Discontinued Inhalater XP

play2GETpaidTUESDAYStoned

Unapproved commercial account.
I'm long winded but only and just because I bought and joined this club by getting the INHALATOR 004 xp from Vaporizer.ca>>> that ting looks like a black magic marker>>> mine came without the temperature sticker at the bottom which is easier recomendable to not even use it BECAUSE because & finally BEcAuSE, there is a sticker on the base of the knob which will have the 'XP' printed on it with a number of some sort after that.

So to make tings easier gents and ladies, I just use the serial number sticker on the base of the dial to determine what temp it is at & when I start it's perfectly horizontal in the off position, but on max, after doing a 270 degree turn of the knob - which is basiclaly turning it 3/4's of the way around - it's perfectly set up on the AUTO setting if you do that. This is where I would recomend using this temp set at.
If you wanna fuss with the different settings, by all means, but the AUTO setting isn't just the easiest, or laziest. It's probably the most enjoyable setting all things considered. I use it until the light goes off automatically, and then I turn it off to make double sure. I'm gunna reload and order 6 extra capsules and as I cap them with ear plug tips cut off for now I find it's quite an effective high. I also use the stonerMINT trays to store the caps and alcohol swabs for cleaning. I carry that case with a few q-tip in a sealed plastic weather proof case that can be carried around my neck if needed and the q-tips which are fastened and attached to 3 of those q-tips using my roach clip which I use the larger finger holder part from my roach clip to fit in the small hole that the mints are dispensed from and thus OPEN the mint tray contaning my capsules, so as I'm reloading the thing, I've already got my 4 pack of alcohol swabs and my 3 q-tips in my hand with the roach clip acting as a KEY to unlock the new CAPS as I call them. Cheers guys and lets grab TWO of these, and NO, I don't work for the Company that makes them, but I am considering DEMOING this product and I am intending on buying a second one of these devices FOR & sure glued 2 & get for the sake of her royal queen MARY, marrried of course to the King of SMO,though he says he's quit you know!

I put the inhator plastic breathing tubes on my straw and suck that thru one of those wal mrt plastic cup things that you can buy which has simmilar sized hard straws. I can taste the resin really well.
I tell people my IHALATOR marker is for a grease board and that it inhalates or DISOLVES & ERASES ITSELF after six hours meaning you don't have to erase your grease boards when the lesson is over. Only the dumb people nod in amazement and I leave the sticker on to show them and prove it's a new concept teaching toole. Everyone that's still with me and not leaving saying that was neat and wants to stick around to see whats next usually goes for a get your buzz on after that after telling the uncool drug weary guy to get his buzz off going goin gone already.

THe inhalator004 XP xperience i s the way to go though, do NOT miss out on owning several, and I will try again with the same company in hopes of nailing down another one with no temerature sticker, they only make it easier to do it without that thing and the explaation is funnier,people think its a real marker, mines black, good or me. I have smoked what comes out of it, you can still get a bit high just off the brown stuff, but I also like it in my coffee. I'm adicted just to smelling it after the session and it's so fragrent. This is more like something to put in your coffee carraf, but smoke it if it pleases you, I'll do both. but mainly coffee grind buzz additive for me.

I am ALSO on here introducing me, my name on here is >>> play2GETpaidTUESDAYStoned
inhaLATER
t'sall I gotta say

INHALATER>>> I'm in TORONO CANADA and I'm DEMOing your product. I have a hand cut USB hole, but could care less. Thispruduct is fantastic, and it's meant to be handled with profesional hands. I wouldn't use this in a freak rain storm, so that hand cut USB hole means nothing to a guy like me. YOU JUST NEED PEOPLE TO DEMO your product properly,the work on your end is solid, now you just need the people that DEMO it erase those small things that they say make it look less> looks has nothing to do with function and good for you for trying to nail down every subset of the consumer market, but to a PROFESSIONAL of any sort, they will notice the quality of functionality and they will develop a KIT for cleaning it and maintaining it which will only help it to function easier.

You guys are awesome INHALTER, we're one province over, and VAPORIZER.ca still has them in stock, mine came without a temperature sticker and personally I PREFER that the plating and serving it to me on the product was done that way, my BLACK magic marker is way cooler without the temperatue dial, I'm wondering when I order a SECOND model how jealous people will be that I own 2 of them, not just one.

