Discontinued Inhalater XP

OnBreak

+ i got to admit that sonics review of the xp was one of the best,at least for me.so i think this comparison video is going help me make up my mind about buying or not the ascent because it will be a second high price vape and if it doesnt produce like the xp i am going to be really disapointed...

Man I was going to get the pax than I read about the ascent and I'm like damn this looks sick too, now I read about the xp and damn idk what to do!! Why so many choices lol!

Out if the pinnacle pax xp or descent which would be the overall winner?

Does the xp do oils and hash or just herb?

Edward Hyde

Man I was going to get the pax than I read about the ascent and I'm like damn this looks sick too, now I read about the xp and damn idk what to do!! Why so many choices lol!

Out if the pinnacle pax xp or descent which would be the overall winner?

Does the xp do oils and hash or just herb?

xp is ment to work with herbs but u can do hash mixed with herbs or oils on cotton. i use it mainly for herbs... i havent had pinnacle or pax but from what i've read the xp is much better for my preferences...

convection,really strong,availability of space in the capsule(works with any portion tho but max is 0.3 packed and with fine grinder even more) + huge battery life...the ascent is claimed to have pretty much the same but i want to see a comparison video of the two... maybe 2 weighted portions both vaporized 1 with xp the other with the ascent weighted again to check the extraction,some scenes from the process + the colour of the abv would be awesome.

OnBreak

xp is ment to work with herbs but u can do hash mixed with herbs or oils on cotton. i use it mainly for herbs... i havent had pinnacle or pax but from what i've read the xp is much better for my preferences...

convection,really strong,availability of space in the capsule(works with any portion tho but max is 0.3 packed and with fine grinder even more) + huge battery life...the ascent is claimed to have pretty much the same but i want to see a comparison video of the two... maybe 2 weighted portions both vaporized 1 with xp the other with the ascent weighted again to check the extraction,some scenes from the process + the colour of the abv would be awesome.

So the xp is 3 hour battery life atleast?

How is the build quality?

Would you say it's better than an original da Vinci?

Looks like I narrowed it down to the xp and ascent looks promising

I heared good things about the original one too

OnBreak,

gosaints420

Thanks for the help... one last question because I see conflicting reports from searching... on the non-XP can you swap out the battery without dismantling it?

I am wondering if I could carry an INH004 and an extra fully charged 18650.

It's nice that you can change the battery if you had to but changing it out on a regular basis imo is not a good idea. It's a delicate process and could render your vape useless if you aren't carefull.

2clicker

Observer
i am sort of surprised to hear so many prefer their XP to their Solo. im not surprised to hear that everyone loves their XP, but over the Solo? while i totally agree the XP is more efficient... the taste is what gives the Solo the edge IMO. and i can produce serious clouds with my Solo. the XP is a no brainer for on the go, but when at home i dont want to sacrifice taste.

im excited to see what the ascent can do.

Old School

Vape13man
So the xp is 3 hour battery life atleast?

How is the build quality?

Would you say it's better than an original da Vinci?

Looks like I narrowed it down to the xp and ascent looks promising

I heared good things about the original one too

No.... sorry no way will you get 3 hours of battery.....Sonic had it about right 8 + sessions @ 6 mins a piece ....so about 50+ minutes at best depending on your power level habits / usage.......then its back on the charger for another 6 hours......
IMHO this is the only real weak point....I too would love to be able to replace batteries on the fly but we can't so I would recommend a spare unit or two......IKR....

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
The xp is only 6 min sessions? I thought they went from the 10 mins in the 04 back to 8 mins in the xp?

Dreamerr,

exit

Sorry if this is a stupid question haha but do the electical problems plague all XP's (including the ones PV/Kush/whoever else are waiting for to arrive?)

exit,

Edward Hyde

Sorry if this is a stupid question haha but do the electical problems plague all XP's (including the ones PV/Kush/whoever else are waiting for to arrive?)

to be honest i dont think there will be more problems with the xps...i got my first replacement from the second bached they produced,the one with the two holes and it has been working like a beast...+ it seems that as time passes it works even better ! (?is that even possible?):shrug:

OnBreak

Damn I was sold on the XP but the battery life seems very poor

I think I will wait and see how the ascent does.

