Any Ideas?

mvapes,
Top Bottom