Leviathan Pipes (inexpensive American Glass)

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
HA! So I'll be the 2nd to receive mine, if I pick it up on Wednesday then, right? :evil:

EDIT: He ain't talking on the logo. Its a "surprise".

EDIT II: Oh, though he claims it has more of a FC flair to it.

quader

Not a problem bud. I was just curious because they all come at different times here.

When will we be getting sales tax back?

Thanks!

Takavor23

Lev of Leviathan
Glass Blower
A soon as I have the first 25 out I will refund those. Some ppl asked for a bowl instead so I have to check each one before anything. It got allot more complicated. Also for the ppl who keep asking. I am not making anymore FC Bubblers they were/are a limited production of 100. No more will ever be sold marked FC. Please stop asking. Very few ppl chose not to get the bubbler who were on the list. I estimate 10 spots will be open after shipping. I will post the exact number when all shipments have been received.

Takavor23,

Takavor23

Lev of Leviathan
Glass Blower
Haha no worries, I wish everyone would do a bit to remind me if I havent contacted them.

Takavor23,

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
Took him a while to respond. I had to re-text, "?". He was probably trying not to throw something at that point.

Then he started blabbering on, about dual percs. LOL!

I should be in bed now. I'm finishing up a whip off the VB, right now, shower then a few hours.

BigDaddyVapor,

VAPORIZER22

Took him a while to respond. I had to re-text, "?". He was probably trying not to throw something at that point.

Then he started blabbering on, about dual percs. LOL!

I should be in bed now. I'm finishing up a whip off the VB, right now, shower then a few hours.

Cannot wait to see a vapor vid! Mine should be shipping today.

VAPORIZER22,

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
I'm at Starbucks... where is Lev!? I don't give a damn if the eye doctor dilated his eyes! Move it! Move it! Move it!

PS... It is closer to Chicago, by bus.

BigDaddyVapor,
Top Bottom