Discontinued Inhalater XP

visionaries

Just found out I have to stop using cannabis for almost a year due to drug tests for my training. Bummer! I hope this baby arrives before I have to temporarily stop baking (this will be interesting, haven't gone without cannabis in about 7 years)

visionaries,

whatsahoya

Did any of you folks getting replacements get any kind of shipping confirmation? I am having a little trouble getting responses to my emails. Not sure if my emails aren't going through for whatever reason, or if they are just busy as heck up there!

Old School

Vape13man
Did any of you folks getting replacements get any kind of shipping confirmation? I am having a little trouble getting responses to my emails. Not sure if my emails aren't going through for whatever reason, or if they are just busy as heck up there!

I am met with the same..... I'm hoping they are just super busy also......

Old School,

ru_frothi

Portable Vaporist

No, no shipping notices ever. no returned emails ever. no returned phone calls ever.

you just have to keep calling them until you get through. I wish I could say otherwise.

ru_frothi,

exit

Isn't today the day new Inhalaters are supposed to ship? I can only imagine these dudes are on ultra crunch time right now. Give em a little time after a product launch to get back to the phones :tup:

exit,

whatsahoya

Isn't today the day new Inhalaters are supposed to ship? I can only imagine these dudes are on ultra crunch time right now. Give em a little time after a product launch to get back to the phones :tup:
For sure! No mads here, I was just curious to see if anyone had received any kind of shipping notification for their replacement units. I think Thursday was the shipping day, if I am reading the time stamps properly! Here's hoping!

whatsahoya,

filteredhead

It looks my XP order should arrive sometime around mid June. Here is the email received from PV earlier today:

Hello,

Thanks again for placing your Inhalater XP pre-order(s) with PlanetVape and for your patience while we wait for the manufacture of the new Inhalater XP; Pharmacor technologies, to receive their backordered components. The needed components have been received and manufacturing is in full production. The very first units to ship direct from the manufacture, already in progress are warranty replacements. Units being built next week will be going through their final stages of assembly, calibration and testing before being shipped to us. The manufacture requires an extra 10 business days beyond their initial estimated ship date of May 31, 2013 before production units are anticipated to start shipping.
download

The XP(s) you will be receiving is/are the most up to date available. Sorry again for the long ship time and delay, we know the manufacture is trying their best to meet the high order demands for Inhalater XPs. As soon as your Inhalater XP ships, you will receive a shipping notification email.

We thank you again for your patience and support.
Peace and Love,
PlanetVape

Ozzy

It looks my XP order should arrive sometime around mid June. Here is the email received from PV earlier today:

Hello,

Thanks again for placing your Inhalater XP pre-order(s) with PlanetVape and for your patience while we wait for the manufacture of the new Inhalater XP; Pharmacor technologies, to receive their backordered components. The needed components have been received and manufacturing is in full production......

I also received this email from PV. We knew the date would have to be pushed back based on what Greg has been telling us about the parts. Hopefully now that they're giving us some kind of time frame, it won't be much longer until we're all enjoying out new XP's.

whatsahoya

Good news then! Thank you for posting the emails, guys. Looks like it won't be long before I can try this thing when I'm out camping with my GoalZero solar charger! :science:

whatsahoya,

HerbalHealing

I ordered in early April from vaporizers.ca and called them Friday for the ETA.

Same answer...about 2weeks to get stock from manufacturer.

Getting closer.

HerbalHealing,

exit

Wow! Congrats to selling out the preorders on PV. I was planning on just grabbing one after preorders were done, but maybe that wasn't such a good idea! :lol:

Anyone know when other USA retailers will be getting them, probably around the time people get their PV orders?

exit,

Old School

Vape13man
I just have to say a few words about how damn awesome this vaporizer actually is.... I have been unable to charge my XP so I decided to save want she had stored up for special occasions.... well I had several long frustrating days trying to feel satisfied with my dosage / experience {using my VB2} and I simply couldn't do it ...... so finally I decided to fill a cap and 6 wonderful minutes later I was finally satisfied...... I just love my XP..... :love: it is to me...... IMHO the "shit"

I'm of course hoping that my replacement was one of those Greg mentioned shipped Thursday...:haw:

Old School,
Reactions: swoops

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Hi, i ordered my Xp beginning of April, I hope that i get it next week but i'm afraid that's not true because Inhalater tells they ship replacement first and not the pre orders.
And another question, i read somewhere that Cera pre order needn't money, why inhalater take my money first? but perhaps i misunderstood.
I ordered my Xp from KP and it tell me" next week it's ok" every weeks, that's why I'm a few disapointed.

PPN,

Sonics420

Cera pre order did take money and the wait was as crazy(more hype?). I've sent my Cera for repairs twice and got my XP replaced once..

Both of them running strong tho, a perfect one/2 punch.. hit the XP then switch over to the Cera EO.. :mmmm:

Sonics420,

Old School

Vape13man
If anyone receives a replacement XP could you please shoot me or us a quick post.....the waiting is driving me insane....I've checked my porch more times than I have fingers and toes...I even caught myself checking on Sunday...really...I'm having Santa Claus Christmas flashbacks...felling a tad ridiculous :mental:

swoops

Timelord
So my XP totally died and I was told to mail it back for repairs, my concern is shipping across the border. Did any of you waiting for replacements have to send yours back to Pharmacor?

swoops,

whatsahoya

If anyone receives a replacement XP could you please shoot me or us a quick post.....the waiting is driving me insane....I've checked my porch more times than I have fingers and toes...I even caught myself checking on Sunday...really...I'm having Santa Claus Christmas flashbacks...felling a tad ridiculous :mental:
What he said! Haha I know they are probably absurdly busy, but I am no longer getting replies to any messages, and they never confirmed that they received my shipping address.

2clicker

Observer
i havent been here in a while, but my XP is still working tip top since day one.

what did i miss while i was gone?

2clicker,
Top Bottom