Discontinued Inhalater XP

Euphoria

I have a solo...there are no markings and I can leave it out <no stem> and no one thinks anything about it. Not even a mention. I think seeing the XP wont necessarily cause concern, but the "inhalater" label will raise SOME eyebrows. If it was just "XP" on the label, I might not have a problem.

peace

I'd be inclined to believe the contrary! Having Inhalater printed on the side which is delightfully close to word 'inhaler' might ease someone's mind if they curiously glance.
A lot of people are lazy when it comes to reading; the amount of times on Xbox Live where I've been called names other than Euphoria is ridiculous, the most ludicrous of which was Ethiopia ha!

I don't mind brand names on items too much if they're small and well done but a lot of times it's simply easier to omit the brand for aesthetic value. However I think the brand name in this case would definitely lower more eyebrows than raise.

Euphoria,

TransHumanC

Inhalater shill account
Hello everyone. New here ;-)

Just got an Inhalater XP Q3 and am looking to get some info on the use of herbal mixes. My personnal experience with blends make me a beleiver. The mix I currently do is 1/3 of shisha cherry tobacco with 2/3 of Medical grade Cannabis.
This beats anything I have tried for taste, effect, clouds and cost I guess. I bake it at 7 for fist heat up then bring it down to 4-5 for the run.
mix.jpg

hiphiphooray

@TransHumanC, That sounds nice, ill have to buy some cherry. I personally don't experiment much with herbal mixes, but I'll probably get into it once my XP gets here. I'm guessing you got your Q3 this early since its a replacement. How does it hold up? Can you give us a brief overview of how the unit is working?

-Any noticeable wrap peeling?
-Noticeable USB port defects?
-How are the clouds?
-How does the actual temperature range hold up against this chart?
1 125
2 139
3 153
4 167
5 181
6 194
7 208
8 222
9 236
10 250
(http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/inhalater-xp.8386/page-96#post-450639)

@Euphoria, dude I feel for you lol. My name is always referred to as "Hip hop" or "Hippo."
But on the subject of stealth, i just don't see any reason why I would need to have my Inhalater out in the open for eyes to see. I think the best stealth about this device is its Portability. It's size and shape make it easy to put in a pocket on the go and not draw attention.

hiphiphooray,

TransHumanC

Inhalater shill account
Best vaporizer I have used yet.

No peeling, no usb port issue. Got all the clouds I want. I don't drive for clouds; I go for taste and smoothness on throat. Do not use the unit above 7. Tried it max out once. I guess the chart is about right.

With molasse tobacco mix I get great clouds and super sweet taste at 4-5. I can cycle it twice or three times until I feel the capsule is done.

HiphopHippo ;-)

hiphiphooray

Best vaporizer I have used yet.

No peeling, no usb port issue. Got all the clouds I want. I don't drive for clouds; I go for taste and smoothness on throat. Do not use the unit above 7. Tried it max out once. I guess the chart is about right.

With molasse tobacco mix I get great clouds and super sweet taste at 4-5. I can cycle it twice or three times until I feel the capsule is done.

HiphopHippo ;-)

Awesome thanks. Can't wait for mine. :)

hiphiphooray,

spanner

@TransHumanC i am still using the original INH004 mixing herb with lemon balm to good effect.
I am really interested about using molasses tobacco. Is this easy to get hold of? Also, i have read that vaping tobacco can be dangerous? Is this true?

spanner,

TransHumanC

Inhalater shill account
That's pretty cool. What are the effects of the lemon balm?

The molasse tobacco can be purchased in tobacco stores. It is intended for shisha pipes. There are quite a number of brands and flavor.

Not sure how dangerous may be vaporisation of tobacco. I guess at worst it may be as bad as smoking?

I actually have been unofficial tester for Inhalater so I did get to try many things :-)

TransHumanC,

Curiousone

I'd be inclined to believe the contrary! Having Inhalater printed on the side which is delightfully close to word 'inhaler' might ease someone's mind if they curiously glance.
A lot of people are lazy when it comes to reading; the amount of times on Xbox Live where I've been called names other than Euphoria is ridiculous, the most ludicrous of which was Ethiopia ha!

