JyARz Storage Containers

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
High Aldo, just checking in, any chance of a yellow Christmas this year?
VbDNXrP.jpg

I have a purple, black & pink I love.
Spilled 1/8 while filling.
Glad I have a 1 1/2 ounce to get by!
JARZ R cool.
Never enough!

JyARz

Innovative Glass lined containers @ www.jyarz.com
Manufacturer
After several years I finally broke the glass on my original classic jyarz by dropping it without the lid on it. I was honestly surprised by it breaking because it had been so durable for years. Easily the best accessory purchase I've made for this hobby! Love your stuff, Also!

I don't care what you call me with praise like that for my product! ;-) Thank you. -Aldo

watermelon

How long does it usually take for shipment? I have owned a few JyARz for years and recently decided to pick up more. I placed my order 5 days ago and have yet to get any shipping info. I'm just anxious to get my new Jyarz!

JyARz

Manufacturer
How long does it usually take for shipment? I have owned a few JyARz for years and recently decided to pick up more. I placed my order 5 days ago and have yet to get any shipping
info. I'm just anxious to get my new Jyarz!

Please send your order # to support@jyarz.com and we'll send you tracking info.

-Aldo

Last edited:

JyARz

Manufacturer
I emailed days ago requesting tracking info but I have not received an email back yet.

Hmmmm...please resend. We moved our office recently so things have been a little whacky...thanks for your patience.

MMJane

I didn't know you all were on here! I love your product. I've picked up half dozen or so so puffitup. I'm so glad to see you have more/sizes colors available!

My husband is gonna kill me. *sits on credit card*

Top Bottom