I'm in the entertainment industry, but I'll demo your product for FREE, unless you'd like to hire me, and if so, then we may have a natual fit!

That rocks.

but rolls a littles less now.

Last edited by a moderator:

2clicker

Observer
I'm long winded but only and just because I bought and joined this club by getting the INHALATOR 004 xp from Vaporizer.ca>>> that ting looks like a black magic marker>>> mine came without the temperature sticker at the bottom which is easier recomendable to not even use it BECAUSE because & finally BEcAuSE, there is a sticker on the base of the knob which will have the 'XP' printed on it with a number of some sort after that.

So to make tings easier gents and ladies, I just use the serial number sticker on the base of the dial to determine what temp it is at & when I start it's perfectly horizontal in the off position, but on max, after doing a 270 degree turn of the knob - which is basiclaly turning it 3/4's of the way around - it's perfectly set up on the AUTO setting if you do that. This is where I would recomend using this temp set at.
If you wanna fuss with the different settings, by all means, but the AUTO setting isn't just the easiest, or laziest. It's probably the most enjoyable setting all things considered. I use it until the light goes off automatically, and then I turn it off to make double sure. I'm gunna reload and order 6 extra capsules and as I cap them with ear plug tips cut off for now I find it's quite an effective high. I also use the stonerMINT trays to store the caps and alcohol swabs for cleaning. I carry that case with a few q-tip in a sealed plastic weather proof case that can be carried around my neck if needed and the q-tips which are fastened and attached to 3 of those q-tips using my roach clip which I use the larger finger holder part from my roach clip to fit in the small hole that the mints are dispensed from and thus OPEN the mint tray contaning my capsules, so as I'm reloading the thing, I've already got my 4 pack of alcohol swabs and my 3 q-tips in my hand with the roach clip acting as a KEY to unlock the new CAPS as I call them. Cheers guys and lets grab TWO of these, and NO, I don't work for the Company that makes them, but I am considering DEMOING this product and I am intending on buying a second one of these devices FOR & sure glued 2 & get for the sake of her royal queen MARY, marrried of course to the King of SMO,though he says he's quit you know!

I put the inhator plastic breathing tubes on my straw and suck that thru one of those wal mrt plastic cup things that you can buy which has simmilar sized hard straws. I can taste the resin really well.
I tell people my IHALATOR marker is for a grease board and that it inhalates or DISOLVES & ERASES ITSELF after six hours meaning you don't have to erase your grease boards when the lesson is over. Only the dumb people nod in amazement and I leave the sticker on to show them and prove it's a new concept teaching toole. Everyone that's still with me and not leaving saying that was neat and wants to stick around to see whats next usually goes for a get your buzz on after that after telling the uncool drug weary guy to get his buzz off going goin gone already.

THe inhalator004 XP xperience i s the way to go though, do NOT miss out on owning several, and I will try again with the same company in hopes of nailing down another one with no temerature sticker, they only make it easier to do it without that thing and the explaation is funnier,people think its a real marker, mines black, good or me. I have smoked what comes out of it, you can still get a bit high just off the brown stuff, but I also like it in my coffee. I'm adicted just to smelling it after the session and it's so fragrent. This is more like something to put in your coffee carraf, but smoke it if it pleases you, I'll do both. but mainly coffee grind buzz additive for me.

I am ALSO on here introducing me, my name on here is >>> play2GETpaidTUESDAYStoned
inhaLATER
t'sall I gotta say

INHALATER>>> I'm in TORONO CANADA and I'm DEMOing your product. I have a hand cut USB hole, but could care less. Thispruduct is fantastic, and it's meant to be handled with profesional hands. I wouldn't use this in a freak rain storm, so that hand cut USB hole means nothing to a guy like me. YOU JUST NEED PEOPLE TO DEMO your product properly,the work on your end is solid, now you just need the people that DEMO it erase those small things that they say make it look less> looks has nothing to do with function and good for you for trying to nail down every subset of the consumer market, but to a PROFESSIONAL of any sort, they will notice the quality of functionality and they will develop a KIT for cleaning it and maintaining it which will only help it to function easier.