I don't mind brand names on items too much if they're small and well done but a lot of times it's simply easier to omit the brand for aesthetic value. However I think the brand name in this case would definitely lower more eyebrows than raise.
You might have a good point...perhaps "inhalater" might ease concerns as they will assume e=cig? I'm still interested in a unit minus branding or with minimum branding...doesn't seem like I'm alone...Either way, once the dust settles a bit and we get more positive reviews... I'll be jumping on the xp bandwagon.

Curiousone,
Reactions: Kaptan

HSIHP

Well, last night I had a deep thinking session on which vape to get next and I came out with the XP in mind. I am a minimalist and I have specific niches I like to fill with each vape. My Pax has shown to be less than perfect in the festival/concert/night out niche as it does require stirring to have an evenly toasted oven and really does eat up herb. Also it's hard to reload while out (well hard enough for me to not want to do it).

The reasons the XP won out for me was the battery life and the ease of switching loads. Battery life is important to me as I like to have many sessions on one pack and all that heating up and down kills batteries very quickly. There is also a member on here that we can get batteries from to make the life even longer, so thee is room for growth. Being able to switch out capsules quickly and just reloading that capsule, not the unit, seems to be the best thing for stealthy reloads too.

Inhalater, can we order directly from you and request that we get the newest units? I would most likely order black and take the sticker off so that USB port would be easily seen.

Inhalater

Manufacturer
By carrying pre filled capsules, ease of use on Inhalater is unbeatable. Battery life is oversize for any one person on a night out.

Please inquire with retailler for your region/country. They are most app to supply quick service, best prices and support. At this time, there are no Inhalaters is stock anywhere. Everyone receiveing new units will have the latest Q3 release.

@Curiousone: On the other hand we are proud of the brand and people may still ask what's this? this is an Inhalater. So having the name makes sense.

I hate brand names when I perceive them negatively. I don't like the overreach and spying of Google/NSA; I don't like to see their brand on my phone or anywhere for that matter. And I hate brand names when the marketer devised a scheme to imprint it in my mind. There is a lot of people that consider others like mindless idiots.... Better not get into discussing politics... ;-)

Last edited:
Inhalater,
Reactions: HSIHP

2clicker

Observer
Inhalater, can we order directly from you and request that we get the newest units? I would most likely order black and take the sticker off so that USB port would be easily seen.

i think its safe to say that Kush P..., The Other Side vapes, and PV all will have the newest XPs.

2clicker,
Reactions: HSIHP

TransHumanC

Inhalater shill account
Not to get off topic but found this in the WashingtonPost:

The NSA intercepts more than 250 million Internet communications each year under Section 702. Ninety-one percent are from U.S. Internet companies such as Google and Yahoo.

Organised by the great law makers who KNOW how we should live our lives and want to make sure we do it right ;-)

TransHumanC,

hiphiphooray

What is the approximate battery life for the xp in comparison to the pax pinnacle and ascent

quick google search led to this reddit: http://www.reddit.com/r/vaporents/comments/19nzjh/question_about_inhalator_xp_vs_pax/

And excerpt on your specific topic:
Battery Life: the Inhalator XP can go through 8 bowls/capsules before you have to recharge it. Forgot how many the pax can do (I believe it was around 5), but it does have shorter battery life.

Charging: The Pax has to be docked to charge, while the Inhalator XP can be charged by micro usb, so basically anywhere and very very versatile because everybody has microusb cables lying around. You cannot use the Pax while it's charging, but with the Inhalator you can.

hiphiphooray,
What is the approximate battery life for the xp in comparison to the pax pinnacle and ascent
That isn't a appropriate question as it all depends on the user. How many times they use it a day, how often they clean it, how much they charge it, how many times it has completely run out of battery, etc....? So that can't be answered

EDIT: Oh you meant how long does the battery last before it needs to be recharged?

VapeNStone,

hiphiphooray

Obviously if you constantly drain you battery fully it will reduce the battery life of a pax or an inhalater. But assuming you treat both properly, then the XP will have much better battery life.

