Discontinued Inhalater XP

kushcabbage

vapor nerd
My friends experienced the same issue as well. Will try to just get a refund from planetvape, don't really want to get a replacement this was my friends first vaporizer, and so far I wish I just let him use my magic flight

kushcabbage,

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
This is really sad since we had only one basic issue with the first one and it could still be used with no problem...dim light issue. Maybe they put it out way to soon who knows but I do hope they get it all straightened out. I suppose it would really turn off a new person to vaping thinking this is just like the rest of the electronics world with failures. Why not just use a lighter and light a joint. I can see that mindset although I could never go back.

D33z

Vape Newbie
This is really sad since we had only one basic issue with the first one and it could still be used with no problem...dim light issue. Maybe they put it out way to soon who knows but I do hope they get it all straightened out. I suppose it would really turn off a new person to vaping thinking this is just like the rest of the electronics world with failures. Why not just use a lighter and light a joint. I can see that mindset although I could never go back.

Definitely don't let him go back. Don't get a refund, get a replacement. There are too many good things going for this device for them not to get them fixed. Vaping is the way to go.

D33z,

Dreamerr

Yea but that is a big turn off to a new vaporist. I wish electronics were more reliable but this is the new world. I still do a lot of things old school after switching over to newer stuff and just find the old way easier or better for whatever reason.

I would never go back to smoking as it is so gross now but someone trying it for the first time I can see how they would say forget this nonsense.

Dreamerr,

Inhalater

Manufacturer
Hello everyone

Our commitment is to keep on supporting customers until all problems are fully resolved

Technicals on the XP will resorb with the upcoming batch of electronics. First issues related with dimensional tolerancing are now supplanted by pure electronics problem.

On/off Switch - component manufacturer contacted
USB port - robotic assembly temperature adjustment
No heating light flashes 5 times, heater lead silver solder compatibility - in study

CentiZen

Evil Genius in Training
Accessory Maker
And that is why I will always support you guys, not only do you have the guts to spend time connecting with us in a slightly turbulent period in your business, but you tell us straight up what when wrong and how your fixing it, no bull, no marketing, no mess. And you keep us posted on long term bugs and issues even!

This is how you do it - more businesses need to be run this way.

And that is why I will always support you guys, not only do you have the guts to spend time connecting with us in a slightly turbulent period in your business, but you tell us straight up what when wrong and how your fixing it, no bull, no marketing, no mess. And you keep us posted on long term bugs and issues even!

This is how you do it - more businesses need to be run this way.

Hey CentiZen! Saw your youtube videos for the inhalater. I remember you owning a Solo in the past too. How much does the XP hold compared to the Solo? If I remember reading correctly, the Solo stems hold .1 while the inhalater seems to be getting mixed responses from .3-.5? Thank you!

Highnstein,

WakethBaketh

yeah it's about that 2 - 3x when packed full

Sorry to get off topic, but I remember reading somewhere you were doing some battery mods with the solo? I searched the thread but couldn't find anything. I plan on getting an XP but I also plan on getting a solo so I'm interested in whatever it was you were doing! :D

WakethBaketh,

gosaints420

I just wish that they would have asked for beta testers if that's what they wanted. I'm sure they would have gotten plenty of volunteers. I would NOT have been one of them.

tonomon

Hey Edward, have you contacted pharmacore about your issue? That sounds like thats the first time an issue like that has been reported.

I hope everyone can keep their patience because imo this vape is worth it. Unfortunately, I think I'm going to be the first person that needed to get a third device. My new xps usb port isn't making good connection. I'll be enjoying it until it dies and I can't charge it. I'll be getting a replacement soon.

tonomon,
Reactions: D33z

baltik

Maybe I missed it - has anyone done a back to back comparison with the solo? I definitely prefer the XP based on specs but at 2x the cost vs Solo's on ebay, and with all the aftermarket accessories (PVHES) the solo seems pretty tempting...

baltik,

AdmiralAlpacha

Hate to be that guy, but since my last order of capsules are begging me to replace them; any word on if these XP problems will be delaying the disposable capsules? Also I tried searching but couldn't find it, any estimates on when we might see these disposable capsules?

