Leviathan Pipes (inexpensive American Glass)

SD_haze

SD_haze,

MacNcheesePLZ

HI-Temp Vaporist
The $120 shower head bub is 14mm. However the $160 mesh perc bub I'm not sure on....I'm good either size though bought some adapters on sale at a LHS.

MacNcheesePLZ,

Tweak

T\/\/34|<
19mm is the FC bubbler joint size???

The Lev bubbler? Yeah its 19mm.

Along with what SD_haze posted, you can find them at:

Vaporwarehouse

and an angled down one

h2o19mmelbow.jpg

Silversurfervap has them angled up

Also the Arizer EQ elbows work. It's a 90 degree elbow.

dannkk

I'll need to wait a minute until I can put 20 more bucks in my paypal. I've had 180 waiting in there...thought for sure that'd be enough for a $150 bubbler.

dannkk,

Tweak

T\/\/34|<
I'll need to wait a minute until I can put 20 more bucks in my paypal. I've had 180 waiting in there...thought for sure that'd be enough for a $150 bubbler.

:( same here. I had $100 in paypal, then put $50 more in, now I need 50 more. Hope I can swing it, would hate to miss out on this beautiful piece.

Takavor23

Lev of Leviathan
Glass Blower
18mm and sorry guys don't want to get slammed for taxes. I'll post a paypal for the second bubbler if I ever get a damn normal picture of it for everyone. For Canada is will be posted Monday along with all international shipping. Please leave a attached memo with you FC name please.

Takavor23,

Tweak

T\/\/34|<
I ever get a damn normal picture of it for everyone.

Is it different than the image I posted? Just curious on the mouthpiece.

Your cellphone should be sufficient for web use, just get some light on the bubbler so the image isn't so grainy and blurry from camera shake. A window with light shining through works wonderfully.

Tweak,

Takavor23

Lev of Leviathan
Glass Blower
I'll have one up today with the M&M Logo same thing different logo/base tho. The merge made it a bit confusing. Only difference is just a lip. I'm thinking of dropping that price of that one to 110 so everyone can afford it with tax and shipping. Also shipping cost would be ten bucks lower because the arm detaches. So in total with shipping and tax it would be 130ish. ANY COMPLAINTS MY FC FRIENDS?

kushcabbage

vapor nerd
I'll have one up today with the M&M Logo same thing different logo/base tho. The merge made it a bit confusing. Only difference is just a lip. I'm thinking of dropping that price of that one to 110 so everyone can afford it with tax and shipping. Also shipping cost would be ten bucks lower because the arm detaches. So in total with shipping and tax it would be 130ish. ANY COMPLAINTS MY FC FRIENDS?
no complaints brother, keep doing your thing mate

kushcabbage,
Reactions: Takavor23

Takavor23

Lev of Leviathan
Glass Blower
no complaints brother, keep doing your thing mate

XD I am not here to make cash my profit margin on the FC Bubbler's are slim to nothing. I originally just wanted to have everyone have a slammin piece as a final goodbye to the company. But things changed and I tried to stick to my guns as much as possible. I Know a few people have issues with the pricing but we are not a faceless company. We will try to help out. Just let us know whats up. I Look forward to still being on FC in the future. Not just until the bubbler stop popping out of the oven. So thanks for the support everyone. Now that I finally have the first link set up its time for a long deserved smoke.

VAPORIZER22

Hey Lev,

Getting the funds together to place my order and was curious if shipping is a flat rate or based on our location? Thanks for a great piece of art, best of luck in your future endeavors!

VAPORIZER22,

Takavor23

Lev of Leviathan
Glass Blower
Hey Lev,

Getting the funds together to place my order and was curious if shipping is a flat rate or based on our location? Thanks for a great piece of art, best of luck in your future endeavors!

Was suppose to be individual but since we are using a flat rate box we just made it a flat rate. I hope you enjoy your piece.

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
Damn... Lucky! I'm screwed on my funds since the broken glass incident at the LHS. Really screwed up thing, the piece of glass I had to buy, developed a leak 2 weeks later. So, I paid $70 for a POS j-hook!

Jealous, you guys are getting to order already. I'm probably screwed until closer to my bday and Christmas.

BigDaddyVapor,
Reactions: Takavor23

KushKlowdz420

Herbus Superbus
Damn... Lucky! I'm screwed on my funds since the broken glass incident at the LHS. Really screwed up thing, the piece of glass I had to buy, developed a leak 2 weeks later. So, I paid $70 for a POS j-hook!

Jealous, you guys are getting to order already. I'm probably screwed until closer to my bday and Christmas.

Somebody is bound to get tired of theirs and sell it to you.
Just not me,lol.
Im not ever parting with mine,ever :D

tharealmclovin

I cant decide if i want mine to be my herb or concentrate bubbler. I already have a grip perc bubbler im using for concentrates.

tharealmclovin,
Can anyone order the FC bub or do you have to contact Lev beforehand? Very interested in purchasing this piece!

SativaLover420,

jackmormon

Whats up with charging CA sales tax to people who don't live in CA? It is only $15.00 but it is a total deal killer for me as it goes against my principles of NOT paying taxes that I do not owe.

Whats up with charging CA sales tax to people who don't live in CA? It is only $15.00 but it is a total deal killer for me as it goes against my principles of NOT paying taxes that I do not owe.

I'm not too happy about it either.

Does anyone have a link for the showerhead? Why have no photos have been posted except for the ones from BDV? It's hard justifying a nearly $200 purchase without having seen the product.

kingofnull,
Top Bottom