XP sure looks awesome tho like a lightsaber

OnBreak,

gosaints420

Damn I was sold on the XP but the battery life seems very poor

I think I will wait and see how the ascent does.

XP sure looks awesome tho like a lightsaber

Not sure why you would think the battery life is very poor. I get at least 4-5 20min sessions without charging which is actually very good imo better than most portables. Don't be fooled by what the manufacturers claims the actual battery life under normal use is never as good as what they say.

gosaints420

Honestly I don't think it would last 2 hrs 1.5 yes but not 2 which is as good or better than just about every other portable. I don't know where the 6min sessions came from but that certainly isn't the case with mine nor what Pharmacore claims again I get 10min which matches what they claim.

I'll also say I was a little worried the battery wouldn't be as good as I wanted at first but since I got it I haven't had any problems with it not lasting long enough.

OnBreak

Dang well the ascents 3 hour battery life is something big in the portable vape then eh?

How is the build quality on the xp

OnBreak,

gosaints420

Like I said before don't let the manufacturers claim of battery life fool you, it is a best case typy of claim on low without someone sucking on it it would last a maximum of 3 hrs actual use will be much closer to 1.5/2 hrs. That being said yes the Ascent has 2 batteries and I'm sure it gets great battery life but not 3hrs of actual use.

The build quality imo could be better and hopefully will be better in the future.

OnBreak

Please do not double-post or cross-post the same message in multiple locations. Two posts merged. SInce you have continued to break this rule after acknowledging that you know about it, you have been given a warning point.
Like I said before don't let the manufacturers claim of battery life fool you, it is a best case typy of claim on low without someone sucking on it it would last a maximum of 3 hrs actual use will be much closer to 1.5/2 hrs. That being said yes the Ascent has 2 batteries and I'm sure it gets great battery life but not 3hrs of actual use.

The build quality imo could be better and hopefully will be better in the future.

I guess well have to wait for reviews to confirm that claim eh

So hard to choose a vape so many nice models lol

Anyone suspect if pax is going to release an improved model since so many other manufactorers are?

OnBreak,

Old School

Vape13man
Really? The above post said 6 min sessions so would you say it can last atleast 2 hours?
Honestly I don't think it would last 2 hrs 1.5 yes but not 2 which is as good or better than just about every other portable. I don't know where the 6min sessions came from but that certainly isn't the case with mine nor what Pharmacore claims again I get 10min which matches what they claim.

I'll also say I was a little worried the battery wouldn't be as good as I wanted at first but since I got it I haven't had any problems with it not lasting long enough.

OB my bad I got that 6 minute time stuck in my head from early on reading....very very sorry GS420 is correct it is closer to 10 minutes....I confirmed by testing my GF's XP which I believe was from the last batch Apr 2013 and it was just a bit short of the full 10 minutes and if you consider the warm up time to be in the ball park of 1.5 minutes {I used 5 for the test} you get about 8 good minutes of usage... so 80 maybe 90 minutes sounds about right.....sorry for the bad info.....
Listen I have zero reservation recommending this vape to friends and family..... I love this thing it is nothing short of a beast and performs like a champion....!!
If you are more the keep to yourself type than I don't power consumption will be too much of a concern, however for sharing or taking her out for any extended period, boating,camping, etc.... you will wish you could just pop in a freshly charged battery on the fly....
To put my concerns to rest I am going with a spare unit and a USB battery backup....costing a bit more than a couple of spare batteries I know......but you can't show up bragging about the beast....and have her run out of gas midway through......I have combusters to reform....ha ha ha LOL

Seriously if you do decide on the XP you will not be disappointed.... just keep her charged up is all

I'd say it's built like a brick...

I'm gonna agree with both of them because of the USB port problem I've popped mine open and had a look around inside and compared to some of the earlier pictures post INH1004 I can see that things have improved but I too am looking forward to seeing some of the new hardware changes in this next batch.
the finished product I recieved felt good in my hands very sturdy and well built...GF's sticker is coming off so something to address that might be a nice idea....to be honest I think the stickers tend to lessen the quality feel for whatever reason...

Top Bottom