I chose the XP over the PAX for the following reasons:
1. The PAX is notorious for wasting bud.
2. The PAX has all its stealth lost if it is unclean. The smell is awful unless you clean it daily.
3. The XP has longer battery life, can be used during charge, and is more portable because you can use any microusb charger, which are everywhere.
4. The PAX has shit modes to choose from when vaping. You either get, no vapor, shit clouds, or burnt weed. Definitely an overstatement, but I really didn't enjoy the 3 setting only on the PAX.
5. The XP to me is more about performance (thick clouds, good battery, etc) where the PAX is more about the looks. It was an easy choice for me. Just like picking my android and HP computer over any apple products. It may look nice, but in a performance test it gets beat all the time.

As far as the other vapes you mentioned, I don't know enough about the pro to comment. But I did alot of research on the ascent as well, and its just like the inhalater was about a year ago. Great on paper, but just has way to many QC issues. The ascent may very well be better than the XP if it works, but right now it doesnt work and its just a huge hassle. If you want the ascent, definitely wait before you get it. I would have said the same about the XP a while back, but now its kind of at the point where everything is starting to kick into gear.

All that aside, the only real advantage the ascent offers over the XP is digital temps and glass on glass connection. It will taste better most likely, but the digitial temperature range accuracy will probably be questionable even when they get everything working. I've never found any digital units to be accurate with temperatures, because once you draw the temperature decreases rather quickly.

If you want advice on picking the right vaporizer for you, you need to come up with a list of your priorities. Like if your only priority is taste, then I'd recommend the solo and or waiting for the ascent. Although if you just want a good overall portable, the best on the market right now is probably the XP. The solo is great too, and cheaper, but not truly "portable" like the XP.

Last edited:
hiphiphooray,

Edward Hyde

ok i tried shisha tobbaco with coconut flavor 1/3 and my hemp 2/3 and the results were intresting...indeed vapor production goes ALL the way up with the shisha tobacco,the taste if u put too much tobacco in there is too intense + its no as enjoyable as it is in shisha cause there is not water filtration...running it throught water tho take that away...only "not positive" thing is that the flavor of the tobacco is so strong that the cannabis flavor is totally covered...maybe my tobacco flavor is too intense and i should buy something else...

Edward Hyde,

TransHumanC

Inhalater shill account
I cut up the shisha tobacco and mix it thoroughly with enough herb to dry it out. Some of them are quite molasse

The temperature must stay low because the tobacco will taste burnt.

TransHumanC,

Curiousone

@Curiousone: On the other hand we are proud of the brand and people may still ask what's this? this is an Inhalater. So having the name makes sense.

I hate brand names when I perceive them negatively. I don't like the overreach and spying of Google/NSA; I don't like to see their brand on my phone or anywhere for that matter. And I hate brand names when the marketer devised a scheme to imprint it in my mind. There is a lot of people that consider others like mindless idiots.... Better not get into discussing politics... ;-)
It does make sense from the business and marketing point of view. Ultimately, I could get the XP and decide not to remove the stickers...seeing it in person may change my mind about all this. Quite frankly I'll still support the product and advertise freely even if I do remove the decal

And yes it does get political, but a gov spying on its own citizens is worthy of constant mentioning everywhere, imo:bang:. I'm bothered by how few people are actually bothered by it...Many cite the reason, "well, I have nothing to hide". My issue is that once we give up liberties, privacy, etc...they are very difficult to get back. now back to the show

peace

chimpybits

And yes it does get political, but a gov spying on its own citizens is worthy of constant mentioning everywhere, imo:bang:. I'm bothered by how few people are actually bothered by it...Many cite the reason, "well, I have nothing to hide". My issue is that once we give up liberties, privacy, etc...they are very difficult to get back. now back to the show

peace
I'd reply, but my VPN is down.

TransHumanC

Inhalater shill account
Well the idea that we surrender our liberty to people who torture, incarcerate and oppress with justifications of a secret court got to have you thinking. What if those people imagined that I had something to hide?

They'll have you feelling guilty of protecting free speech.

TransHumanC,

CapitalFlower

Well after weeks of thinking it wouldn't happen to me, my XP has finally stopped working. It no longer charges properly, and when I turn it on, the light just blinks a few times and then dies. It was working fine during the day, then all of a sudden decided to fail.

Bit of a dilemma as to what to do now, I wonder why these units randomly fail?

CapitalFlower,
Top Bottom