Discontinued Inhalater XP

trillarab

Uhm I used the vaporizer once and it worked but now when I turn the dial it just keeps blinking no matter number I set the dial on.

trillarab,

natural farmer

well from the looks of it I lost my Inhalater xp in the move and now won't be able to send it in to get a replacement. Out of $200 great!
What a pity mate... :(

Me on the other hand sold my INH to a friend yesterday and I am officially off the INH vagon for the moment. Pharmacor made me sad during the last months with delays after delays and I just can't trust them to provide me with a vape that I feel confident with. My INH still worked fine but after all these months that I am waiting for a couple of replacements, I just can't trust them anymore in case something goes wromg with my unit. I am asking for refunds for the two XP replacements for my friends and we will be waiting until they have a proper line of production and proper customer service. Then I might plunge in again. I had given them all my trust since the beginning and the INH gave me some great moments but I trust my old Solo more and the Lotus I am gonna get in INH's place even more. And their companies too... I am sure some of you living closer to the company might have different experiences but as an international customer I feel they could be much better at their communications and customer service practises.

my two cents...

trillarab

@NaturalFarmer Dont worry don't give up hope on the company, I too was waiting for my XP for a good bit and WHEN they do ship them to you.....you don't really care about the long wait because the thing is a "beast".

On another note I tried my XP with some herb and I cant get much clouds, anybody can help?

trillarab,

CapitalFlower

We have operational serials now, for better tracking of unit version. Units XPB1125 and up have the latest auto mode settings

I received my Inh XP a couple of days ago and was assured it was the very latest version, however my serial is XPB1073. How old is my model?

CapitalFlower,

Rrose Selavy

log enthusiast
@NaturalFarmer Dont worry don't give up hope on the company, I too was waiting for my XP for a good bit and WHEN they do ship them to you.....you don't really care about the long wait because the thing is a "beast".

On another note I tried my XP with some herb and I cant get much clouds, anybody can help?

no offense trillarab but many people waited a lot longer than you to get there XPs and most received faulty units before waiting many months.

I for one received my XP in mid march that was DOA so i exchanged it for a different portable because i had a bad feeling. keep in mind this unit was the most updated at the time and was suppose to be rid of all bugs. many people waited much longer than i would have and received more than one defective unit that was suppose to be the most updated at the time.

also it seems that you are not having the results you would like so im not sure why it is a beast

once again i am not trying to be mean just realize that there are reasons why farmer and others might get tired of waiting. sometimes a good product is not enough

trillarab

Well it is a beast to me because it is strong medicinally but it doesn't produce clouds at all for me. And I didn't mean to offend you I'm just saying try not to stress about it, they'll be delivered.

trillarab,
What a pity mate... :(

Me on the other hand sold my INH to a friend yesterday and I am officially off the INH vagon for the moment. Pharmacor made me sad during the last months with delays after delays and I just can't trust them to provide me with a vape that I feel confident with. My INH still worked fine but after all these months that I am waiting for a couple of replacements, I just can't trust them anymore in case something goes wromg with my unit. I am asking for refunds for the two XP replacements for my friends and we will be waiting until they have a proper line of production and proper customer service. Then I might plunge in again. I had given them all my trust since the beginning and the INH gave me some great moments but I trust my old Solo more and the Lotus I am gonna get in INH's place even more. And their companies too... I am sure some of you living closer to the company might have different experiences but as an international customer I feel they could be much better at their communications and customer service practises.

my two cents...

I was actually in the same boat and once I got my replacement I was going to sell it, the solo, and my T1 so I could buy the minivap. Now I guess I'll just be ok with my solo.

Well it is a beast to me because it is strong medicinally but it doesn't produce clouds at all for me. And I didn't mean to offend you I'm just saying try not to stress about it, they'll be delivered.
No one is doubting they will be delivered. So was my INH004 and my first xp that both broke. Some people are just fed up and are done with it all.

VapeNStone,

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Hi guys, I don't understand what is your problem with Inhalater, this product is really, really good, I get it one month ago and it's a pleasure to use it. I think that waitness is a good sign, they want to be sure to get the better electronic compounds, you can see the wizvape fiasco for example, they deliver you earlier but the vape is not really tested before.
And I don't heard nothing in this thread about defective unit since the beginning of june, issues concern the olders xp.
My xp is really effective, it makes that I ask it, if I want clouds, I get clouds, if I want flavor I get it and it's possible to get both flavor and clouds, you can use it dry or through water as you want.
My only issue with it, is it possible to load it with really small amount? because they tell that it's better to never work with an epmty capsule (I don't know why but it's written in the user guide)?

PPN,

Inhalater

Manufacturer
Please be assured that we are getting to eventually have everything ironed out.

We apologize to Natural Farmer for his long wait. We will have his replacement in the mail by friday.

Excluding this issue, replacements are in order and up to date. Last units to drive faulty have been replaced in under 1 week.

Many thanks for your support Trillarab. Ironically, it appears that your unit will need to be replaced.

This forum is a great place. No hiding here! :-)

Inhalater,

Rrose Selavy

log enthusiast
PPN there have been no defective units since june because they halted production completely. Im not saying its not a good product now but the XP had a late release (not a problem if it fixes issues) plus about 4 months of putting out defective units then they halted production. now people are getting units that dont seem to have up to date serial numbers.

im glad you like your XP :tup: remember there is a reason why i ordered it in the first place lol. when working correctly i think most people would be happy with the XP

Rrose Selavy,

trillarab

So Inhalater Can you send me a replacement before I have to send mine back?

