Iolite Beta testing

Status
Not open for further replies.

skull13

I would be willing to donate my time and body and I will even throw in what's left of my mind.

skull13,

max

Out to lunch
Pretty sure the testers have been selected. I bet he got a lot of emails right away.

max,

buddhaholic420

Grand master-vaper
Hennessy1414 said:
u already own an II? how the hell did u get selected? was it random?
I spoke to one of the guys from the Corp. office about an issue I had with my GF's heat pin stripping and he asked if I wanted to be a beta tester so I said hell yes and when I asked when the demo one would come they said they are shipping it out today. From what I understand they want to make it more user friendly. They have taken the bottom screen out and have made the heat pin non removable. I guess this is why I got chosen. I had the issue that they are testing. Heat pin stripping.

On another note they are Awesome. They are sending me one of the new models as soon as it comes out for free as well as repairing my GF's old one. I have never seend a company give away a free vape. I must say again that this company rocks!

buddhaholic420,

Hennessy1414

Terrorist
please give us a day to day idea on what this new iolite is all about! :brow:

...if you have a camera then im sure users on this site would absolutely melt at the sight of this new vape, myself included. :D

:peace:

Hennessy1414,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
wow dude that super rock !!I'm happy for you !

as for the beta tester I dont know if all got there beta unit for now but I got mine about a week or two ago .

I made my review of the beta and send it to I-I and didnt got any reply from them since . BUT IT IS NORMAL ! most of the time people from I-I are more than busy and I can understand that , so I think that being pacient and not flooding them with email is the good thing to do !

Clear_Dome,

Survivalism

Weapon Enthusiast
Heh cant wait to see some videos of the new units in action, too bad i wasnt picked :(

Survivalism,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
there is nothing to pix or to make a vid with the beta unit , it is almost identic to the first one , just some lile modification as been done.

Clear_Dome,

buddhaholic420

Grand master-vaper
Clear_Dome said:
there is nothing to pix or to make a vid with the beta unit , it is almost identic to the first one , just some lile modification as been done.
The mod is inside the chamber. They told me they removed the bottom screen and made the heat pin so you could not remove it. They want to see if vapor quality is affected and is more user friendly. Plus any additional tips on how they can improve on it. I will let you know how it is since they said I could post whatever I wanted about it here.

buddhaholic420,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
LOL this is exacly why I didnt talk about the mod LOL I was just not sure If I got the right to ...yes the bottom screen and the heat pin are the only mods , and the unit just work good as the first one but with a lil better air flow , the mouth piece is thicker too .

Clear_Dome,

Hennessy1414

Terrorist
so its better? its the same? whaaa?

sorry to play the typical FC'er on you but...you know how it goes 'round here :cool:

Hennessy1414,

buddhaholic420

Grand master-vaper
Yeah Clear Dome. I made sure to ask them if I could post any information about it and they did not have a problem with it. I like the fact that they are so open with the things they can be open about. The only thing I am wondering is how long we demo them for and if we are supposed to send them back.

buddhaholic420,

Hennessy1414

Terrorist
send back resin? uhhh I highly doubt it bro. its worth it to them to improve from your comments and then gift it to you as a 'tank you' for helping them. not you helping them, then sending a resiny IO and possibly have their company at risk with the police. :uhoh: but I could be wrong

:p you lucky fucker

Hennessy1414,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
haha dont worry dude ...I really dont feel like you'll have to send it back ;) this is not the way that I-I aka Iolite work ;)

Clear_Dome,

Survivalism

Weapon Enthusiast
Oh man i am simply going crazy right now! I just got an email from II saying that i was the last beta tester they picked, they are sending out my unit today or tommorow. I cant wait to get it and start giving feedback.

Survivalism,

buddhaholic420

Grand master-vaper
If that is the case I am even more excited at the fact. What makes me think I would have to send it back is because he said he was going to give me on the new models for free when it comes out in the next few weeks. I already own two. That means I am going to have a total of 4 if I get to keep the demo. :o

buddhaholic420,

buddhaholic420

Grand master-vaper
Survivalism said:
How long did it take you guys to get your units if you are in the states?
I ordered both of mine from two different US sources so they took 2 or 3 days.

buddhaholic420,

Survivalism

Weapon Enthusiast
I am so excited to be part of this, i will intoroduce this vape to MANY of my friends because of its awesome portability, i am beyond stoked! :D

Survivalism,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom