Discontinued Inhalater XP

Inhalater

Manufacturer
The reason why the port has been coming off the board was that USB slot was misadjusted in Q1 and because the fixation slots were not properly drilled on the PC boards of Q2.

I beleive a lot of people removed decals from early units because they peeled. This is not a problem anymore. Units look great in all color to me

Accessing the battery will always be risky for unexperience, untooled person.

Port and LED are in fact mechanical stoppers.

Last edited:
Inhalater,

Snake Plissken

Transcendentalist
Wow. it seems as if this is a different vape every version. I have tried to catch up on this thread, but would appreciate some clarification. I just returned my ascent due to overwhelming qc issues and the inhalator seems like my next logical choice (especially w/ the unrestricted draw).

- Has anyone received and tried v4? thoughts?
- have all the issues besides stickers and ugly ports on that portion of the 1200 sn's been resolved?
- how is flavor? I know it won't compete w/ the all glass path of an ascent, but...
- are they strictly handling returns/exchanges right now? I can't find any except for ebay and would assume that those are older versions?

Thanks.

Snake Plissken,

2clicker

Observer
What's up with everyone really wanting to remove the wrap/stickers? Not trying to be disrespectfully, merely curious. But the more I think about I can't imagine any situation where someone seeing the XP, sticker or not, wouldn't immediately know what it was. What benefits are there to not having a sticker/wrap?

i wanted to chime in here. the labels being removed goes all the way back to the first INH. the label would start to peel off by itself, sometimes within days of first use. especially the sticker around the dial. lots of users would put tape around it to keep it on.

personally im not a fan of any sticker or label on it at all... peeling or not. i would prefer to see them mold the delrin with dial markings and mold them in the different colors. or even have the markings printed on the delrin... no other portable i can think of has a sticker covering it.

aside from that and a little unreliability with some units INH has killed the portable market IMO. only beating the solo out by a small bit because of stealthess. love my XP

hiphiphooray

@2clicker, well according to Inhalater that shouldn't be much of a problem anymore. Let's hope so.
I beleive a lot of people removed decals from early units because they peeled. This is not a problem anymore.

@Snake Plissken, I think I am one of a few that is actually going to receive v4 (which is actually being referred to as the Q3 release). I probably won't have it until next week (crossing fingers) but I'll fill everyone in when I get it. The sticker should no longer be an issue (see above) and the port will be fixed (machine cut) in the second Q3 release (due sometime in November I think). The temporary fix for the handcut ports on this first release of Q3 is to simple put a black sticker to cover some of the "cosmetic imperfections." Apparently previous models also had black stickers, so I think this issue is resolved as well, at least to me. Others are holding out until the machine cut models are released.

I can't comment on the flavor yet, but I'll post a review when I get mine. 2clicker has a older model of the XP and can fill you in on that, as well as many others.

I personally purchased mine from PlanetVape, but there is a list of official retailers on their site. The Ebay link is one of them. You could order one now if you wanted, but I'm not exactly sure if you would be receiving it now or with the second batch of Q3 units.

2clicker

Observer
Hey Snake Plissken,

You can rest assured that the models available on eBay are the latest you can get. I personally go pick them up directly from the manufacturer as we are both located in Montreal :)

Thank you,
Philippe
Kush Paradise

oh and KP is on point. i had an order with him when i bought my XP, but canceled it due to the fact that i could order in the US, and should a warranty issue arise it would be easier to take care of. i felt bad for canceling my order with KP tho as he was always updating us/me with order status. Kush Paradise is a top notch retailer as far as i can tell.

sorry about that cancelation KP! :wave:

in the end i went with Taylor at The Other Side Vapes. also great service... too bad hes not in STL anymore tho.

2clicker,

realslik

Hey Snake Plissken,

You can rest assured that the models available on eBay are the latest you can get. I personally go pick them up directly from the manufacturer as we are both located in Montreal :)

Thank you,
Philippe
Kush Paradise

Do the ones on your listing have the machine drilled usb ports?

realslik,

realslik

Not to be off topic but can anyone compare this to the ascent and the pinnacle pro? Trying to decide. Most important to me is mobility, clouds/high, taste, battery.

realslik,

hiphiphooray

Ascent has huge QC issues. Inhalater had QC issues, but should be over hopefully. I haven't followed the pro.

hiphiphooray,

Curiousone

What's up with everyone really wanting to remove the wrap/stickers? Not trying to be disrespectfully, merely curious. But the more I think about I can't imagine any situation where someone seeing the XP, sticker or not, wouldn't immediately know what it was. What benefits are there to not having a sticker/wrap?

I have a solo...there are no markings and I can leave it out <no stem> and no one thinks anything about it. Not even a mention. I think seeing the XP wont necessarily cause concern, but the "inhalater" label will raise SOME eyebrows. If it was just "XP" on the label, I might not have a problem. For me, avoiding any issue is best, especially since it would be my "on the go" unit. I also don't generally like namebrands or logos plastered on my belongings or clothing...that is just a personal thing. If i didn't already own a vape, these issues might not be enough to postpone my purchase.

I think at this point more of a personal thing than any real benefit...honestly just nitpicking about the port, but I feel for the price, I can do that.

peace

Curiousone,
Reactions: 2clicker

Inhalater

Manufacturer
Me neither. I don't like too much brand name on my belonguings.

Last edited:
Inhalater,

Sonics420

So Thursday wasn't the day. Inhalater still ignoring me regarding my replacement. Not suprising at all.

KP can I seek a refund since I got the XP from you? This is unacceptable.

Inhalater

Manufacturer
Aha. I actually have your unit ready and packed for shipping Sonics420!

Your package did no got out with the first batch of 7 repair/replacements because of uncertainty regarding shipping address.

If I get your address tonight I will ship the unit tomorrow morning!

If you could please paste it for here admin@inhalater.com

hiphiphooray

@RTbar, we are being ignored. :p

Inhalater, Tip of Advice: Just tell us you'll let us know when you find out, or tell us you can't provide us with that information. Ignoring customers is only going to make them upset. I think Sonics420 will agree with me here lol.

So far my experience with Pharmacor has been great, I don't want this to ruin it.

hiphiphooray,
Reactions: Sonics420

Inhalater

Manufacturer
Wise advice.

We expect to deliver units to PV next week

Things will be easier from now. As production gets into rythm, delivery will be more predictable and general customer service will be better.

Inhalater,
Reactions: Kaptan

hiphiphooray

Wise advice.
Things will be easier from now. As production gets into rythm, delivery will be more predictable and general customer service will be better.

haha, don't mean to come off as rude, but I've had a great experience with this company and don't want it to go downhill. So I take that as shipping date is still unknown? Next week, two weeks? No rush, just want a general feel for when to be expecting my new toy ;)

hiphiphooray,

Inhalater

Manufacturer
I work for NSA ;-) lol

We will actually be able to predict how much time it takes to produce/repair/replace a unit and we will have more resources for customer service

Inhalater,
Top Bottom