You guys are awesome INHALTER, we're one province over, and VAPORIZER.ca still has them in stock, mine came without a temperature sticker and personally I PREFER that the plating and serving it to me on the product was done that way, my BLACK magic marker is way cooler without the temperatue dial, I'm wondering when I order a SECOND model how jealous people will be that I own 2 of them, not just one.

I'm in the entertainment industry, but I'll demo your product for FREE, unless you'd like to hire me, and if so, then we may have a natual fit!

That rocks.

but rolls a littles less now.

the XP is a great device no doubt. i like having some sort of markings on the knob, but not the sticker. ive got a mod for the dial that i have been saying for a couple months now and still havent done...

careful with the part about asking INH to "demo" anything here on FC. the mods will warn you as its in the forum rules. just a heads up is all. welcome aboard!

i look forward to the day that this thread goes totally positive and users like sonic finally get their replacements.

Inhalater

Manufacturer
Wow what a great post! :-).

Sorry the temperature dial decal did not get to you. We will be happy to send it at your request. The units is easyer to use with it

Cheers!

Inhalater,

hiphiphooray

haha yeah, I feel bad for sonic. He's been in the wait a long time running.

@Inhalater, any comment?
@Inhalater, whats the status of the black XP units? Will they be shipped to Planet Vape soon?

And as far as the USB port security goes, I'm still a little concerned. Can you give any more concrete details about what exactly holds the circuit board in place besides the USB and LED? Are there any precautions we should take when handling the unit to ensure nothing will pop loose?

I'm sure you guys have got it all figured out, but it'd give us some peace of mind to hear something from you directly.

hiphiphooray,

hiphiphooray

I get it if they are busy or don't have the answer to give right away... I just think some common courtesy would be to at least acknowledge the questions and simply ask for more time to get an answer or just state that they don't know. I just really hate this bullshit Inhalater does where they ignore all the questions and concerns and simply reply back to the one person who said something completely unrelated to the topic at hand... I mean if you have time to type and read the forum, why not just add an extra sentence saying, "I'll look into that."

ehhh, I guess it could be a lot worse, but it just gets exponentially more frustrating for people waiting on their XPs or having difficulties with their XPs. I definitely understand the rage of Sonic and others. There's nothing worse than being ignored.

CentiZen

Evil Genius in Training
Accessory Maker
Are you kidding me? This is the exact reason we don't have more manufacturers here on FC. This sort of attitude is unacceptable. The way a forum works it's super easy for posts to fall between the cracks and for things to get missed. Pages and pages of posts are made every week in this thread, and when you are a small team of people in the process of dealing with production, that just makes things worse.

To call that bullshit is to completely loose sight of the fact that Inhalater is here on their own volition, and how rare that actually is in a vaporizer company. How many vaporizer companies are out there now? Hundreds at this point. Yet I can count on my fingers the number of mass market manufacturers we have active here on the forum. Why is that?

It's because of the people who fail to realize that FC is not an official support channel for the few businesses that frequent it. The people who forget that the humans on the other end of the computer are probably posting on their personal time (how often does Inhalater ever post during office hours?) and might miss things. For all of the people who forget the business is here because they want to be, and not because they have to be - and throw it right back in their face calling it bullshit.

Last edited:
CentiZen,
Reactions: ru_frothi
Are you kidding me? This is the exact reason we don't have more manufacturers here on FC. This sort of attitude is unacceptable. The way a forum works it's super easy for posts to fall between the cracks and for things to get missed. Pages and pages of posts are made every week in this thread, and when you are a small team of people in the process of dealing with production, that just makes things worse.

To call that bullshit is to completely loose sight of the fact that Inhalater is here on their own volition, and how rare that actually is in a vaporizer company. How many vaporizer companies are out there now? Hundreds at this point. Yet I can count on my fingers the number of mass market manufacturers we have active here on the forum. Why is that?

It's because of the people who fail to realize that FC is not an official support channel for the few businesses that frequent it. The people who forget that the humans on the other end of the computer are probably posting on their personal time (how often does Inhalater ever post during office hours?) and might miss things. For all of the people who forget the business is here because they want to be, and not because they have to be - and throw it right back in their face calling it bullshit.

