Joke thread

florduh

image.png

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member
A man walks into a bar, pulls a small man and a piano out of his pocket sits them on the bar
The tiny piano man starts to play as the man orders his drink

The Bartender asks "what's up with the little piano dude?"

The guy grudgingly says "There's Genie outside granting wishes, I think he's still there if you hurry...

The bartender rushes outside and a moment later the door opens and ducks start filling the place causing pandemonium!

The bartender yells over the chaos at the guy sitting at the bar "YOU DIDN'T TELL ME HE'S ALMOST DEAF!! I WISHED FOR A MILLION BUCKS, NOT DUCKS!!!"

The guy at the bar puts down his drink turns to the bartender and says

do ya think I asked for an 11-inch pianist...

Canna Chameleon

Muted by mods. Run off by rudeness.
Watching the news about Trump’s testimony today reminded me of this one.

A boy comes home from school and tells his father that his homework is to learn the difference between theory and reality...

The father says ‘son, that’s easy. I’ll give you an example. Go into the kitchen and ask your mother if she would sleep with the plumber for a million dollars’.

After a short while the son comes back from the kitchen and says ‘father, I have spoken with mother and she said she would sleep with the plumber for a million dollars’.

The father says ‘okay, now go upstairs and ask your sister if she would sleep with the plumber for a million dollars’.

After a short while the son comes down the stairs and says ‘father, I have spoken with my sister and she said she would sleep with the plumber for a million dollars’.

The father says:

‘There you have it son, that’s the difference between theory and reality.

In theory, we’re sitting on two million dollars. In reality, we live with a couple of whores.

Top Bottom