Leviathan Pipes (inexpensive American Glass)

Frederick McGuire

Aggressively Loungey
I hope you're able to post a video of your new showerhead jambandphan!
Maybe these will tide you over till jam can record one :)
Water test/multiple setups
Milk shot with LSV
(Note my water level is pretty high here, I've settled on having the water pretty much level with the flare in the downstem above the showerhead :tup:

Doug

Just passing time
That piece looks awesome. I love how the bubbles seem to swirl out in a circle around the perc at ~1:08.

jambandphan03

in flavor country
I am very pleased with how smooth the perc is. I am also very happy with the size/shape.

I made another vid, I don't know what's up with the blurry video, I used a different camera than the first one. I'm feeling pretty blurry eyed myself, so I'll give it another go, maybe tomorrow. I started off with the air restricted, then I opened it up...

blurry bubbles...

3DgzIIH.jpg

dannkk

I made another vid, I don't know what's up with the blurry video, I used a different camera than the first one. I'm feeling pretty blurry eyed myself, so I'll give it another go, maybe tomorrow. I started off with the air restricted, then I opened it up...

blurry bubbles...

Camera looks nice...but it focused on you instead of the bubbler. If you want to take video that close you'll need to figure out how to turn on the macro setting or manually focus the camera. You could also just move the camera farther away and use optical zoom to get a close up.

jambandphan03

in flavor country
Got broken lil'mona back today. :\ so essentially it's broken just above the dimple, above the water catch on the mouthpiece stem. I am still waiting for USPS to give me some kind of interaction on the insurance claim. I have never had to use the insurance so I have no idea what the process is like. Also there is a shard of glass trapped on the iceperc, wedged in between the perc and the side wall. I can't seem to shake or flush it out... oh well. Maybe one day I'll get it fixed. I would actually like to see a 18mm male joint where the mouthpiece connects if that is possible.

jambandphan03,

Takavor23

Lev of Leviathan
Glass Blower
Hey guys I am back, all pieces that havent been shipped will be shipped this week. Sorry for the delays. I will be adding a free Large Jar to each order. I am happy to see everyone is enjoying their new pieces. If anyone needs anything PM me.

way2

ack.....the wait is KILLING me!!!:lol: I've got a big ole' cup of Leviathan lemonade......and I need to drink this s#%t!! I have like 4-6 packages coming this week from various places....I really gotta stop this spending spree!!

way2,

keepsake

Soul Searchin`
Nice rip jambandphan03

I couldnt really see any vapor building up in the bub but you exhaled a nice cloudy hit.
That surprised me a little.

keepsake,

Doug

Just passing time
Well, I will be joining the lattice bubbler club soon! I just put in an order for a blue one. I can't freaking wait. I've been taking a "get a big boy job" break with college graduation and very hopeful employment very soon. My first time back in action will be with this baby. It's gonna be a great day when that happens!:rockon:

Doug,
Reactions: ataxian

Takavor23

Lev of Leviathan
Glass Blower
I'm here, sorry for being gone but its all over now. If anyone needs me message. I will be sending all remaining order this friday with a free jar. If anyone has cancelled their order due to delay i do apologize. Starting next week we will be shipping everything within a week.

Top Bottom