I ordered mine from PV so do I call PV or The company that makes XP's?

mod note: Please avoid back-to-back posts, use Edit instead. Two posts merged.

trillarab,

Inhalater

Manufacturer
Waranty issues are expected for any technical product. Our failure rate objective is <1%

Our view is that Inhalater technology has requirements to be a mainstream alternative, as such Inhalater has been in constant evolution in view to becomming affordable.

We understand and respect frustrations. We strive to mitigate it as much as possible.

We are currently producing serial unit XPB1198 :-)

Yes sure will do. Please contact us here for details service@inhalater.com

Inhalater,

Edward Hyde

We apologize to Natural Farmer for his long wait. We will have his replacement in the mail by friday.

This forum is a great place. No hiding here! :-)

really sad to hear of all this trouble of NF...my replacement units havent arrived yet but i am pretty confident they will arrive until the end of the week...

Edward Hyde,

Edward Hyde

ok this is either a big misunderstanding ora big joke...today my units arrived...as soon as i opened them i grabbed the red one and went off to work...and i come to work and try to put it on charge and the old charger doesnt fin it...i think that its the sticker like someone said earlier so i take of the sticker and the usd whole is opened with some heating source wich burned the whole and the plastic is stuck all over the usb port wich is why the usb doesnt fit...or they put a new usb charger wich is smaller than the old one and thats why mine doesnt fit...anyway this is really frustrating...i havent checked the other unit but as soon as i check it i'll le tu all know

Edward Hyde,

Kloud9

Hello Inhalater,

I received my XP 3 days ago! Thank you for all the hard work that you put into your product and for the extra capsules. Also special thanks to Kush for all his help! Moving on, I like the slick design and the build of the unit. It is strong, sturdy, convenient, clean, and nice. But I have a few questions regarding this vape. One, I have to agree with others who have said this before but the taste is not that great unless its like 1 or 2. And I can't speak for anyone else, but this vape that I am using is not giving me much clouds even at 7 and 8 let alone 1 or 2. I was watching visionaries video and he seems to be getting some amazing clouds, but so far Ive been getting light thin vapor. I also feel like I've been wasting all my herbs on this vape because I'm waiting for it to warm up (as others have suggested) to get a nice dense hit and really it's just vaping my herbs and I'm not getting dense vapor. I see that others have complained about this and I would like you to address it more than just saying turn it up to 7 or 8. I would also like to know is this normal, is there some magical way to operate this vape or is this what I can expect as a normal vaping experience. If this is normal, I wouldnt encourage others to buy this vape. Maybe someone with a newer XP who has figured this out can help me out or pass on what they've learnt. So far I've tried some prior suggestions and nothing seems to be working. I am also using this as a standalone vape so I feel like it should be capable of producing massive clouds as is.

Kloud9,
Reactions: Kaptan

trillarab

Yeah my XP wont even charge but I talked to Greg and he told me he'd be sending me a replacement by friday.....so I gotta wait like another or two :(

trillarab,

Kloud9

Sorry to hear trill! Seems like that is something else that we will have to constantly worry about as well. I'm hoping that it can last for a long time! Longevity is something I am expecting from this vape!

Kloud9,

Edward Hyde

this is how my usb port looks like and the original cable wont fit in...this is really unaxeptable...

fWFrDmq.jpg

Inhalater

Manufacturer
Hello Edward.

USB port hole had to be relocated on the current batch of bodies. To do this, we had to open up the port location and fill it back with epoxy filler. The process give an imperfect appearance and in some circumstances created problems with the charger.

We did fiddle a lot to make the best of this situation and cable should hook up. I would suggest to please try inserting cautiously the cable and things should work out fine. If not, please be assured that we are not going anywhere and may be contacted easily

Hello Kloud9

Taste, effect and vapours are first and foremost produced by the substrate. We can only garanty our best in building the technology for this :-)

I my experience, large clouds and delicate fruity taste do not come together... You may check here for details regarding temperature vs active ingredients

www.inhalater.com/images/heated_substrates/McPartland-Russo-JCANT 1(3-4)-2001.pdf

You may try this. Pack the capsule tight and work temperature up over many sessions until capsule is completely expended at max temperature.

You should expect great taste, super cerebral effect at first
Average taste and deeper bodily effect at mid temps
Bang for the buck type of taste and effect at high temps

Once max temp has been reached substrate should come out of capsule dark brown.

Would be great to get you experience on this

Edward Hyde

Hello Edward.

USB port hole had to be relocated on the current batch of bodies. To do this, we had to open up the port location and fill it back with epoxy filler. The process give an imperfect appearance and in some circumstances created problems with the charger.

We did fiddle a lot to make the best of this situation and cable should hook up. I would suggest to please try inserting cautiously the cable and things should work out fine. If not, please be assured that we are not going anywhere and may be contacted easily

there is something inside the usb port,something like the plastic melt and fell in there and now its stuck...its not just that is imperefect appearance..the appearance doesnt mean anything to me...but it looks like the port is smaller or something is blocking the way cause the cable doesnt even go inside...should i use something hotto try and melt some parts of the plastic to open up the whole?

Edward Hyde,

mscm888

Empathy for those who spent cash. I've been waiting to purchase this unit since it was released but have waited to see the kinks worked out. I'm still waiting...

mscm888,

Edward Hyde

ok i turned on the red (it has a serial number on it) unit even tho i havent found a way to charge it...the light went on so i filled a capsule...i didnt produce much vapor...i turn it up to 8 and still not MUCH vapor like the previous unit...maybe its out of battery but i dont have a way to charge it...

Edward Hyde,
Reactions: Kaptan
Top Bottom