Is the Mighty worth the extra $$$ vs. the Solo2?

deeplydp

Hi everyone,

I'm getting a new portable and I'd be really interested in getting people's views/opinions on why/if the Mighty is worth shelling out the extra $$$ for vs. getting a Solo2?

Any info would be muchly appreciated.

Peace.

deeplydp,
Reactions: ataxian

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Hi everyone,

I'm getting a new portable and I'd be really interested in getting people's views/opinions on why/if the Mighty is worth shelling out the extra $$$ for vs. getting a Solo2?

Peace.
VAPORIZER = HEATING DEVICE

FLAVOR can be a Factor for some?
MONEY 4 some?
LOCATION = LAW's & CULTURE?

The SOLO 4 some?
The MIGHTY 4 other's?

WASTING $ 4 some?

Cheesequake

Free Men Don't Ask
I say skip both and look into the Milaana, Mistvape Touch, Tubo Evic, Grasshopper (very unreliable but awesome), Splinter. I've owned a Mighty and a Solo and I'd pick any of the vapes I just listed over them 100% of the time. Just my :2c:. All the units I listed are on demand with swappable batteries.

little maggie

Just want to add that I own and love all the ones just mentioned except the grasshopper. But for simplicity and quality you might look at the healthy rips fury 2. Because it's so inexpensive it probably seems like it's not the same quality as some other vapes- but it is. Otherwise any of the first 3 are outstanding- Milaana, MVT or tubo. I'm leaving the splinter out only because it's not as easily available as the others. Also I had the solo 1 and gave that away as well.

Last edited:

Trypsy Summers

Hi everyone,

Peace.
I am reading some of the above and they are all entitled to their opinion, however, IMHO, swappable batteries is about the only feature where the Mighty comes up short, but in every other way (apart from its size compared to some other portables) it is the benchmark, for portable vapes, in fact it is the (immortal) champion of portable vapes in terms of quality and functionality!

Temperature control is good, heat up time is slowish, but not bad, charging time is not too bad, and you can still vape as you charge - if needs be.. But the thing about the Mighty is the Vapor quality it is without a shadow of a doubt, top quality, indeed the only limiting factor would be the strain...

However, if you were to put something like Chemdog, Gorilla Glue (or any of the usual heavyweights) in there, then you will definitely know, that you've spent well....

Not saying:\, just saying:|, without saying:2c:,

Pure Peace:leaf:

Last edited:

deeplydp

VAPORIZER = HEATING DEVICE

FLAVOR can be a Factor for some?
MONEY 4 some?
LOCATION = LAW's & CULTURE?

The SOLO 4 some?
The MIGHTY 4 other's?

WASTING $ 4 some?

Hi ataxian, thanks for the reply.

Are you saying that:

A) The Mighty has better flavour, is more discreet, but the price difference is not really worth it.

or

B) We cannot know objective truth as our observations are based upon a perception of reality as apposed to reality itself? :)

Thanks again.

deeplydp

Have you tried any other vapes to date, and if so what did you like/dislike about them?

Hey Fat Freddy,

If you're thinking I don't have much experience.... well, you'd be right. The only thing I've tried is a G Pen Elite and I hated it. I found the vapour anaemic and ineffective.... plus the mouth piece got really hot.

So, a deal breaker for me would be if either the Mighty or the Solo mouthpieces got hot to any real extent.

Do they?

Thanks again.

deeplydp,

deeplydp

lookhigh, Cheesequake, little maggie,

Thanks for the input guys..... sorry, I should have mentioned that these are my best 'locally available' options.... and this is important as shipping costs to me corner of the world are crazy!

Thanks.

deeplydp,
Reactions: lookhigh

lookhigh

FC member
International shipping on the fury is $15 and now there is a 15% discount available.
As is the fury is incredible good value. High quality build for a low price. Unbeliavable costumer service.
No brainer for me.

Trypsy Summers

Trypsy Summers, mixchu69,

Your both really selling me! :)

Nah, I ain't trying to sell you anything, this is just the truth, i.e. an honest, factual and accurate observation based upon empirical 'daily' experience over the last couple of years.....

The Mighty is indeed all that...In terms of portable vapes, it is what The Toyota Invincible is to trucks, IMMORTAL!

:leaf:Peace

deeplydp

Tell me, does the mouth piece on either the Solo2 or Mighty get hot? I found this very disconcerting on the G Pen Elite and it's a big turn-off.

deeplydp,

deeplydp

The mighty is like marmite, you either love it or hate it.
Warm not hot.

Well, marmite on toast with some sliced tomato is pretty cool.....

And the international shipping: It can take a while to get here.... and I'm impatient.

