Leviathan Pipes (inexpensive American Glass)

Doug

Just passing time
Does anybody have the 90 degree ash catcher, and can anybody tell me what size those joints are?

Doug,

way2

There is a vid of the a/c in this thread. I believe the joints are 18.

way2,

jasmin

Hey All. It was my moms Bday on monday. So took her to my LHS and found this little beauty!
I'm so jealous.:luv: Hits amazing. M&M tech INLINE Bub

SANY1327_zps5de0413e.jpg
SANY1323_zps687a89ee.jpg
SANY1342_zpsa0e2e266.jpg

SANY1328_zpsa50a3191.jpg

Will make video tomorrow :science:

Buildozer

Baked & Fried
thanks that thing is cool.. the ones i was looking at were not very deep dish and i didn't like that.. i was googling trying to find out what they were called but i couldn't

Buildozer,

deadheadbill

I can see clearly now the smoke is gone...
Didn't see any Hydro-Tubes in the catalog etc. Any plans to make them?

deadheadbill,

bopper

Hi Lev,

Do you have any other pictures of:

Clear Double Showerhead

or any of the Double Showerheads. A side view would be most helpful. Any additional specs, like can size (diameter and height) and slide joint size (presumably 18mm) would also be welcome.

Any member experiences, pics or videos of this piece would be great too.

Thanks for your help.

Best,

bopper

bopper,
Reactions: darco

filteredhead

Got the Lev/M&M Tech 12" single showerhead bubbler from Smokin J's. Their advertised price tag of $159.99 didn't seem so bad since it included shipping (and no tax since I'm in California) so I called to confirm it was in-stock. It was and when I asked about any 420 deals, they provided me a discount code to enter in during checkout for 15% off the advertised price of the bubbler. The people working there are super nice, and even obliged to ship via USPS instead of UPS when asked if they would. Ordered this Wednesday afternoon and arrived earlier today (Friday afternoon). Package included a freebie: glass jar/lid (and a few other trinkets like doob tube, rolling papers, lighter) in addition to the bubbler (all for $135.99 shipped).
http://smokinjs.com/store/product/3819/1'-Tall-Hand-Blown-Glass-Shower-Head-Glass-on-Glass-Bubbler/

jambandphan03

in flavor country
I got the same showerhead bub recently, and love it. It's been my daily driver since it got here. I love that I can switch out the mouthpiece. Good find filteredhead! :tup:

filteredhead

Thank you so much, Jam your video and Fred's made it a done deal for me and I had to pull the trigger, had to, thanks again, me and the cloud are really diggin the piece.

filteredhead

Used it all day yesterday and most of today, love it. I like how it hits, lower drag compared to my CF bub and still has a little chug (and easily more added with extra water) then clears easy. Here are a few pics of mine:
zIQ8B0X.jpg
q4teyPE.jpg

I absolutely love the removable mouthpiece joint, makes for easy adjustments like raising or lowering the height depending on if I'm hitting off the coffee table or the kitchen counter or ...
NOVfAcz.jpg
kBXKFty.jpg

filteredhead

Well I am back to thank everyone for highlighting these great pieces. I will probably get a lattice sometime in the future however for now this bubbler has been/is treating me real well. The piece delivers non-restrictive hits, the showerhead perc slits fire great all around and it clears quickly when ready to end. With a fast heavy long pull, every once in a while there is a little extra chug action during the draw. It has a very enjoyable feel with added variety of different sized bubbles and pattern randomness(?). When I first got the piece didn't realize that there is a single hole at the center bottom of the showerhead perc. It appears that every so often a bubble forms inside the bottom of perc and eventually chugs out that bottom hole wrecking the steady-state bubble pattern shapes and sizes, really love it. I find this attribute very cool and uploaded some videos although not very clear to make out unfortunately. Each chug-bubble forming at perc bottom seems more visible in the first video although the footage is less shaky in the second. Draws start just past the 55sec mark in each video in case you would like to skip ahead.

megusta

Ordered the Lattice over Paypal, emailed LeviathanPipes@gmail, and sent Lev a conversation. Hoping that's the proper routine.. Just waiting for a response now :)

Edit: The order and messages were done over the past couple days

Top Bottom