JyARz Storage Containers

b0

Cloudy...
Thanks...I'm not interested in the Pax for efficiency reasons. Any conduction only vape I use will have to have instant on/off like the mflb and the FV. Definitely stoked about the Ascent...they seem to have thought of just about everything with that one.

I miss having fc on my phone as well. tapatalk worked for a while but we had to turn it off because something about it was fucking up the whole forum.

You know there is the new beta for tapatalk 4? Maybe they improved, I love reading forums in tapatalk with my smartphone (in fact I'm posting from my phone now)

John Lewus

You know there is the new beta for tapatalk 4? Maybe they improved, I love reading forums in tapatalk with my smartphone (in fact I'm posting from my phone now)

Which phone do you use? I have a galaxy S3 and use Chrome and have lots of problems trying to type text in the reply box from the phone. It is extremely slow and laggy and if I make a typo it is extremely difficult to reposition the cursor. There is something about this text field when replying that browsers on Android just can't handle well.

BTW there is a forum for Tapatalk but it is pretty dead :( http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/fc-app-tapatalk.5352/

John Lewus,

francis

Vape enthusiasms
IMG_2335.jpg

IMG_2344.jpg
IMG_2337.jpg

Wow ! Shipping was fast !
Colours are very nice !
Very little to no latex smell.
looks very sturdy.

they are smaller than i expected, they'll fit in a pocket !
so lets see how they go trough the week.

Props to Jyarzman for great price/awesome items !

francis

Vape enthusiasms
*is there a timeout for editing a post ?

today is the "drop test" day for one of these babies.
i'll keep you posted.

francis,

John Lewus

It passed someone's car tire test so you should drop it from at least 10 stories :-)

John Lewus,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
Well if there is a problem with the Tapatalk App ,
there's still is responsive design..
a new theme with responsive design would be amazing and it would work on almost any computer/smartphone/tablet.

You guys are aware that we have 2 responsive styles, right? Try "FC Soft Responsive" and "FC Black Responsive" from the style chooser at the bottom left of the page. Or click this. I refuse to put this site and its users at the mercy of Tapatalk's poorly written code when we have suitable alternatives in the mobile styles which are universally compatible with modern mobile devices and don't require users to buy an app.

Back on topic, I'm looking forward to receiving my JyARz! The more I read about it the more i like the design. :tup:

exit

Just ordered 3 :tup:

How much ground flower can you pack in these anyway? I'm talking about soft fluffy stuff that packs tight if you want it to.

Gotta say I love the color scheme BTW. Get a funky lime green shade in the mix maybe :brow:

exit,

that herb guy

About 1/4 a JyAR give or take. YMMV

This still blows my mind. Is that pre-ground? Just from pictures and the 'holy crap, smaller than I thought' responses seems like it wouldn't hold that much. Reminds me of one of those holes from loony toons that you could throw on the ground it it became a tunnel. Or Hermoine's bag, for those HP lovers.

way2

Yes that's ground bud. Whole buds you could fit maybe 3g. I was also surprised by the amount. I've had one full for 2 weeks and the bud is as fresh as the day I put it in there! I thought it may be a little dried out but it wasn't!

The more I use these things the more I realize I've needed them all along!! :tup:

francis

Vape enthusiasms
Maybe it's the vapors, but I LOL'd pretty hard at that video. The first drop kick especially.

Close encounter with that passing car. Tough little SOB's.
haha it was all on purpose ! :lol:
about that close car encounter well , i tried ! :rolleyes:
Haha loved it :) thanks for those two drop kick tests. These things look indestructible:p !

Np i had fun making this today !
i could of gone extreme but that's not what i wanted to do ,
these drops are likely to happen , well most of em :lol:.
it's rock solid , small marks on the plastic shell but , i went rough on it.

exit

Yes that's ground bud. Whole buds you could fit maybe 3g. I was also surprised by the amount. I've had one full for 2 weeks and the bud is as fresh as the day I put it in there! I thought it may be a little dried out but it wasn't!

The more I use these things the more I realize I've needed them all along!! :tup:

so good to hear.... glad i finally made the investment on some good storage. gone are the days of rolling up sandwich bags of ground flower

Enchantre

Oil Painter
How much can I get in a Jyarz?

Answer:
I use a Large SCS, and I packed it full (almost solid bud pieces) and shredded herb, TWICE, mixed it together, and scooped it all into the Jyar.

I weighed it. 2.11 grams. I could have gotten a bit more, but that's what I shredded.

Enchantre,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
I think this was the fastest shipment I've ever received from California. Considering the physical abuse these things are apparently capable of taking it's a bit funny to see such sturdy packaging, but I'm not complaining.

What a smart little container. I remember having an affinity for neat little containers as a kid. The waterproof aspect was cool to me - wow I can put matches in there and go swimming! Then of course they started getting filled with weed. Film canisters, tic tac boxes, altoids tins. Part of the fun was finding a container that happened to work well for the purpose.

In short I would say this is the ultimate stash container find. Fit and finish is flawless. The slow displacement of air as the glass liner slides into the perfectly matched plastic shell is one of those simple yet satisfying things. I like the rubber gasket design, there's always a trade off, and I'd say this design provides an excellent balance of performance, durability, and affordability for the application.

I should have added a ruler into these pics. As far as I can tell the glass liner is 65x29x2.5mm with a capacity of 33ml.

While giving the components a quick wash with warm soapy water I noticed a thin plastic disc in the sink. Does this piece serve a purpose?

Thanks for making a truly great container. I'm looking forward to the larger sizes, hopefully they can retain most of the durability aspect. Thank you also for providing such commendable customer service!

francis

Vape enthusiasms
While giving the components a quick wash with warm soapy water I noticed a thin plastic disc in the sink. Does this piece serve a purpose?

humm.. what kind of thin disc ? like a peel ?

francis,
Top Bottom