Discontinued Inhalater XP

Belgianvapor

I just had my real first session with the xp...wow !
I don't know if I got "one of the hotter ones" or if this is normal behavior but I started the
session on 3, it got to temp pretty quick and from the first draw I had lots of vapor, these clouds
got bigger and bigger with each exhale untill I couldn't take it anymore.
The abv looked nearly done but it only was like a 2 -3 minute session.
With the INH004 I vaped at 5 or 6 for a whole cycle without any problem.
Did they increase the power this much with the new model?

Belgianvapor,

swoops

Timelord
I just had my real first session with the xp...wow !
I don't know if I got "one of the hotter ones" or if this is normal behavior but I started the
session on 3, it got to temp pretty quick and from the first draw I had lots of vapor, these clouds
got bigger and bigger with each exhale untill I couldn't take it anymore.
The abv looked nearly done but it only was like a 2 -3 minute session.
With the INH004 I vaped at 5 or 6 for a whole cycle without any problem.
Did they increase the power this much with the new model?

Never had the 04, but yeah the XP is a beast.

swoops,
I just got my XP today from PV, and have had many very productive sessions with it. I would have to say it is by far and away my favorite portable so far. it is amazing the immediacy of the vapor production, and its ability to milk water pieces is just insane.

Sonics420

Is there any way to get the XP before May?
Ebay seller kush paradise.. get it in a few days lol

I am happy to report my replacement is on its way. Cant wait to get it!
Also my friends xp has came back on.. i guess it was glitching and the top light came back on later and works as normal.. good to hear but hope theres no complications in the future.

TRVP LXRD

young kush god

Also my friends xp has came back on.. i guess it was glitching and the top light came back on later and works as normal.. good to hear but hope theres no complications in the future.

it says on the listing that units won't be available til the beginning of may, or is that just for the white versions?

here is the link btw http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-Black-S...t=LH_DefaultDomain_2&var=&hash=item4170bf61e9

TRVP LXRD,

2clicker

Observer
How much is a knob? Also, how would you go about to replacing it? Last time I did that, all the circuits and wires became loose so I gave up on taking off the knob.

the knob was $7... $4 for shipping. i have not tried to remove my current knob yet, but i figured the small hex screw on the bottom would have something to do with it. i was going to contact Pharmacor for some direction and do some searching here before attempting anything. i may attempt modding the stock knob while its attached to try to avoid having to replace it at all. if i fuck it up then i will have a replacement... of which may be hard to replace, but i will figure it out. :tup:

ru_frothi

Portable Vaporist

Happy to say my replacment arrived saturday. Shorter yep, 4 holes not 2,hex screw cap on bottom. No lame stickers....

Works amingly well as well as the INH's. Solo and Flashvape got cleaned and put away. The flashvape needs to go back. My heating element is degrading and getting weaker. soemethings not right with it.

Heatwise my new XP seems properly calibrated and in line with all my previous INH's and XP's

Stellar hits through my LEV lattice perc piece.

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
Since there has been issues as admitted by Pharmacor have they been paying return postage at least?

Dreamerr,
Reactions: swoops

vapeguy

I ended up getting a Pax due to all the issues people seem to be having with the XP, I don't want to be stuck returning it for repairs all the time as many here seem to be doing,

Maybe when/if they get the bugs worked out I'll get one, but for now it seems to have too many problems. I also realize they seem to be about to release a new batch, but I'm not sure if they are more of the same faulty ones or if it's yet another revision, and even if it is, I'd rather let others confirm that it works for a few months before buying one.

The fact they keep having to revise the Inhalater over and over again seems to indicate they haven't tested it properly. I believe the Pax only had one revision to the mouthpiece and very few seem to have issues.

Thanks

Sonics420

I would of got the 004 over a pax.. the pax is so restricted its not even funny. Thinkn bout those days i had to hit it til my face turned blue to get a good hit...and the endless amount of cotton and alcohol i had to use to keep it working like out the box.. clicking it a million times before the mouth piece catches, mouth piece taking a century to come up :lol:
Cant charge it upside down or u let resin drip to the MP but the dock was made to be upside down was weird too..oh yeah sometimes the mouth piece ejected like a bullet out of a pistol lmaooo.. fuckin pax.

