In what quantity do you normally acquire your medicine?

Pappy

shmaporist
^ CJ knows the score. I was a QP buyer too but MMJ has altered my buying habits. I work with a few dispensaries who know I'm an OG hog. I buy ounces now with the understanding that if "I no likey" I return it sealed and swap it. Not too many people have such an understanding. :cool:

Pappy,

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
Pappy said:
^ CJ knows the score. I was a QP buyer too but MMJ has altered my buying habits. I work with a few dispensaries who know I'm an OG hog. I buy ounces now with the understanding that if "I no likey" I return it sealed and swap it. Not too many people have such an understanding. :cool:

We hate you now.

I usually buy 1 or 2 oz. When I started using the Extreme, my purchase frequency dropped considerably, and since I added the LB it has dropped a lot more, although I actually spend more time vaped than I used to. The LB is just too convenient.

pakalolo,

tdavie

Unconscious Objector
Currently buying 2 oz at a time. This lasts GF and I about 3-4 weeks. Pretty close to the tipping point where it would become prudent to produce our own.

Tom

tdavie,

upriver

combustion-free
This thread depresses me, though I am blessed to live in a med state. I grow my own, so no idea how much I consume. I provide to my patients for $75-100/oz depending on their incomes, and I daresay its top shelf crop. I'd invite any of you Oregonians to become patients of mine but I am booked up. Still, my prices are normal for this region. Even on the black market, I haven't heard of an ounce being more then $250 in a long time.

upriver,

tonuzzi

Spoon Dogg
I usually grab it by the OZ, I get a better discount than buying it by quarters, or even halves. :peace:

tonuzzi,

Hammerzeit

Eighth to a quarter. A quarter with everyday usage on a MFLB will last me and month and some. The Ion hasn't helped with the consumption rate though. :brow:

Hammerzeit,

george

8ths usually....I wouldnt have it this way idealy, but i have no regular dealer so i can't trust buying weight from people i really don't talk to much.

george,

PuffnPass

Proud Vaporist
I've always been a gram and 8th guy myself. It sucks obviously because I've spent way way way more money than I've needed to over the 9-10 years I've been into herbs. It took me years to catch on to the whole "buying in bulk saves money" concept. I've been ripped off, and never really got any nice dealers they have all been money grubbing selfish pigs to be honest. Until now, my new guy gives me 8ths for 30 bucks. I'm 25 though so maybe when I'm 45 I hope to be a qtr. ounce, half, and full ounce guy.

PuffnPass,

Elluzion

Vapeosaurus Rex
I grab 1/8ths. Most i would go would be 1/4-1 ounce, but the vape saves my herb and I am revaping a lot of my herb and it lasts a while. about 1 month for an 1/8th, and then a week or 2 re-vaping my old stuff. works out :)

Elluzion,

Raf007

Retailer
Minimum 3.5g when it's good and expo.
On a regular basis, 50g.
That will last me from 1up to 2 months.

Raf007,

momatik

I usually try to split an 8th with a friend.

That'll last me ~2 weeks.

momatik,

Ennui Cookout

I'm in California and have been rather fortunate to have access to the clubs in the area. I tend to buy a quarter an ounce every two weeks (pay day!) of two different strains. This can vary in price but generally two eights at $50~$65 each, sometimes one might be a $35 random mix. Lately I've been throwing in around $25 bucks in hash just for something extra to add to a given bowl.

My only real complaint is I've not seen a pure sativa in seemingly ages. With vaporization now, my preferences swung from heavy indicas to sativas within like weeks of trying. With such a clean cerebral feel from vaporizing, might as well aim for the highest octane fuel I can find. Unfortunately, everyone wants to sell indica hybrids around here due to better margins. I suppose I should consider field trips to more distant clubs. I know if I found some sativas I've enjoyed in the past again, I'm walking out with an OZ.

Ennui Cookout,

djonkoman

in the amount it grows on my plants, or 0,7 gram( a vijfje, the amount you get for 5 euro at the coffeeshop, can also be more as 0.7 gram but for most strains it's 0.7 gram) or 1,5 gram(the amount you get for 10 euro)

djonkoman,

nr-cole

Quarters, although if my dealer sold smaller I'd probably buy eighths during the school year. Over the summer months this year I went through about an ounce, but I bought a quarter when school started and still have more than two grams left.

nr-cole,

OO

Technical Skeptical
djonkoman said:
in the amount it grows on my plants, or 0,7 gram( a vijfje, the amount you get for 5 euro at the coffeeshop, can also be more as 0.7 gram but for most strains it's 0.7 gram) or 1,5 gram(the amount you get for 10 euro)
it amazes me how much people fork over for a plant.

OO,

jimbo

winterize
Just grabbed a oz of outdoor for $130, lasts me two to three months..... should just put a few plants out in the spring and it
would last me the year and then I wouldn't have to pay shit...

jimbo,
Top Bottom