While I agree that it is great that manufacturers go on FC to listen to customer feedback, the replacement issue is unbearable. I never speak bad of a company publicly out of respect, but when PM's are ignored and questions are unanswered for such an expensive product it is a completely different scenario. I would never have posted my previous post if Inhalater at least gave me a response letting me know they received my broken vape. I can understand customer service is hard to do well with a small group of workers.. but no customer service is an entirely different story.

hiphiphooray

I agree. You're definitely right its great that they r here and able to interact. Im sorry if my post seemed rude, and i immediately edited to say that it could be much worse.

Now I will still complain about one fact. In order to contact Inhalater, they recommend this forum. They specifically use this forum as a way to show customer service, and 'at times' it lacks. It'd be different if they had their own site and did this as a side project, but its not that way.

Inhalater is doing great with what they have and everyone knows their product is amazing. So again, Im not trying to be a dick, and I am greatful. Its just the long waits with no answers are bothersome.

The principal being, they arent answering FC, Emails, or calls...

hiphiphooray,

Sonics420

I believe my replacement will be here pretty soon, was told it was sent out Monday..I will report back when I get it.

Greg seemed to respond quicker on email, maybe try to message him there.

500 units a week, next year im sure replacements will come out sooner.

Inhalater

Manufacturer
We are understaffed to get prefect communication. We spend a lot of time on the forum because it's cool :-) and because it is public were we hope the ones waiting for responses may at least get a glimse that we are working in the right direction.

We also feel ashame at one point repeating the same thing; that we are working on it and that it is coming. So instead of writing the email we use the time to actually work on it and make it happen.

Phone is another way to get hold of us and put extra pressure :-(

Yes Sonics unit is on the way. You have been shipped a silver unit as that is what we had at the very moment.

play2GETpaidTUESDAYStoned

Unapproved commercial account.
:mmmm:
Anyways,
...yesterday was my debut on here and only the JESUS of INH004xp users would have named himself play2GETpaidTUESDAYStoned on a WEEDLESS WEDESDAY where he's stuck waiting for Canadian Postal workers to make a drop of HST money the funny part is here in CANADA our HST apparently stands for Hi SToner! good thing mines still not here :chill: 'cause my postmans a woman, and one hot one at that, so that gives me two warm beezes blowin thru soon, how bout that.

As for coming on here to get customer service. Try phoning too. I jumped on board with this because if you are JUST jumping into the vape market 4 the first time and want one but don't know which to make your first,try getting a solid portable one, or even two and then take care of your home needs.

I'm still eyeing the aromed,and I'm curious myself what the owner or owners of INH use themselves at their homes, and which ones they've tried and prefered. For me, one luxury I have is the freedom to try many and feel inclined to add my aligiances and support the design or funcunality of any of the desings. For a party with many people, the cano would be great too, but you need something in your pocket just for when you go out and this is THE ONE company that got it right and will continue to impress. & I'd love INHALATE to send me that decal, I'll take it, it's a done deal. We'll try her out.

play2GETpaidTUESDAYStoned,

hiphiphooray

lol I think he is referring to that previous post, but I honestly have no idea what that new guy is ever saying. I can't tell if he is trolling or not...

hiphiphooray,

Sonics420

I got my xp today, it does have the cosmetic issue by usb port.. Not TOO bad, you judge. As long as this thing doesnt break on me ill be happy.

sv2wxj.jpg

The silver is very nice though, it feels like a good quality sticker, looks like I wont have issues with it peeling. Going for a session now after a quick burn off.. at last!

hiphiphooray

Not sure what the current holdup is. Last I heard the black ones were unfinished about a week ago. But PlanetVape still hasn't even got mine yet so in probably looking at another few weeks. :(

Sounds like they completely forgot about your order though. They have already made several replacements since march...

@Sonics420 glad you finally got it man! Let us know how it works. Silver sticker does indeed look nice. Hoping mine will be here soon.

hiphiphooray,

Inhalater

Manufacturer
All rolling. Production is smooth we have 10 units ready for monday. Components are coming in; production will steady.

@DBVn00b no one is forgotten. We have objective of making it right. Taking the time to do it. Rushing prooved erronous up to now.

Last edited:
Top Bottom