Leviathan Pipes (inexpensive American Glass)

Tweak

T\/\/34|<
In this day and age where every cellphone has at least a 3mp camera, a 192px × 256px (.05 megapixel) image is laughable, especially for someone trying to sell a product.

I've never spent over $100 on something I've only seen a megapixel cell phone cam photo of before, I'm not going to start now.;)

+1, I'll wait till others have received there's and can take a decent photo.

that picture looks fine to me. Hope you get to see your HD pic before they sell out.

sell out? there's a list with folks who pre ordered - I'm at the top of that list. I shouldn't have to worry about selling out and if I do then I obviously backed the wrong horse.

In this day and age where every cellphone has at least a 3mp camera, a 192px × 256px (.05 megapixel) image is laughable, especially for someone trying to sell a product.

+1, I'll wait till others have received there's and can take a decent photo.

I agree with Tweak, as usual. It's not like there is a shortage of good quality affordable bubblers atm anyways.

kingofnull,
Reactions: Jeppy

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
Guys... Much as I love my man, Lev. I just accept, he is NOT a techie. He reminds me of my mom, with her smartphone and that's about the quality pics I would expect.

But I know Lev, I know his stuff is HQ and I accept he can't take pictures, for shit. He's not trying to hide anything, or screw you guys over. Take pity on him, yeesh! :)

Takavor23

Lev of Leviathan
Glass Blower
I know, we are just super busy give us some time. Its a bit difficult to get any deadlines down right now. But as I said earlier its the same bubbler as the M&M tech bubbler but with a FLAT bottom base.

I am not sure of the confusion but I am not refunding the entirety of the sales tax. I will just be charging each states specific sales tax.
dYG7m.jpg

ru_frothi

Portable Vaporist
Guys... Much as I love my man, Lev. I just accept, he is NOT a techie. He reminds me of my mom, with her smartphone and that's about the quality pics I would expect.

But I know Lev, I know his stuff is HQ and I accept he can't take pictures, for shit. He's not trying to hide anything, or screw you guys over. Take pity on him, yeesh! :)

I'm looking forward to mine. Been out of touch and got back to see the link was finally posted. This will be my first non chinese el cheapo glass peice. The PERC looks sick.

Nice to see there is a 2nd round bubbler that will work with the cloud and cost even less :)

ru_frothi,

tepictoton

hmm the second bubbler looks great too...

When oh when will we get to see the international order link?

tepictoton,

Takavor23

Lev of Leviathan
Glass Blower
I'll just make this easier on us and return the sales tax on each order. Also international links we're working on trying to get paypal to process the shipping automatically. We usually work direct with shops not the public so we have been trying to get everything done the right way.

Lou

I'm a bit confused about the 120$ bubbler. Does it have a different base than the one pictured, or is it just the more expensive one with the limited run flat base? Also didn't see the link for it anywhere?

Lou,

Tweak

T\/\/34|<
But as I said earlier its the same bubbler as the M&M tech bubbler but with a FLAT bottom base.

Just wondering if its going to be the same height as the M&M tech one? It's listed @ 1 foot tall, I'm assuming that is with the mouthpiece included in the measurement.

I'm pumped about the $130 bubbler. A small showerhead bubbler with removable mouthpiece, a fat base, and just the right volume for some fat clouds, :rockon:.

Will it be shipping next week with the waffle bubbler? Can you ship both in the same order?

Tweak,

Ontariovapes

I hope those of us not in the US of A, but who have reserved these, will not have them given away before the Paypal link goes up.

Ontariovapes,
Reactions: kingofnull

Frederick McGuire

Aggressively Loungey
I doubt that'd happen...
Lev has a list (from us messaging/contacting him), if you arent on it and try to buy one of the limited Production bubs, he said it wasn't gonna happen.

Frederick McGuire,

tepictoton

I am wondering the same....:huh:have asked about the international link a few times, but till now was told to hang on...

tepictoton,

Takavor23

Lev of Leviathan
Glass Blower
The list is all that matters, the links are pissing me off. I will Have this all resolved on Friday. The first batch of bubblers ordered before the 20th will be shipped out Monday. I will have someone take a photo of the new bubbler on wednesday. If anyone needs anything in the mean time message me.

Takavor23,

Takavor23

Lev of Leviathan
Glass Blower
I'm a bit confused about the 120$ bubbler. Does it have a different base than the one pictured, or is it just the more expensive one with the limited run flat base? Also didn't see the link for it anywhere?

No link has been posted yet because I want a clear shot of the new piece. I dont like to post a link without a picture of the order. The base is flat like the picture posted before from my pos phone. I am not sure what you meant with "or is it just the more expensive one with the limited run flat base?"

Takavor23,

SD_haze

No link has been posted yet because I want a clear shot of the new piece. I dont like to post a link without a picture of the order. The base is flat like the picture posted before from my pos phone. I am not sure what you meant with "or is it just the more expensive one with the limited run flat base?"
My #1 request when it comes to a clear shot is a shot of the showerhead diffuser. The most recently posted pic (the M&M one) there was major light reflecting right where the showerhead was so it was really dificult to see.

SD_haze,

Takavor23

Lev of Leviathan
Glass Blower
I'll have a new shot soon enough when our buddy stops blowing us off to do other shoots. By this Friday I'll have a few pics up.

VAPORIZER22

Hey Lev,

Was just able to get my paypal details sorted out. If I place an order for the mesh perc today will it still be shipped on Oct. 1st?

Thanks

VAPORIZER22,
Top Bottom