Thanks again.

deeplydp,
Reactions: lookhigh

Trypsy Summers

Tell me, does the mouth piece on either the Solo2 or Mighty get hot? I found this very disconcerting on the G Pen Elite and it's a big turn-off.
The mouth piece doesn't (ever) get hot on The Mighty, This is proper German engineered technology, that kind of question re mouth piece heat isn't even credible.... I just answered it cos I know what its like to want to make sure before you splurge your hard earned readies.....:|

Real talk now; - The Mighty (is like the Mercedes Benz, insofar as it) doesn't have all the 'gimmicks' that the others may have, it doesn't need them, However, what is guaranteed, is that it excels in the two things that matter... Vapor Output and Vapor Quality....:nod:

The Mighty is a Titan, its the only portable that could go up against the Vapexhale EVO, or be considered in the same league as arguably, the One above All - The Volcano - Still the Undisputed** :rockon::bowdown::nod:

Ps; the thing is, that on a cold day, the mighty makes a great hand warmer... :tup:

** The Aromed 4.0 gives the best 'whip' quality, I actually rate it better than the Volcano for vapor, but still, that Volcano Digital, is just about that overall experience ..... real quality, :sherlock:

Sorry, I kinda digressed....

Pure Peace:leaf:

Last edited:

Fat Freddy

FUCK CANCER TOO !
Hey Fat Freddy,

If you're thinking I don't have much experience.... well, you'd be right. The only thing I've tried is a G Pen Elite and I hated it. I found the vapour anaemic and ineffective.... plus the mouth piece got really hot.

So, a deal breaker for me would be if either the Mighty or the Solo mouthpieces got hot to any real extent.

Do they?

Thanks again.

I highly suggest you read/skim the Fury thread.
Hey Fat Freddy,

Do they?

Thanks again.

Let's consider going another direction that will save you money and increase your customer satisfaction considerably! Read the Fury thread here to see what this little "giant killer" is doing in the portable market!

In short, I'd highly recommend the Fury package offered now by @HealthyRips.com !

Check it:

FURY Vaporizer & Glass Bundle

Qty: 1
Choose Your Free Glass Mouthpiece or Glass WPA: Regular WPA: Chamber Capacity .065g to .08g
$129.00
Coupon: HEALTHY420 = $19.35
Subtotal $109.65
Shipping -- free
Taxes $0.00
Order Total
$109.65

You save
$19.35

Now that I review it once again myself, I'm thinking of buying my 4th Fury soon....maybe a couple for Easter and 4/20 gifts! :rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon:

You can't go wrong here....I guarantee it! :myday:

Baron23

I am reading some of the above and they are all entitled to their opinion, however, IMHO, swappable batteries is about the only feature where the Mighty comes up short, but in every other way (apart from its size compared to some other portables) it is the benchmark, for portable vapes, in fact it is the (immortal) champion of portable vapes in terms of quality and functionality!

I'm rather with you on this, mate.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Hi ataxian, thanks for the reply.

Are you saying that:

A) The Mighty has better flavour, is more discreet, but the price difference is not really worth it.

or

B) We cannot know objective truth as our observations are based upon a perception of reality as apposed to reality itself? :)

Thanks again.
I use the SOLO a lot however some swear by the MIGHTY?

Don't trust my opinion has we R all different!

DEPENDS?

I see it my way & other's see it differently!

There is not a best anything really!

I prioritize CANNABIS the most important.
Some need devices!

LOW MED HIGH

lookhigh

FC member
I highly suggest you read/skim the Fury thread.

Let's consider going another direction that will save you money and increase your customer satisfaction considerably! Read the Fury thread here to see what this little "giant killer" is doing in the portable market!

In short, I'd highly recommend the Fury package offered now by @HealthyRips.com !

Check it:

FURY Vaporizer & Glass Bundle

Qty: 1
Choose Your Free Glass Mouthpiece or Glass WPA: Regular WPA: Chamber Capacity .065g to .08g
$129.00
Coupon: HEALTHY420 = $19.35
Subtotal $109.65
Shipping -- free
Taxes $0.00
Order Total
$109.65

You save
$19.35

Now that I review it once again myself, I'm thinking of buying my 4th Fury soon....maybe a couple for Easter and 4/20 gifts! :rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon:

You can't go wrong here....I guarantee it! :myday:

That deserves a double take :clap:
How much is that sloooooow mighty again?
HR shipping is the fastest i ever seen.

Used2use

Sometimes to stupid to become a fool
As a wise old moroccan once said:
"There are many sweet things in life, but is honey the same as sugar?"
-btw that is also the perfect answer for VAS people to the question: Why do u need so many vapes? :D
...so i would suggest, get a new Mighty, a used Solo I and a Fury rebrand - but i'm addicted :lol:

Last edited:
Top Bottom