Even having a broken xp still never frustrated me as much as dealing with the pax. Good luck bro.

vapeguy

I would of got the 004 over a pax.. the pax is so restricted its not even funny. Thinkn bout those days i had to hit it til my face turned blue to get a good hit...and the endless amount of cotton and alcohol i had to use to keep it working like out the box.. clicking it a million times before the mouth piece catches, mouth piece taking a century to come up :lol:
Cant charge it upside down or u let resin drip to the MP but the dock was made to be upside down was weird too..oh yeah sometimes the mouth piece ejected like a bullet out of a pistol lmaooo.. fuckin pax.

Even having a broken xp still never frustrated me as much as dealing with the pax. Good luck bro.

I did consider the older Inhalater which seemed more reliable (at least the last versions of it, as it too had problems initially). I have a Solo and really don't mind the restricted flow, in fact I find it helps generate denser vapor by forcing the airflow to be slow. I'm also not entirely sure, but I think it's less restricted than the Solo, so it really won't bother me.

I also read about how frequently it needs to be cleaned, but I'm used to keeping my parts clean and while it will require more frequent cleaning than others it's better than having a vape that can completely die any minute.

The mouthpiece works everytime from what I read if you press it on the left (or whichever side the downstem is) and don't press it down below the first click to lock it (as the instructions mention).

About charging, that isn't an issue if you allow it to cool a few minutes before charging or put it upside down as some do if you don't want to wait for it to cool.

The mouthpiece can only eject like a bullet if you basically intentionally pop it out the right way for that to happen, it can't happen when clicking it normally.

If you can honestly say you prefer to have a broken XP is better than a Pax it seems like you're making excuses or something, especially when all the "issues" you mention about the Pax really aren't problems at all and/or has a super simple solution.

Edit: Even you edited out half the "problems" you listed about the Pax, so you probably yourself realized they aren't real problems.

Edit 2: Wow, you edited the "problems" back into your message. Other users can tell you edited them back in from the slightly different wording in your latest edit, but you'll probably do a 3rd edit to correct that.

If you really have to re-edit your message 3 times to fit your agenda that takes away even more of your credibility, especially since the "problems" you list really aren't problems and/or have simple solutions.

Edit 3: I just saw your signature, you have not 1, but 2 broken Inhalaters yet you still recommend them. I know no one else that would recommend a product that he or she owned 2 in a row that failed.

vapeguy,

Sonics420

I did consider the older Inhalater which seemed more reliable (at least the last versions of it, as it too had problems initially). I have a Solo and really don't mind the restricted flow, in fact I find it helps generate denser vapor by forcing the airflow to be slow. I'm also not entirely sure, but I think it's less restricted than the Solo, so it really won't bother me.

I also read about how frequently it needs to be cleaned, but I'm used to keeping my parts clean and while it will require more frequent cleaning than others it's better than having a vape that can completely die any minute.

The mouthpiece works everytime from what I read if you press it on the left (or whichever side the downstem is) and don't press it down below the first click to lock it (as the instructions mention).

About charging, that isn't an issue if you allow it to cool a few minutes before charging or put it upside down as some do if you don't want to wait for it to cool.

The mouthpiece can only eject like a bullet if you basically intentionally pop it out the right way for that to happen, it can't happen when clicking it normally.

If you can honestly say you prefer to have a broken XP is better than a Pax it seems like you're making excuses or something, especially when all the "issues" you mention about the Pax really aren't problems at all and/or has a super simple solution.

Edit: Even you edited out half the "problems" you listed about the Pax, so you probably yourself realized they aren't real problems.

Edit 2: Wow, you edited the "problems" back into your message. Other users can tell you edited them back in from the slightly different wording in your latest edit, but you'll probably do a 3rd edit to correct that.

If you really have to re-edit your message 3 times to fit your agenda that takes away even more of your credibility, especially since the "problems" you list really aren't problems and/or have simple solutions.

Edit 3: I just saw your signature, you have not 1, but 2 broken Inhalaters yet you still recommend them. I know no one else that would recommend a product that he or she owned 2 in a row that failed.
I didnt edit out any problems, I just added more in there (about the MP). :lol: And thats not even all of it.

But that is good you are used to cleaning your parts and vapes, this is the perfect vape for you to clean daily. I wont exaggerate when I tell you that I clean my pax, use it and the next day its back to having those issues you get when your Pax is not clean.

I actually used the Pax EVERYDAY as my go to vape and I can say the MP did not work every time. Unless you just got done cleaning it to brand spankin new.