After shipping and everything these little guys are getting expensive :(

Also, to the above, in my opinion the 004 gives bigger, less resistant hits in a small package, I don't see how it can be compared to the solo. If you can muscle up the inhalators price, I think it's a no brainer. Disclaimer: In my experience

AdmiralAlpacha,
Reactions: Sonics420
Does anyone have experience with sandwiching hash/kief with the XP? I heard something about it ruining the heater if it falls through the screen. I have a Solo and think it's awesome for kief/hash because the bowl just never seems to end with a large amount of hash sandwiched in.

Highnstein,

Edward Hyde

Hey Edward, have you contacted pharmacore about your issue? That sounds like thats the first time an issue like that has been reported.

I hope everyone can keep their patience because imo this vape is worth it. Unfortunately, I think I'm going to be the first person that needed to get a third device. My new xps usb port isn't making good connection. I'll be enjoying it until it dies and I can't charge it. I'll be getting a replacement soon.

i havent make a warranty reclaim yet...cause the second defective unit is nnot mine...its afriends,so heis going to do it...but atm he is working really hard with his job and its not the easiest thing..

Edward Hyde,

Uke

Hey everyone. :)

So i received my replacement inhalater xp earlier this week. It's been working pretty well for me until it stopped heating up today.

Emailed inhalater and they sent me this video

Video description says
First XP units are prone to faulty on/off switch. One may try a DIY repair if desired. Unit is fully entitle to warranty repair in any case

It works again!
Thought it would be neat to share this if anyone else gets any trouble with their new xp

AdmiralAlpacha

Does anyone have experience with sandwiching hash/kief with the XP? I heard something about it ruining the heater if it falls through the screen. I have a Solo and think it's awesome for kief/hash because the bowl just never seems to end with a large amount of hash sandwiched in.
I've done it a few times in my 004 with kief, I don't remember ever reading that, but I haven't had any problems thus far.

AdmiralAlpacha,
Reactions: Highnstein

JoeKickass

Emailed inhalater and they sent me this video
Just in case someone gets confused he says "we HAD been using WD 40" but what's in the bottle is motor oil because "we wanted something that would last longer" :tup:

WD 40 is a solvent for cleaning, it might wash away dirt and cure a squeaky hinge, but it's not an oil or protecting the metal from scratching in any way!

JoeKickass,
Reactions: Dreamerr
Maybe I missed it - has anyone done a back to back comparison with the solo? I definitely prefer the XP based on specs but at 2x the cost vs Solo's on ebay, and with all the aftermarket accessories (PVHES) the solo seems pretty tempting...
the xp is just that price because its new. The solo has been out for quite some time. IMHO I like the inhalater better. Just comparable clouds to the solo, but it a little bit easier to carry around. Doesn't taste as good as the solo but I'll sacrifice that for a little bit more portability(seeing as that's the reason I got the portable in the first place. I don't use my portables at home) because I can always pass it off as a new fangled ecig. plus you can use the inhalater while its plugged in and the biggest thing for me is being to do the capsule in two sessions. Meaning I can get high off of it and then turn it off and put it in my pocket. Then later come back and have a second session. This is the biggest plus for me.

TheOtherSideVapes

Vaporizer Enthusiast & Retailer
Retailer
I'm surprised Greg didn't mention this in his post yesterday, but I was told today that production has been halted for three weeks on the device. I'm going to change the pre-order date on my website when I have a chance. Due to the previous issues we've had with timelines on releases, I'm contemplating ending pre-orders until I've received more promising news.

Sincerely,
Taylor

Dreamerr

I was thinking the same think as joe about the wd40. I never knew any of this but I need to clean the axles on my wheelchair and was told you can't use wd40 cause it would do exactly what joe said make metal grind against metal cause it will dry out real quick cause it isn't a lubricant. I was told to buy tri-flow.

Top Bottom