Leviathan Pipes (inexpensive American Glass)

SD_haze

Ladies and gents its only temporary but to keep you at bay go to. http://www.flickr.com/leviathanpipes
Now you need to add that sucker to your signature over the facebook link :p

$70 showerhead Ashcatcher caught my eye. Just wished it was a little longer. Most A/C's I'm seeing don't have enough clearance for a really THICK joint but these definitely do.
8504888639_b748341abb_m.jpg

dannkk

Thinking about getting a 90 degree ash catcher in the future. If I did, you think you guys could make a j-hook for it for me? Looking for something small for dabs, but it'd be cool to have an ash catcher for my lattice, too.

Takavor23

Lev of Leviathan
Glass Blower
Hmm private message me

INFO: The prices have changed on all the items up on a few but down on the majority of the pieces like Big Mona. If there are any problems on the page let me know.

Takavor23,

Takavor23

Lev of Leviathan
Glass Blower
Lets hope the bastards at paypal don't bug me to remove my links. Bastards gobble money from each sale and complain about it.

Takavor23,

jasmin

Thinking about getting a 90 degree ash catcher in the future. If I did, you think you guys could make a j-hook for it for me? Looking for something small for dabs, but it'd be cool to have an ash catcher for my lattice, too.

That so crazy Dank. I have been looking all week for a J hook and havent been able to find it anywhere. I have the MM 45 degree showerhead A/C. Even though it goes hand in hand with my Typhoon Alpha. I would really like to use it alone as a mini bub. :D

jasmin,

that herb guy

I got a J-hook from GC for cheap ~$20. Also picked a nicer one up (I believe it's 'highly educated') for ~$40 in a LHS. They are pretty abundantly available if I can find them locally, trust me lol. This coming from an area which just got it's first oil piece within the last 3 months.

that herb guy,

dannkk

For sure. I just haven't really seen any that would be nice for a showerhead. They're all long and made for inlines that will lay down. Not a big deal, though. I'm sure there's one somewhere.

dannkk,

Hoops

After using the lattice for about a month, I've come to really love the piece. At first, I had my reservations and questions, but now that I've used it on and off for an extended period of time, it's a piece I'm very proud of.

There is definitely a learning curve, albeit small, on water levels and draw speed. But I've found the right levels for me and have been able to minimize if not eliminate the minimal 'chug' at the beginning of each hit.

Aesthetically, it's by far the best piece in my collection, it's gorgeous. Now that I've come to understand the little guy better, it's now part of the family.

Big thanks to BDV and Lev for fielding a half dozen emails and questions. Your patience and assistance is greatly appreciated, as has the rest of the community.

wonderfox

My lattice is here! Just when I was going to go on a t-break.. Really nice looking piece and drawing on it feels smooth and light. Not sure what this chug talk is all about, maybe I'll find out when I test it out later. Definitely seems to have less chug/restriction than my black leaf 8 arm.
Will post pics and maybe a vid eventually!

EDIT: Wow this thing is incredible. Filled the water just a little above the perc, maybe halfway between the perc and the bottom of the M&M TECH print. Very very thick milky hits. Very nice taste and definitely a much easier draw than my old BL. I am most definitely a happy customer. Thanks Lev!

Doug

Just passing time
If my tax return is anywhere near the price of a lattice, my money may be gone quickly. Blue or green? Tough choices!

Top Bottom