My situation with the broken XP is I was the first of five people to get one.. So it was early in the game still being developed..

The 004 I traded for it, but the guy never told me about it having the bug where it would not work on back to back sessions. You'd have to give it 5 minutes or so. This is still not as worse as having a high maintenance Pax. I sent it in anyway even though I didnt need to.

So far the issues with the xp that concerns most people is breaking down/stop working. But it seems like they are working hard to fix that.
But last time I checked the Pax is an electronic gadget and can do the same thing and break down. I've had to send my Pax in for a replacement before :shrug:

vorrange

Vapor.wise

After the success of the last iteration of the INH, i don't think its weird to expect the XP to perform even better.. The PAX however has had the cleaning issue since the beginning, and the design itself shows the vape was made for stealth above all else.

I'm glad you're happy with your purchase, but i agree with sonics420.. you'd be better off with the Inhalater. If you're not confident of XP's reliability, that's understandable, but you could have always waited for it to get sorted.

Instead, you decided to buy a different kind of vaporizer, with different strong points and down points than the Inhalater.

The PAX is better compared with MFLB, DaVinci, Palm. Conduction design, stealth in mind and average taste.

With all this said, i just want to add that since you have a Solo, the INH would be a bit an overlay in where you could use it.. so, all in all, i think you'll be happy with that setup and it makes more sense since they have different target usages.

vapeguy

I probably will get an Inh XP later once I no longer see issues being reported, I agree that it does seem more efficient when it works, but there seem to still be too many issues.

I will be selling my Solo once I get the Pax though.

Thanks

vapeguy,

Vaporisateur

Senior Marijuanist
You will always see issues reported with popular vapes. It's the nature of electronics and volume involved. Read the MFLB thread for example, you will read tons of issues - yet I'm sure it is still the most popular vape in sales. The more XP's that will end up on the streets, the more you will see issues/problems being reported. That doesn't mean it's a bad product...

ru_frothi

Portable Vaporist
Ru when did you report a broken unit to them? Is that your 2nd replacement already?

3rd.

1st: original INH worked great except for back to back sessions and dim green light issues when the electronics overheat. supposedly resolved so I sent in for warranty work. Had no idea it would take well over a month for the swap.
2nd: lasted two weeks and it stopped turning on (the potentiometer)
3rd: detached the USB connector. (that supposedly has also been re-enforced)

so I am currently on my 4th unit (3rd replacement)

The first unit I bought very early on right after Centizen posted his video. It immediately became my daily driver. I used daily for over many months before finally getting irritated about the problem that some of us experienced where the unit would over heat and the electronics malfunctioned and you ended up with a flashing light.

Certainly the first two XP's died an early death but clearly the XP is a nice refinement of the original. Its been a disapointing launch for sure and have 3 friends sitting on the sidelines waiting to buy these XP's once they're sorted. They loved the thick easy and effortless clouds and really want to buy one. I'm pretty sure they are still happy with their solos and SSV's and willing to let me take some arrows.

If I didn't have a bunch of other vapes I would have not parted with the first unit but I took a chance.

Cie La Vie!

Edward Hyde

today after 1 month of heavy use i found my capsule to be in need of serious cleanning
i boiled some water and put the capsule in a glass with the boiling water,then stir it up vividly
let it sit for 10 stir it up again,take it out and put it in iso and let it sit for 5 then start stiring up vividly for arround 5 minutes and the capsule now looks like new exce[t on spot...where the polymide folds and its one layer over an other...anyone has cleaned that place properly?

natural farmer

today after 1 month of heavy use i found my capsule to be in need of serious cleanning
i boiled some water and put the capsule in a glass with the boiling water,then stir it up vividly
let it sit for 10 stir it up again,take it out and put it in iso and let it sit for 5 then start stiring up vividly for arround 5 minutes and the capsule now looks like new exce[t on spot...where the polymide folds and its one layer over an other...anyone has cleaned that place properly?
No need in cleaning in there mate... It's probably better cause it keeps the two sides in contact and you can insert the casule easier... ;)

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
Fantastic Ed I was suppose to do it a while ago and never got around to it so now you did it for me wooohoo. Now I want to know if we can do the same with silicone? Reason being that we can use silicone with glass pieces while boiling to protecting them from smashing against the pot.

Top Bottom